Penis Size vs. Other Factors in Dating Men

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
In response to any negative comments implied about njqt - Well, njqt is more than fair when it comes to her penis size requirements. She has posted before that 6.50 l x 5.25 g is the smallest she will go. Some may not realise just how fair she is with that, and I don't think njqt even realises it since she doesn't think there there is any size difference between races. From my study of several Asian doctor studies and several studies involving white guys, and from comparing flaccid to erect charts (since almost everyone is in agreement black guys do tend to have longer flaccids) in 7 doctor studies, not to mention my study of two databases of flaccid to erect size change, and not to mention my study of 24 Mandingo videos that indicate how much deeper on average the black women are taking him, and by combining everything I've been able to come up with a credible chart that indicates the average size of white, Asian, and black men. The average black guy is 6.50 x 5.25. That just so happens to be the bottom line size that njqt expressed. Think about how fair that is for a black size queen. That size is the mid range of average size for black men, so she is excluding anyone in the bottom half of average range, but still she is including the mid and upper range of average sizes (plus bigger sizes). For her to do so is the same as a white size queen stating that the smallest size she will accept is 5.5 x 4.87, or an Asian size queen saying 4.5 x 4.5. Njqt is a size queen because of the level of importance she puts on size, yet not hardcore about it since she is willing to accept as small as the mid range of average size for black men, in which I believe her good instincts caused her to select that size whereas I had to compile research before I arrived at the same size.

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
^get a life - stop stereotyping...

You're the one sterotyping my post. It's correlations based on study. Correlations does not imply it applies to everyone. I didn't say that. It merely means that the distribution is affected by a factor. Mine is based on study. If you're gong to oppose my post please do it with some studies.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In response to any negative comments implied about njqt - Well, njqt is more than fair when it comes to her penis size requirements. She has posted before that 6.50 l x 5.25 g is the smallest she will go. Some may not realise just how fair she is with that, and I don't think njqt even realises it since she doesn't think there there is any size difference between races. From my study of several Asian doctor studies and several studies involving white guys, and from comparing flaccid to erect charts (since almost everyone is in agreement black guys do tend to have longer flaccids) in 7 doctor studies, not to mention my study of two databases of flaccid to erect size change, and not to mention my study of 24 Mandingo videos that indicate how much deeper on average the black women are taking him, and by combining everything I've been able to come up with a credible chart that indicates the average size of white, Asian, and black men. The average black guy is 6.50 x 5.25. That just so happens to be the bottom line size that njqt expressed. Think about how fair that is for a black size queen. That size is the mid range of average size for black men, so she is excluding anyone in the bottom half of average range, but still she is including the mid and upper range of average sizes (plus bigger sizes). For her to do so is the same as a white size queen stating that the smallest size she will accept is 5.5 x 4.87, or an Asian size queen saying 4.5 x 4.5. Njqt is a size queen because of the level of importance she puts on size, yet not hardcore about it since she is willing to accept as small as the mid range of average size for black men, in which I believe her good instincts caused her to select that size whereas I had to compile research before I arrived at the same size.

First, I think some of that is crap. Second, NJQT doesn't date black men.

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
It's funny how ya ignore the doctor studies and pounce all over the Mandingo part. I only used it as a comparison tool and it just so happened to fall in place also. Don't you understand that when so many things fall in place there begins to be something to it? I'd be the first one to argue against out and out sterotyping. Those type statements are usually made by people who don't study it objectively. I don't like being classified with such folks. Is that fair to me? Plus, the way it appears to me is that you folks are just as guilty as they are of jumping to assumptive conclusions yourself, just on the other side of the fence. I'm merely presenting correlations that have been found. 6.50 x 5.25 is hardly claiming black men are mandingos and it is merely the mid of average range in which many are going to be smaller (and bigger). What's so unbelievable about that?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's funny how ya ignore the doctor studies and pounce all over the Mandingo part. I only used it as a comparison tool and it just so happened to fall in place also.

Bullshit is loud and distracting. When you have something valuable to say, don't surround it by bullshit. It either gets overlooked, or tarnished by it's proximity to the crap. Now. Am I REALLY supposed to take your word for it that those are real medical studies when they are in the same paragraph with a Mandingo study? That's ridiculous! That's why Tiny Princess pointed it out, and why I agreed with her.

I also agree with her that you are veering way off topic.

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
Fair enough. I was trying to defend njqt but I'm pretty sure she will disagree just as much as you two do. I don't like to see size queens talked down to for being size queens. Perhaps it's because I'm a bit of a size king in a sense- I'm into supervixen builds. I just don't consider my post being racist or sterotyping. It's about size, my posts are almost always about size, that's the way I think, and Einstein taught us all how important relativity is. Yes, race is included in the topic at times. Ok, I'll bow out now.

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
im just takin a stab in the dark, but i think penis size for women, is like boob size to men. big boobs are always a plus, but not a neccesity for a good fuck

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Brillig47

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
<<big boobs are always a plus,>>Says who, Lucky 8??? That's a total generalisation. I've been with a significant number of women of different sizes, and have always preferred that their boobs were not too big, but preferably perky.

My ex-wife had very modest boobs, but they were perfectly proportioned for her very slim body. My present partner is much more voluptuous all round, ass and boobs, and it's a different kind of turn-on. My previous g/f had tiny boobs, with big nipples on a skinny frame, and she was dead sexy.

Vis-a-vis this thread, go look at a photo of Mmlle. Rouge. Perfection! Not too big, not too small. Full and perky.

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
<<big boobs are always a plus,>>Says who, Lucky 8??? That's a total generalisation. I've been with a significant number of women of different sizes, and have always preferred that their boobs were not too big, but preferably perky.

My ex-wife had very modest boobs, but they were perfectly proportioned for her very slim body. My present partner is much more voluptuous all round, ass and boobs, and it's a different kind of turn-on. My previous g/f had tiny boobs, with big nipples on a skinny frame, and she was dead sexy.

Vis-a-vis this thread, go look at a photo of Mmlle. Rouge. Perfection! Not too big, not too small. Full and perky.

^Copy paste in the wrong thread???

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

my current g/f has 34A's...personally, i dont give a shit because her looks and personality are off the chain, but i think its fair to say that the vast majority of straight men do like big breasts. (im not talking about HUGE 34DDD boobs, anything 34C and over i consider big)...how did i know that someone was going to pull the "generalization card"?