Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Open air urinals in the midst of crowds of people. Unless one lives in a barnyard, certain functions ought to remain private.

Playing devil's advocate, one might ask, why? Why is urination any more disgusting then, for example, shoveling food into your mouth, masticating as you mix it with saliva, and then forcing it down a pipe into the stomach? Or blowing snot out of your nose into a tissue?

I'd agree if we were talking about "#2", but I really don't have any issues with #1.

Reactions: Yorkie and diver6

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Open air urinals in the midst of crowds of people. Unless one lives in a barnyard, certain functions ought to remain private.
Music festivals take place in large open fields, at certain points in proceedings demand for places to urinate is always going to exceed supply.
Festival goers are generally uninhibited, fun-loving people and know what to expect when camping with thousands of other like-minded folks.
You probably wouldn't enjoy their company and the feeling would be mutual.

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Music festivals take place in large open fields, at certain points in proceedings demand for places to urinate is always going to exceed supply.
Festival goers are generally uninhibited, fun-loving people and know what to expect when camping with thousands of other like-minded folks.

You are probably correct. I have little community of interest with hippies. Never have.

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You are probably correct. I have little community of interest with hippies. Never have.
I heard some of the original hippies went on to work as stockbrokers on Wall Street. Over here Richard Branson inspired the punk slogan 'Never Trust A Hippy'. You never know who your work colleagues might have been in the past. ;)

Reactions: twoton

EricR

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Based on what I've heard from women, they don't want to see that particular activity..... in general, of course.

I wouldn't have an issue doing it..... but it does very little in the way of turning me on.
That being said, my girl has expressed a willingness to stand behind me and hold my cock while I take a leak.

My wife many years ago wanted to stand behind me an hold my dick while I peed. We were outside with no one around so I said sure have at it. I first had to teach her not to grip too hard cause I couldn't pee. After she got the hang of it. She said she understood why guys like peeing in the snow and writing their name !! Lmfao

knowmore123

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nope, my GF loves to hold it when I go. Plus I love the feeling of her hand on me
my first gf during our live-in, used to often hold my cock and pulled back my foreskin to make me pee. also post i finished she used to jerk it like every boy does after peeing

Reactions: diver6
D

deleted814719

Having been in a marriage for 43 years, I don't bother to close the bathroom door when I pee. If my wife passes by, she never comments and never stops to watch. I suppose she has seen enough of my cock over the years.

knowmore123

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Having been in a marriage for 43 years, I don't bother to close the bathroom door when I pee. If my wife passes by, she never comments and never stops to watch. I suppose she has seen enough of my cock over the years.

seems you have vast sex experience and i am sure you must have enjoyed sex with several women. you must post your pics and videos here

Oralgami15

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have spent a lot of time on boats. Growing up we had an open sailboat with no facilities. Many a day was spent sailing with friends of both genders and drinking beers. Guys pissing over the side in front of everyone was unavoidable. On occasion girls had to pee as well and everyone would look the other way to give her what privacy we could. No biggie.

D

deleted879486

I agree! any festival I go to you see dudes openly going and girls being more coy and shielding each other

Tripod228mm

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
East Grand Forks (Minnesota, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We don't close the door to pee, either, even when other people outside of the family are there. My wife's family never closes the door when they go when they are at our house or their own house, either, which includes her parents and siblings and so on.