LurkerAtTheThreshold

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well before COVID-19, I took an epic road trip across the US. I'd finished my uni course, and I was looking for adventure. I often found myself in crazy situations, but this day I had one of the craziest. Driving across the border in to Texas, I had a long drive between New Orleans and Houston, and I was determined to take some detours, 'biggest Campbell's soup tin', that sort of thing. I also wanted to hit some cruising spots. I'd never had much luck back in Australia, and I had no idea if there would be anything in my desire to blow a long-haul trucker. I had researched and found a few spots a long the way, that had been recommended, so far Florida and Louisiana had been busts, and I usually just ended up pissing in a bunch of dirty urinals alone.

It was just starting to get warm, and I had swapped from jeans to shorts, and was thankful, as the sun hit me, the heat bouncing of the concrete of the service station. I was wearing my "Hi. You'll Do" shirt, hoping optimistically smirk and point to my shirt if there was any options. I saw a fair few trucks, and dared to be optimistic. A few overweight truckers were smoking unironically next to a no-smoking sign, one glanced at me, and I shivered. I'm not really sure why he glanced over, I reasoned that I no doubt looked out of place. I met his eyes and he looked away but my anticipation only rose. I walked on to the restrooms, as Americans called them. I told myself, I was here to down a trucker's load, I was going to make it happen today.

I was disappointed when I walked to the urinals, and noticed a single occupied stall. Americans had ridiculously large gaps in their stalls, perhaps anticipating that every one held the promise of a load taken or spent. This one wasn't as bad as the airport shitters that always fucked with my plans. I had no idea how I would make it work, but I had already figured that even if someone saw something, no one would care. I had a bit of ritual down pat at this point, if no one was in when I got in, I'd go to sink and splash water in my face, sometimes for an absurd amount of time. Eventually, someone would walk in, and if I liked the look I could saunter over and take a piss. Sometimes I used one of the stalls to kill a bit more time if they weren't what I was after. Today, I'd take what I could get. The man from the stall came out, adjusted him belt and bypassed the sink altogether. I smirked and shook my head but was secretly relieved. I stared back at the mirror as I noticed a man walk in behind me. I only caught his silhouette but he was more slight than the other men, still stocky, with a large tattoo creeping up his arm. The clunk of his steel toed boots shattered my reverie, and I tried to look less awkward. I threw the paper towels in the trash, and went over to get a closer look.

He had boot cut jeans that stretched across a large ass, seams almost splitting down his thighs, while tapering down. I never liked the cut much on me, but on him it worked. It was clear he was taller than me, and it helped even out his proportions. He was wearing a singlet, and I could see his tattoo clearer now, a mermaid with it's tail wrapped around what looked like an anchor. I wondered if he was a popeye fan. Peopled pissed quickly, so you didn't have long time to judge whether this was the shot to take. I walked and flopped out my cock, a little too closer than urinal etiquette demanded. I tried for an awkward nod, and he seemed to acknowledge my presence. I peered across and caught a flash of his cock head, thick but smaller than mine. I was surprised he was uncut, as most of the Americans I'd seen had been cut. He had his left forearm resting against the wall and it had the effect of causing his singlet to ride up. I caught the glimpse of another tattoo towards his belt line, there were no doubt abs there, but he was toned enough for them to show. His skin was obviously darkened by the sun, and it was clear he often rode in a singlet as it moved with him, his tan lines flashed back and forth. I flicked my cock unnecessarily, making sure it was hanging out of my shorts just a little too far. I found freeballing helped the cause, and I was glad today, as I had to think fast. I guessed he was 6'2 maybe 6'3, which was good half-a-cock taller than me. He had the swagger, and the stall was free. I was about to try for the stare at my shirt, stare at him combo, when I nearly ruined the entire experience by shitting myself, as I was startled by another man taking a piss next to me.

I hadn't noticed him come in, but I'm not sure how. He was larger than life and he had a chain that jingled as he adjusted his stance. Before I had a chance to glance down at him, he chuckled and spoke in a large Southern drawl 'nice shirt'. I turned to face him, and noticed him uncomfortably close, as if the etiquette breakdown was contagious. He was older by a good ten years, a moustache that had conquered his face, and greying stubble over the rest. He was wearing a denim jacket and button up shirt, large, with a back that stretched his proportions just enough. I heard the other man wrapping up and just turned as he walked away. I was out of piss. It was over. I figured my only move left, was to flip it back in and 'accidentally' brush past the side of the older man. Before I had time to flick my wet dick, I felt the other man's forearm brush against mine. I wouldn't have thought much of it, except he growled in a low tone 'it's appropriate'. I was still thinking about what he meant when he flicked the tap on. 'Looks like you're taps run dry there.' I sheepishly flopped it back in and pulled the strings on my increasingly looking pineapple print shorts, hoping he'd finish and I'd still have time to pull the man, or be pushed as the current fantasy playing in my mind was going, into the other stall. He was still washing when I got there, his calloused hands lathering each other repeatedly with the dirty looking cake of soap that had probably not been used in days. 'Looks like the shirt is popular' I murmured as I ushered with my hands to see if he'd let me run them under the tap. He adjusted slightly to the left, but not enough that going for the running water didn't cause me to brush past his abdomen. I felt my breath hitch as I saw his reflect in the mirror. He also had stubble, but it was black, and it was only smattered across his jaw, his face was clenched, as if he too was apprehensive. His eyes were brown, and I noticed a scar at the top of his shoulder. My mind raced, bar fight, cigarette burn, shrapnel from war. The cliches were endless. None of it mattered as I didn't plan to utter any more words. The mystery was the joy, I could craft whatever narrative I wanted after I got his cock in my mouth, and his cum down my throat. He reached down with his soapy hands, and battled my hands for the faucet. 'Don't drop the soap'. His mouth creeped into a smile, as if he could read my thoughts. Not today, monsieur, I'll be on my knees, not my hands and knees thank you very much. My cock started to twitch at all these thoughts, but again my moment was shattered by the Southern man loudly clearing his throat and professing 'Seems like there's a traffic jam going on today.' We both instinctively stepped aside, my trucker flicking the excess water, and myself lamely lathering to pass the time. I eagerly passed the soap to the Southern man, hoping he would get the cue, wash and be gone. 'Well, you're in a hurry aren't you?' There was already too many words for my liking, and I was worried the precum leaking out would start staining my shorts. That or my unopposed growing erection would give
away my nefarious designs.

He stepped back to let me wash them, as the trucker sensed the complex dynamics and wiped the remaining moisture on his hand on the front of his singlet. I didn't bother washing off the soap, I just grabbed a paper towel, and wiped them hurriedly. I got the trucker's glance, and he brushed his hand over his crotch. I was getting inpatient, and I was going to just walk myself into the stall if the Southern man didn't make a well-timed exit in the next ten seconds. I was silently counting down, like the controller of a rocket launch, except the only rocket launching was my cock. I got down to four, before I started walking. Of course, as luck would have it the second I try to step around the Southern man, he walks back into what is now an almost fully erect dick. 'Sweet Jesus' he exclaimed almost comically. 'That's a weapon.' I was sure what was happening initially, but he didn't seem pissed, nor did he seem to want to leave the increasingly heated situation. I saw my trucker walking backwards, biting his lower lip just a little, as if he too was eager for relief. 'If you think we're all going to fit in that stall, you've got another thing coming.'

I think my face gave away my surprise, as the trucker stopped in his tracks, and the other man continued 'It'll be more comfortable in my truck. After all, that's what you've come for, the full roadster experience?' I don't think I could contain my shock, as my mouth was involuntarily open wide, as if the cock sucking had begun without me noticing. 'Come on now, don't overwork your jaw too soon.' I looked back at the trucker, who I had already built a backstory for, a man from Arkansas, father was a farmer, they had a falling out one night when his father caught him jerking off to a sport's poster of an NFL player. They had brawled, he had picked up a bottle, and in the brawl, cut himself against a piece of glass that had broken off in the struggle. Voila, scar on his shoulder, and a career as a long-haul trucker. He was starting to show through the jeans, and my mouth was wet with anticipation. 'Up to you two, but I figure there's room in that mouth of yours for two. Besides, might have a trick or two to show you both.' I shrugged, he was right. Plus, it would allow me time to savour the trucker's cock and my leaking dick needed attention too. 'Sure, up to him.' I ushered over and he just nodded. The rest happened in a blur, I tried to cross the seemingly endless concrete, both quickly but unobviously. He walked off to the side and I had a mental plan to go around the side parked away from the service station. I had no idea if these two had ever met, and I had hoped this wasn't some set-up. I didn't have any money to steal really, but I suppose there was worse things that happened in the middle of nowhere, Texas. Sweat had started to tremble down my forehead, and while my cock had calmed a little, it started to harden again as I reached the passenger side. The truck door clanked open and slammed again, as the Southern man pulled himself across the cab and reached across to the other door. I looked out for Arkansas, and hoped desperately that he hadn't taken himself and his truck out of the depot. I had gone in expecting nothing, but now was determined to make this a memory I wouldn't forget. I had barely stepped up on to the truck, when I felt Arkansas behind me. Deliberately, pushing back against him I felt his cock, still trapped by denim but definitely ready for my watering mouth.

I had no idea what to expect, and it was somehow about what I had imagined. A relatively roughed up set off sheets, a bed and enough room for the three of us. The Southern man, ushered us in smiling proudly at the space. I reached back and pulled Arkansas in for a kiss. He met my force equally, pulling at the back of the hair on my head. Sadly, I could return the favour as his short cut hair slipped through, and I was forced to make do with an errant hand grabbing at his ass. 'Ooh, well this is a show.' We kept going, as my shorts created friction against the denim, the precum now thoroughly staining them. I had planned to leave Arkansas' singlet on, but I had time now to explore his body before engorging myself. I ran my finger across his scar, and he seemed to involuntarily wince. He seemed to take this as a sign to take the singlet off and he furiously removed it. The Southern Man as if sensing what was happening came from behind, and lifted my shirt running his hand across the small of my back, and lightly grazing his stubble against my shoulder as he pulled it clear off my head. Arkansas had started to unbuckle his belt, and I pulled it back and shook my head, trying to indicate that this was my job. The Southern Man stepped back and circled around us both. 'Well, I don't which of you has the most delicious ass.' He groped at his cock as if to suggest his hard on was needing a new home. Arkansas broke the silence 'Hey man, sorry, I'm a top.' I let out a silent sigh, I hadn't expected to fuck anyone today, but after the Southern Man had raised it, I was secretly hoping I'd get to pound his huge ass. 'Pity, I guess the Aussie will be getting double dicked today.' I almost laughed, both at the way he said 'Aussie' and the idea that I was going to bottom. I hadn't been fucked in over a year, and I was definitely not in a position to get rammed twice in quick succession. 'Yeah, sorry to disappoint, but top here also.'

I had expected the Southern Man to be disappointed, assuming he was also a top. His expression made me wonder, if he was versatile, as he seemed amused by my response more than anything. 'What a quandry! Three tops!' I laughed at his use of the word quandry, and the idea that three tops was really a problem without a solution. I added quickly 'I'm happy to take both your loads down my throat, no cock too big for my non-existent gag reflex'. He seemed pleased but not entirely satisfied. 'Well, that's good, because you'll struggle to get mine all the way down that pretty mouth of yours.' I did love a good challenge. Arkansas piped up 'yeah, not one to try to one up you, but I'm glad as people usually struggle with mine.' Ooh, two challenges. 'I'll drain you both, and then you're free to take a go at me.' Arkansas nodded, and I was about to make a beeline for his belt, then his zipper, when the Southern Man came up behind me. He rubbed his hand down my stomach, and groped at my crotch. 'I've got a better idea. No one has seen each other's cocks yet, hard at least.' He let go as if he was reassured. 'Why don't we make a wager. We wank till we are good and hard, and then we have a good ole' fashioned cock off'. I could tell that Arkansas wasn't sure what that was, and I only knew from the stupid competitions we got into when we were drunk back at the dorms. I would be the first to whip it out, hard or soft, as I usually came in top, if not close to it. I was a shower, and it meant changerooms had been both a blessing and a curse. When your hard cock is big, there's no room to get even a little aroused. Plus from some guys looks, I could tell they even thought maybe I was half chub. I wasn't *that* big hard, maybe a tiny bit above 8", but not close enough to 8.5" to claim that size. I was thick, but definitely not the thickest that I'd seen. Still 8" was well about average, and while I suspected the Southern Man had a big one, after all, I hadn't even seen it soft, I figured Arkansas was not well placed to win this bet. The last time I had been faced with a top who wanted to fuck me, I let the flip of a coin decide the outcome, but I guess that was a story for another day. Today, I had the confidence of my big dick, that wasn't fully hard when it had been groped. Arkansas looked a bit sheepish for the first time that day 'I dunno man, I've had two fingers up there.' At the confession, my cock twitched again and pressed precariously at my shorts line. Fuck, either he takes the bet, or I'm dropping to my knees. Arkansas looked at me, 'look, I'm in if the Aussie's in'. I leaked down my leg at the thought of getting to pop his cherry. I walked up to him, my chest pressing against his, grabbed his ass hard and smirked 'well, I guess someone is getting their hole stretched today, cause I'm in and I'm definitely bigger. Oh and I call first dibs' I said with gusto, thrusting my dick up against his leg. I went to inspect the goods, although before I could the Southern Man grabbed my hand. 'No, no, eyes up. It's better if we all wank, then compare. More suspense that way.' I was getting the sinking suspicion that maybe he had done this before. I shook away my doubts, and kept my eyes on Arkansas, and him on me. I heard his belt jingle, and his zipper go down. He then pulled my shorts down. The Southern man was behind me again. 'Do you mind if I inspect the prize?' 'Go right ahead, but I wouldn't get ahead of yourself.' He was suddenly on his knees, pulling my cheeks apart. 'Such a nice ass, shame that it's not used regularly.' I laughed and concentrated on the tattoo snaking up Arkansas' groin. 'Hey, eyes up.' 'Just taking a look at your tattoos.'
'Yeah, yeah, well it's just a snake and an apple. Temptation.' I smiled, yeah, a snake, temptation, sounds like a good deal. I felt the Southern Man's moustache, just before his tongue, as he began rimming me unexpectedly. He moved back and forth between my cheeks, and I let him, figuring it was as much as he was going to get today. Arkansas' smile at this action, had me at peak hardness. 'Well, looks like he's busy, you ready to meet your fate?' He walked up to me, as I stood no longer touching my cock, proudly displaying my erection. 'Top or bottom'. He saw the confusion in my face. 'My cock on top of yours or bottom.' 'Haha, let's go bottom for good luck.' As he felt for my cock, I realised I had been wrong, as his calloused hands rubbing against my shaft causing my stiffen even more, and I dripped on to his leg. Man, he was lucky, cause I was pretty sure just the sight of him on his hands and knees would get close. I felt him grasp my cock with his right hand as his left hand pulled his own cock under mine. 'Ready?' I looked down in amazement, I had seen longer cocks than mine, and a few thicker, but his was approaching a can of Lynx, or Axe as the Americans called it. We had agreed that it would be length, and I attempted futilely to push against his pubes. Instead, his wet cock head rubbed into mine. 'Want to try on top?' I nodded nervously, hoping for a different result, but whether the result of the cock off had made him harder, or me softer, but the result was even worse. This time I barely felt his pubes, and I couldn't deny he was longer as well. A shit eating grin spread across his face, as if I had underestimated him, and now his prize was my now quite wet hole. Speaking of shit eating, as if sensing a result, he stood up. 'Do we have a winner?' Arkansas not wanting to give anything away, shook his butt. His thighs tensing, and he pulled at his butt cheeks. I could see the tiniest of holes, and he had to pull to even give any sign of the pink. I was back to peak hardness, dreaming about what it would have been like stretching that hole. The Southern Man smiled, gleefully imagining opening up Arkansas. Before he had too long to dream though, Arkansas pulled around and gave him the bad news, or good depending on who was asking. 'No cherry popping tonight, but I expect the Aussie has a tight hole. I call first dibs.' A new wave of bravado came over me, and I figured it was time to compare against the Southerner. He had already moved towards me. I took the first move 'Ready?'

LurkerAtTheThreshold

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In a game of cock-off back at home, it was played with mostly straight guys, so being fucked was never going to be a goer. Most of the time, the smallest guy just had to drink the cum of the winner, diluted with beer in a cup of course. Some of the guys wouldn't finish, so it was usually only the number of loads you'd take in a dark room in Berlin, rather than a 9 man orgy. Once, a few guys bet that the loser had to suck the others dicks, but the guys let him off with just sticking his mouth of each dick once. I grabbed his hair at least. I looked down. The Southerner had peeked first and his smile gave away the result. He was nowhere as think as Arkansas, but he was closer to 9" so my dick only touched his balls, and never get near his thick grey bush. 'So it's settled.' I hadn't noticed Arkansas had moved behind me and was pulling my arms behind my back, as if I wasn't going to live up to the end of my bargain. My hands and arms firmly behind my back, Arkansas' cock was now rubbing at my crack. He leant over and whispered in my ear 'I don't eat ass but I'll open you up with my fingers if you want'. I didn't want to scream loud enough for the whole service station to hear me when I got fucked, so I knew that was necessary. I nodded, but then felt the Southerner pushing against my shoulders. Taking his cue, and already having planned to get to my knees, I let him push me to the ground. With a loud thwack, the Southerner slapped my cheeks with his cock, smearing his precum over my lips and face. Arkansas had already let go of my arms, although like a good whore I had instinctively kept them behind my back, and I saw out of the corner of his eye him grab a bottle and squeeze liquid onto his hands. Before I had time to process what that meant, the Southerner was pressing his hard on against my lips, attempting to pry them open. 'Open wide'. I mimicked my earlier shocked look and he showed no mercy pushing deep into my throat. 'Let's test this gag reflex'. I'd had a few dicks in my mouth this big, but I'd never had to worry about them being pushed into my ass before. As his cock pushed at the back of my throat, and he thrusted wildly, as if trying to prove me a liar, I realised I'd be definitely doing a trucker walk back to my car. As I gave that thought a little more attention, and my eyes watered from the assault on my mouth, I became aware of a coolness between my cheeks. I realised Arkansas was back with a bottle of lube. He was thankfully applying it liberally. I hadn't thought that they might want to spit roast me, and I must have instinctively balked, as I semi-pulled off the Southerner's cock. 'Oh no boy, I'm not even close yet'. He grabbed the back of my head and pushed me back down his length, continuing the aggressive fucking of my mouth. I felt the lube leaking down my leg, as the first thick finger reached my hole. 'Oh boy, he wasn't lying. Maybe we will have a cherry popping after all.' I didn't have the capacity, my throat currently full of dick, to correct him, but just grunted and felt the finger dig in. Perhaps sensing my jaw, like my ass, had limited capacity for the pounding it was receiving, he worked quickly. First, in and out, then around, letting my outside ring protest the intrusion silently. Eventually, it must have got used to the singular intrusion, as it calmed, only to be challenged by a second finger. Quickly he began a pincer movement that attempted to open my hold wider, and at that point I was glad for the cock threatening my breathing, as I groaned onto it, muffling most of the sound. 'Oh that's right, spread him, get him ready.' Precum was starting to spill down my throat, so I sensed the Southerner was getting closer, although his thrusts had actually slowed. I wondered how Arkansas was going to try to penetrate me, as I figured this position wouldn't work. The Southerner pulled his cock out suddenly with a wet plop, and I noticed he seemed to be silently communicating with Arkansas. As if on cue, a groan escaped my lips, as he added a third finger. Truthfully, I'd never had three, but figured that with that girth he probably knew the right amount of stretching and prep for a hole like mine. Again, as if choreographed the Southerner chuckled, then silenced my increasingly loud groan with his cock. Rhythmically, he pulled in and out of my mouth, pushing not quite as far, taking pleasure in the change in the volume of my groan. Without much fanfare, he grabbed at the back of my head and suddenly warmth was flooding down my throat. He did a few quick jab thrusts as if to milk the last few drops. 'Oh fuck yeah, stretch his hole, take my load.' Was an approximation of what poured out along with his cum. Grunting and groaning, I sensed that Arkansas had done his worst, or his best as I would later learn.

Finally, releasing my mouth the Southerner, still hard, let the last bit of cum spill out of my mouth and dribble down my neck. Wiping off against my face. 'Good boy, one load in your mouth.' He gripped his balls 'and one load in your ass.' He leant down to kiss Arkansas, while he continued to push in my hole. With his free hand, Arkansas suddenly grabbed my soft, floppy cock. 'Look at this, being used makes him pathetic and small.' I was surprised by the digs, but not surprised. My mouth had been thoroughly fucked and the hole stretching was only the beginning. I had shrunk, although my cock still seemed to drip with precum, as if some part of me was excited for what was to come.

I saw the Southerner pour himself some whiskey, and Arkansas pushed me forward. He thrust a few more times with his fingers for good measure, and then painfully extricated himself. The emptiness shocked me, as I had become used to the intrusion. He stood up, and I finally saw his massive cock properly. His balls swung wildly as he maneuvered himself, as I tried to rise to meet it, he instead pushed my face to the ground with his foot. 'Not yet, I'll let you lube it for 60 seconds, and that's it, so you better get it wet bitch.' I was shocked to feel my cock stir, while it struggled against the floor. He lifted me back up by my hair, and grabbed at my mouth. 'Remember, sixty seconds, that's it.' I mustered up as much spit as I could, and he pushed in. Even though I'd just had my mouth stuffed, I suddenly struggled with the width. My jaw had already started to ache, and I think my mind had clicked that this huge member was headed for my now pitifully, insufficiently stretched hole. He didn't thrust as hard as the Southerner, as if he pitied me, and new that the real energy was being saved for my hole. I wet it the best I could, licking up and down the shaft, saliva dripping down his balls. He was mostly silent, looking down at me, approving of my work. The Southerner came back with a glass of whiskey for Arkansas, he took a sip, then pulled away from my busy lips. He took another swig. 'Open up' He spat the whiskey down my mouth, and I swallowed instinctively. He ushered the Southerner over. 'Face to the floor' I complied with the order. As if understanding the silent instructions, he pulled apart my stretched hole and I suddenly felt coolness poured in. The squeaking of the bottle, suggesting it was nearly empty, indicated that he was mercifully lubing me up inside. It went in deep, and I figured that even if my spit lube was not enough, I had at least some back-up. I hoped secretly he had lubed himself. 'Stand up boy!' The Southerner yelled. 'Face to the wall' Arkansas added. My legs were weak and I wobbled. I heard chuckles. I heard the bed creak and wondered who had sat down. 'You don't want to see this, you'll never be tight again, I promise you.' I quivered, not being used to this level of domination, my cock now half-hard. 'You're going to sit on my cock, and you're going to fuck yourself on me, until I cum inside you.' I nodded automatically. The Southerner was guiding me backwards and I started to sit, as he adjusted me closer to the target I couldn't see. 'Here', He flicked open a cupboard and a thin mirror popped out. In the dimness of the cabin, I could only make out the shape of the cock that was about to stretch me wider than I'd ever been. I felt the heard first, and knew this would be the hardest part. I had been working on my thighs, and had become proud of my ass from all the squats at home, but had never imagined the squats had been practice for squatting on a red bull sized cock. As if sensing my uncertainty, Arkansas grasped at my thighs, and the Southerner made it clear there was only one path, down onto the head that was starting to intrude on my opening. As if realising I couldn't quite take the first squat, Arkansas suddenly shifted and thrust just enough that the head ripped at me. I felt heat, a slight nausea, pain, and excitement all at the same time. My mind couldn't quite believe what was happening, as I instinctively squatted back. I knew his cock tapered wider, so this was not the worst of it, not to mention what it would be like when he was balls deep. After, he sensed I had taken the plunge and squatted back he relaxed back against the bed. Letting me set the pace, he fell back a little, although gravity began to take hold and it was my thighs holding it back.

My legs began to quiver again, as the tension between my ass muscles and my thighs became a battle. At each half inch he painfully dug deeper, my thighs tensed. My ass had already given up some, but I had expected the last part of the increased width to be easier. Involuntarily I let out a series of loud 'fucks'. The Southerner deeply amused couldn't help but add 'oh son, you're not even half way there.' I was hoping he was joking because my ass was stretched beyond comprehension, I longed to feel his low hanging balls hitting against me, knowing I had bottomed out. I froze as I didn't think I could let my hole take it any deeper. 'Fuck fuck, fuck, Jesus Christ.' 'Sorry, he can't help you right now' Arkansas said, as he sensed my thighs were working against his takeover of my ass. His calloused hands rubbed up and down my thighs, as if trying to sooth them into submission. It probably got him and inch deeper, but sensing there was still a way to go, and my mind had given out, he took matters into his own hands. Pushing hard against my thighs, I slid further down, the deeply insert lube, helping me slide. My ass, again unhappy with the intrusion, began protesting. I felt my cock flopping about, and I wondered if I looked like one of those helicopter bottoms, with my dick flopping pathetically around as I sat on Arkansas' cock. 'Nearly there.' I shivered with those words, had I nearly bottomed out? I doubted I'd be bottoming again any time soon, but I began to think I wouldn't have any fears again. I let out a cry of relief, as he thrust into me, and I felt his balls. Knowing he was balls deep, he relaxed, and I felt his cock harden. 'Okay, time to show me you don't skip leg day'. Unbeknownst to him this actually motivated me, and I felt a gust of energy. I lifted myself up and positioned myself back straight with best squat form, and began riding up and down his pole. His groans spurred me on, and I was glad to set the pace. 'Good, faster, fuck yourself on me.' I knew my dick was flopping wildly, and my hole was going to stay wide for days, weeks, maybe months, but I could tell he was getting close. 'Fuck, yes faster, fuck faster.' I pushed up and down a few more times, and right down on his cock and felt a blast. He grabbed my thighs instinctively, as if determined to push his load as far as he could inside me. The Southerner popped my soft cock into his mouth, and I couldn't help but feel my ass tighten in response to the cock stimulation. Arkansas responded as my ass tightened, shooting another half load. The Southerner stopped as soon as he had achieved what he wanted, and fondled me a little. 'Good little slut, fucking yourself good, sure you're not a bottom?' I was surprised by the question but proud, and glad, I'd made Arkansas cum so fast. Despite the almost vacuum seal between his cock and my ass, I could feel his load dropping back. 'Clench that ass slut'. I was ordered to pull myself off, still clenching to hold in his load. His cock wouldn't quite let go as I pulled off him, and as if a last hurrah, he pushed into me one more time for good measure. I freed myself from his dick but then found myself suddenly thrown, face first onto the bed.

'Now it's my turn'. He pulled me back, my legs dangled uselessly over the side of the bed. I heard the bottle squirt again, and suddenly his dick was near my entrance. 'He was merciful, letting you set the pace, but now he's opened you up, you're read for a pounding.' I shuddered as he pushed my head down into the sheets, the musty scent of him pouring into my nostrils. I didn't have time to react, because again suddenly, he was half way inside me. He pulled out, and in again, this time deeper. My groans were conveniently muffled. I half expected Arkansas' cock to appear in my mouth. He pulled back at my hair, as if indicating he wanted to hear my screams, as he pushed deeper again. Like a swinging ship ride, with each thrust he went deeper, till he passed the point that Arkansas had reached. I wasn't sure if I could take it all, when suddenly the sweet relief of his balls slapping against me happened again. Although not as thick, the deeper, harder fucking quickly took it's toll and my groans were totally involuntarily and I was disappointed I was positioned so as not to be able to use the pillow. As the pounding continue, I saw Arkansas hard again. I was shocked at the speed, but again, suddenly both ends were filled. Arkansas wasn't letting me take the lead, and now both holes were being used, controlled and abused. I longed for the sweet release of their loads, and shortly after that silent prayer, I felt three telltale slower thrusts, and a very deep load shot in my ass. My squirming as I received the load, tipped Arkansas over the edge and he pulled out shooting wildly over my face and back. I'm sure some hit the Southerner, it sprayed so wildly. Arkansas wiped himself on me, and got up. The Southerner still inside me, I wasn't sure how long I'd be in that position. I wondered if maybe he wanted a round two, although my ass had truly reached it's limit. I turned my head to see Arkansas slowly putting on his jeans, his still inflated cock struggling to push into his jeans. Before zipping up he pushed his crotch into my face one more time, before slapping me lightly. 'You did well.' With that he zipped and buckled, and the Southerner pulled out. I lay on the bed for another ten minutes or so, my ass no longer keeping the loads in. I had been frozen, almost paralysed, as I watched Arkansas finish his whiskey, smirk and then walk out. Watching his thick, juicy, ass as he walked out was a final, cruel, punishment. The Southerner threw a towel, a shirt, something at me. 'Wipe that open hole, I want to get a picture for my wall before you go.' I rubbed pathetically at the gaping mess that was my hole, resolving that my shorts would be soiled from both ends from my pre-cum and their cum. He pulled a little and I winced, but then took his photo. He gleefully showed me 'nice and wide'. I figured my gape would be large, but even I was shocked at how torn up I was. With that embarrassment, I quickly pulled up my shorts, and located my shirt. 'You better get back to your car quick smart, those other truckers will smell the cum a mile off.' My cock jumped at the ridiculous suggestion , but I made a quick exit none the same. I didn't even realise I hadn't put my shirt on, when I looked back and saw the Southerner, still naked, waving back. I scrambled to get it on before anyone noticed, and made a bee-line for my car, ducking and weaving between the trucks, lest the warning be prophetic. I grabbed a towel from the back of the car just in case, and prepared to sit. Even expecting it to hurt, I groaned loudly as my gape hit the seat. 'Fuck' Well, I did want a pit stop and trucker's load, and that's what I got. Just a few more, and in a few places, I wasn't expecting.

1rc1

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
In years past I occasionally made car stops at some large trucker stops that offered showers for traveling men! Early on those showers were group affairs where any man wsashi9ng up was on full view like a school gym locker/shower facili8ty. That was the heyday of visual activity. Men of all ages and sizes stripping- shaving-showering- exposing themselves to all within view just as was commo in male military life. The private stalls and solo rooms evolved later to ruin the best fantasies. Then I'd check in and play tired trucker having a naked romp to freshen up and see all the variety meat visiting the truck stop that day! Sometimes roaming eyes led to contacts outside the showers in a motel room or a fancy truck sleeper. Lots of horny married men were needing release on the road ande many would let you do what you wished to them to dump their seed. Many ''straight'' married men learned to bottom in that lifestyle in order to cum. Oh well-- the past has memories of ''BEND OVER TRUCKER! Daddy has a load for your man cave! Your wife will never know. ''

figgnewton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well before COVID-19, I took an epic road trip across the US. I'd finished my uni course, and I was looking for adventure. I often found myself in crazy situations, but this day I had one of the craziest. Driving across the border in to Texas, I had a long drive between New Orleans and Houston, and I was determined to take some detours, 'biggest Campbell's soup tin', that sort of thing. I also wanted to hit some cruising spots. I'd never had much luck back in Australia, and I had no idea if there would be anything in my desire to blow a long-haul trucker. I had researched and found a few spots a long the way, that had been recommended, so far Florida and Louisiana had been busts, and I usually just ended up pissing in a bunch of dirty urinals alone.

It was just starting to get warm, and I had swapped from jeans to shorts, and was thankful, as the sun hit me, the heat bouncing of the concrete of the service station. I was wearing my "Hi. You'll Do" shirt, hoping optimistically smirk and point to my shirt if there was any options. I saw a fair few trucks, and dared to be optimistic. A few overweight truckers were smoking unironically next to a no-smoking sign, one glanced at me, and I shivered. I'm not really sure why he glanced over, I reasoned that I no doubt looked out of place. I met his eyes and he looked away but my anticipation only rose. I walked on to the restrooms, as Americans called them. I told myself, I was here to down a trucker's load, I was going to make it happen today.

I was disappointed when I walked to the urinals, and noticed a single occupied stall. Americans had ridiculously large gaps in their stalls, perhaps anticipating that every one held the promise of a load taken or spent. This one wasn't as bad as the airport shitters that always fucked with my plans. I had no idea how I would make it work, but I had already figured that even if someone saw something, no one would care. I had a bit of ritual down pat at this point, if no one was in when I got in, I'd go to sink and splash water in my face, sometimes for an absurd amount of time. Eventually, someone would walk in, and if I liked the look I could saunter over and take a piss. Sometimes I used one of the stalls to kill a bit more time if they weren't what I was after. Today, I'd take what I could get. The man from the stall came out, adjusted him belt and bypassed the sink altogether. I smirked and shook my head but was secretly relieved. I stared back at the mirror as I noticed a man walk in behind me. I only caught his silhouette but he was more slight than the other men, still stocky, with a large tattoo creeping up his arm. The clunk of his steel toed boots shattered my reverie, and I tried to look less awkward. I threw the paper towels in the trash, and went over to get a closer look.

He had boot cut jeans that stretched across a large ass, seams almost splitting down his thighs, while tapering down. I never liked the cut much on me, but on him it worked. It was clear he was taller than me, and it helped even out his proportions. He was wearing a singlet, and I could see his tattoo clearer now, a mermaid with it's tail wrapped around what looked like an anchor. I wondered if he was a popeye fan. Peopled pissed quickly, so you didn't have long time to judge whether this was the shot to take. I walked and flopped out my cock, a little too closer than urinal etiquette demanded. I tried for an awkward nod, and he seemed to acknowledge my presence. I peered across and caught a flash of his cock head, thick but smaller than mine. I was surprised he was uncut, as most of the Americans I'd seen had been cut. He had his left forearm resting against the wall and it had the effect of causing his singlet to ride up. I caught the glimpse of another tattoo towards his belt line, there were no doubt abs there, but he was toned enough for them to show. His skin was obviously darkened by the sun, and it was clear he often rode in a singlet as it moved with him, his tan lines flashed back and forth. I flicked my cock unnecessarily, making sure it was hanging out of my shorts just a little too far. I found freeballing helped the cause, and I was glad today, as I had to think fast. I guessed he was 6'2 maybe 6'3, which was good half-a-cock taller than me. He had the swagger, and the stall was free. I was about to try for the stare at my shirt, stare at him combo, when I nearly ruined the entire experience by shitting myself, as I was startled by another man taking a piss next to me.

I hadn't noticed him come in, but I'm not sure how. He was larger than life and he had a chain that jingled as he adjusted his stance. Before I had a chance to glance down at him, he chuckled and spoke in a large Southern drawl 'nice shirt'. I turned to face him, and noticed him uncomfortably close, as if the etiquette breakdown was contagious. He was older by a good ten years, a moustache that had conquered his face, and greying stubble over the rest. He was wearing a denim jacket and button up shirt, large, with a back that stretched his proportions just enough. I heard the other man wrapping up and just turned as he walked away. I was out of piss. It was over. I figured my only move left, was to flip it back in and 'accidentally' brush past the side of the older man. Before I had time to flick my wet dick, I felt the other man's forearm brush against mine. I wouldn't have thought much of it, except he growled in a low tone 'it's appropriate'. I was still thinking about what he meant when he flicked the tap on. 'Looks like you're taps run dry there.' I sheepishly flopped it back in and pulled the strings on my increasingly looking pineapple print shorts, hoping he'd finish and I'd still have time to pull the man, or be pushed as the current fantasy playing in my mind was going, into the other stall. He was still washing when I got there, his calloused hands lathering each other repeatedly with the dirty looking cake of soap that had probably not been used in days. 'Looks like the shirt is popular' I murmured as I ushered with my hands to see if he'd let me run them under the tap. He adjusted slightly to the left, but not enough that going for the running water didn't cause me to brush past his abdomen. I felt my breath hitch as I saw his reflect in the mirror. He also had stubble, but it was black, and it was only smattered across his jaw, his face was clenched, as if he too was apprehensive. His eyes were brown, and I noticed a scar at the top of his shoulder. My mind raced, bar fight, cigarette burn, shrapnel from war. The cliches were endless. None of it mattered as I didn't plan to utter any more words. The mystery was the joy, I could craft whatever narrative I wanted after I got his cock in my mouth, and his cum down my throat. He reached down with his soapy hands, and battled my hands for the faucet. 'Don't drop the soap'. His mouth creeped into a smile, as if he could read my thoughts. Not today, monsieur, I'll be on my knees, not my hands and knees thank you very much. My cock started to twitch at all these thoughts, but again my moment was shattered by the Southern man loudly clearing his throat and professing 'Seems like there's a traffic jam going on today.' We both instinctively stepped aside, my trucker flicking the excess water, and myself lamely lathering to pass the time. I eagerly passed the soap to the Southern man, hoping he would get the cue, wash and be gone. 'Well, you're in a hurry aren't you?' There was already too many words for my liking, and I was worried the precum leaking out would start staining my shorts. That or my unopposed growing erection would give
away my nefarious designs.

He stepped back to let me wash them, as the trucker sensed the complex dynamics and wiped the remaining moisture on his hand on the front of his singlet. I didn't bother washing off the soap, I just grabbed a paper towel, and wiped them hurriedly. I got the trucker's glance, and he brushed his hand over his crotch. I was getting inpatient, and I was going to just walk myself into the stall if the Southern man didn't make a well-timed exit in the next ten seconds. I was silently counting down, like the controller of a rocket launch, except the only rocket launching was my cock. I got down to four, before I started walking. Of course, as luck would have it the second I try to step around the Southern man, he walks back into what is now an almost fully erect dick. 'Sweet Jesus' he exclaimed almost comically. 'That's a weapon.' I was sure what was happening initially, but he didn't seem pissed, nor did he seem to want to leave the increasingly heated situation. I saw my trucker walking backwards, biting his lower lip just a little, as if he too was eager for relief. 'If you think we're all going to fit in that stall, you've got another thing coming.'

I think my face gave away my surprise, as the trucker stopped in his tracks, and the other man continued 'It'll be more comfortable in my truck. After all, that's what you've come for, the full roadster experience?' I don't think I could contain my shock, as my mouth was involuntarily open wide, as if the cock sucking had begun without me noticing. 'Come on now, don't overwork your jaw too soon.' I looked back at the trucker, who I had already built a backstory for, a man from Arkansas, father was a farmer, they had a falling out one night when his father caught him jerking off to a sport's poster of an NFL player. They had brawled, he had picked up a bottle, and in the brawl, cut himself against a piece of glass that had broken off in the struggle. Voila, scar on his shoulder, and a career as a long-haul trucker. He was starting to show through the jeans, and my mouth was wet with anticipation. 'Up to you two, but I figure there's room in that mouth of yours for two. Besides, might have a trick or two to show you both.' I shrugged, he was right. Plus, it would allow me time to savour the trucker's cock and my leaking dick needed attention too. 'Sure, up to him.' I ushered over and he just nodded. The rest happened in a blur, I tried to cross the seemingly endless concrete, both quickly but unobviously. He walked off to the side and I had a mental plan to go around the side parked away from the service station. I had no idea if these two had ever met, and I had hoped this wasn't some set-up. I didn't have any money to steal really, but I suppose there was worse things that happened in the middle of nowhere, Texas. Sweat had started to tremble down my forehead, and while my cock had calmed a little, it started to harden again as I reached the passenger side. The truck door clanked open and slammed again, as the Southern man pulled himself across the cab and reached across to the other door. I looked out for Arkansas, and hoped desperately that he hadn't taken himself and his truck out of the depot. I had gone in expecting nothing, but now was determined to make this a memory I wouldn't forget. I had barely stepped up on to the truck, when I felt Arkansas behind me. Deliberately, pushing back against him I felt his cock, still trapped by denim but definitely ready for my watering mouth.

I had no idea what to expect, and it was somehow about what I had imagined. A relatively roughed up set off sheets, a bed and enough room for the three of us. The Southern man, ushered us in smiling proudly at the space. I reached back and pulled Arkansas in for a kiss. He met my force equally, pulling at the back of the hair on my head. Sadly, I could return the favour as his short cut hair slipped through, and I was forced to make do with an errant hand grabbing at his ass. 'Ooh, well this is a show.' We kept going, as my shorts created friction against the denim, the precum now thoroughly staining them. I had planned to leave Arkansas' singlet on, but I had time now to explore his body before engorging myself. I ran my finger across his scar, and he seemed to involuntarily wince. He seemed to take this as a sign to take the singlet off and he furiously removed it. The Southern Man as if sensing what was happening came from behind, and lifted my shirt running his hand across the small of my back, and lightly grazing his stubble against my shoulder as he pulled it clear off my head. Arkansas had started to unbuckle his belt, and I pulled it back and shook my head, trying to indicate that this was my job. The Southern Man stepped back and circled around us both. 'Well, I don't which of you has the most delicious ass.' He groped at his cock as if to suggest his hard on was needing a new home. Arkansas broke the silence 'Hey man, sorry, I'm a top.' I let out a silent sigh, I hadn't expected to fuck anyone today, but after the Southern Man had raised it, I was secretly hoping I'd get to pound his huge ass. 'Pity, I guess the Aussie will be getting double dicked today.' I almost laughed, both at the way he said 'Aussie' and the idea that I was going to bottom. I hadn't been fucked in over a year, and I was definitely not in a position to get rammed twice in quick succession. 'Yeah, sorry to disappoint, but top here also.'

I had expected the Southern Man to be disappointed, assuming he was also a top. His expression made me wonder, if he was versatile, as he seemed amused by my response more than anything. 'What a quandry! Three tops!' I laughed at his use of the word quandry, and the idea that three tops was really a problem without a solution. I added quickly 'I'm happy to take both your loads down my throat, no cock too big for my non-existent gag reflex'. He seemed pleased but not entirely satisfied. 'Well, that's good, because you'll struggle to get mine all the way down that pretty mouth of yours.' I did love a good challenge. Arkansas piped up 'yeah, not one to try to one up you, but I'm glad as people usually struggle with mine.' Ooh, two challenges. 'I'll drain you both, and then you're free to take a go at me.' Arkansas nodded, and I was about to make a beeline for his belt, then his zipper, when the Southern Man came up behind me. He rubbed his hand down my stomach, and groped at my crotch. 'I've got a better idea. No one has seen each other's cocks yet, hard at least.' He let go as if he was reassured. 'Why don't we make a wager. We wank till we are good and hard, and then we have a good ole' fashioned cock off'. I could tell that Arkansas wasn't sure what that was, and I only knew from the stupid competitions we got into when we were drunk back at the dorms. I would be the first to whip it out, hard or soft, as I usually came in top, if not close to it. I was a shower, and it meant changerooms had been both a blessing and a curse. When your hard cock is big, there's no room to get even a little aroused. Plus from some guys looks, I could tell they even thought maybe I was half chub. I wasn't *that* big hard, maybe a tiny bit above 8", but not close enough to 8.5" to claim that size. I was thick, but definitely not the thickest that I'd seen. Still 8" was well about average, and while I suspected the Southern Man had a big one, after all, I hadn't even seen it soft, I figured Arkansas was not well placed to win this bet. The last time I had been faced with a top who wanted to fuck me, I let the flip of a coin decide the outcome, but I guess that was a story for another day. Today, I had the confidence of my big dick, that wasn't fully hard when it had been groped. Arkansas looked a bit sheepish for the first time that day 'I dunno man, I've had two fingers up there.' At the confession, my cock twitched again and pressed precariously at my shorts line. Fuck, either he takes the bet, or I'm dropping to my knees. Arkansas looked at me, 'look, I'm in if the Aussie's in'. I leaked down my leg at the thought of getting to pop his cherry. I walked up to him, my chest pressing against his, grabbed his ass hard and smirked 'well, I guess someone is getting their hole stretched today, cause I'm in and I'm definitely bigger. Oh and I call first dibs' I said with gusto, thrusting my dick up against his leg. I went to inspect the goods, although before I could the Southern Man grabbed my hand. 'No, no, eyes up. It's better if we all wank, then compare. More suspense that way.' I was getting the sinking suspicion that maybe he had done this before. I shook away my doubts, and kept my eyes on Arkansas, and him on me. I heard his belt jingle, and his zipper go down. He then pulled my shorts down. The Southern man was behind me again. 'Do you mind if I inspect the prize?' 'Go right ahead, but I wouldn't get ahead of yourself.' He was suddenly on his knees, pulling my cheeks apart. 'Such a nice ass, shame that it's not used regularly.' I laughed and concentrated on the tattoo snaking up Arkansas' groin. 'Hey, eyes up.' 'Just taking a look at your tattoos.'
'Yeah, yeah, well it's just a snake and an apple. Temptation.' I smiled, yeah, a snake, temptation, sounds like a good deal. I felt the Southern Man's moustache, just before his tongue, as he began rimming me unexpectedly. He moved back and forth between my cheeks, and I let him, figuring it was as much as he was going to get today. Arkansas' smile at this action, had me at peak hardness. 'Well, looks like he's busy, you ready to meet your fate?' He walked up to me, as I stood no longer touching my cock, proudly displaying my erection. 'Top or bottom'. He saw the confusion in my face. 'My cock on top of yours or bottom.' 'Haha, let's go bottom for good luck.' As he felt for my cock, I realised I had been wrong, as his calloused hands rubbing against my shaft causing my stiffen even more, and I dripped on to his leg. Man, he was lucky, cause I was pretty sure just the sight of him on his hands and knees would get close. I felt him grasp my cock with his right hand as his left hand pulled his own cock under mine. 'Ready?' I looked down in amazement, I had seen longer cocks than mine, and a few thicker, but his was approaching a can of Lynx, or Axe as the Americans called it. We had agreed that it would be length, and I attempted futilely to push against his pubes. Instead, his wet cock head rubbed into mine. 'Want to try on top?' I nodded nervously, hoping for a different result, but whether the result of the cock off had made him harder, or me softer, but the result was even worse. This time I barely felt his pubes, and I couldn't deny he was longer as well. A shit eating grin spread across his face, as if I had underestimated him, and now his prize was my now quite wet hole. Speaking of shit eating, as if sensing a result, he stood up. 'Do we have a winner?' Arkansas not wanting to give anything away, shook his butt. His thighs tensing, and he pulled at his butt cheeks. I could see the tiniest of holes, and he had to pull to even give any sign of the pink. I was back to peak hardness, dreaming about what it would have been like stretching that hole. The Southern Man smiled, gleefully imagining opening up Arkansas. Before he had too long to dream though, Arkansas pulled around and gave him the bad news, or good depending on who was asking. 'No cherry popping tonight, but I expect the Aussie has a tight hole. I call first dibs.' A new wave of bravado came over me, and I figured it was time to compare against the Southerner. He had already moved towards me. I took the first move 'Ready?'
I started to read your novel BUT... It was way to loooong. It was very descriptive but I couldn't go on. I'm sure it was a great time. Maybe another time when the movie cums out.

Paul87

Legendary Member
Media
Portland i Oregon (Oregon, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Out of town day-trip with a co-worker. Pretty sure he's straight. We had a couple of pit stops. The urinals had dividers with sinks on the opposite wall. When he was done and washing his hands, I kept chatting and turned mostly around so we kept talking but he had a good view of me pissing. Gave it a good shake while still talking. Next stop - did the same thing. He didn't walk out after he dried his hands, but stayed and we kept talking as I finished. Don't know - felt kinda hot knowing he saw my cock.

tabana

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I loved reading this story but more than the content itself, it's mostly because of the descriptive details. The imagery was stunning. It felt so vivid, it made me feel like I was there, experiencing all of it with all of my senses. The way you fit in a back story and managed to develop the characters was so clever too. I hope you will indulge us with more stories, with people like me in mind, hungry for such writing but unable to find them at a pace we want to consume them.

JCBreil

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In a game of cock-off back at home, it was played with mostly straight guys, so being fucked was never going to be a goer. Most of the time, the smallest guy just had to drink the cum of the winner, diluted with beer in a cup of course. Some of the guys wouldn't finish, so it was usually only the number of loads you'd take in a dark room in Berlin, rather than a 9 man orgy. Once, a few guys bet that the loser had to suck the others dicks, but the guys let him off with just sticking his mouth of each dick once. I grabbed his hair at least. I looked down. The Southerner had peeked first and his smile gave away the result. He was nowhere as think as Arkansas, but he was closer to 9" so my dick only touched his balls, and never get near his thick grey bush. 'So it's settled.' I hadn't noticed Arkansas had moved behind me and was pulling my arms behind my back, as if I wasn't going to live up to the end of my bargain. My hands and arms firmly behind my back, Arkansas' cock was now rubbing at my crack. He leant over and whispered in my ear 'I don't eat ass but I'll open you up with my fingers if you want'. I didn't want to scream loud enough for the whole service station to hear me when I got fucked, so I knew that was necessary. I nodded, but then felt the Southerner pushing against my shoulders. Taking his cue, and already having planned to get to my knees, I let him push me to the ground. With a loud thwack, the Southerner slapped my cheeks with his cock, smearing his precum over my lips and face. Arkansas had already let go of my arms, although like a good whore I had instinctively kept them behind my back, and I saw out of the corner of his eye him grab a bottle and squeeze liquid onto his hands. Before I had time to process what that meant, the Southerner was pressing his hard on against my lips, attempting to pry them open. 'Open wide'. I mimicked my earlier shocked look and he showed no mercy pushing deep into my throat. 'Let's test this gag reflex'. I'd had a few dicks in my mouth this big, but I'd never had to worry about them being pushed into my ass before. As his cock pushed at the back of my throat, and he thrusted wildly, as if trying to prove me a liar, I realised I'd be definitely doing a trucker walk back to my car. As I gave that thought a little more attention, and my eyes watered from the assault on my mouth, I became aware of a coolness between my cheeks. I realised Arkansas was back with a bottle of lube. He was thankfully applying it liberally. I hadn't thought that they might want to spit roast me, and I must have instinctively balked, as I semi-pulled off the Southerner's cock. 'Oh no boy, I'm not even close yet'. He grabbed the back of my head and pushed me back down his length, continuing the aggressive fucking of my mouth. I felt the lube leaking down my leg, as the first thick finger reached my hole. 'Oh boy, he wasn't lying. Maybe we will have a cherry popping after all.' I didn't have the capacity, my throat currently full of dick, to correct him, but just grunted and felt the finger dig in. Perhaps sensing my jaw, like my ass, had limited capacity for the pounding it was receiving, he worked quickly. First, in and out, then around, letting my outside ring protest the intrusion silently. Eventually, it must have got used to the singular intrusion, as it calmed, only to be challenged by a second finger. Quickly he began a pincer movement that attempted to open my hold wider, and at that point I was glad for the cock threatening my breathing, as I groaned onto it, muffling most of the sound. 'Oh that's right, spread him, get him ready.' Precum was starting to spill down my throat, so I sensed the Southerner was getting closer, although his thrusts had actually slowed. I wondered how Arkansas was going to try to penetrate me, as I figured this position wouldn't work. The Southerner pulled his cock out suddenly with a wet plop, and I noticed he seemed to be silently communicating with Arkansas. As if on cue, a groan escaped my lips, as he added a third finger. Truthfully, I'd never had three, but figured that with that girth he probably knew the right amount of stretching and prep for a hole like mine. Again, as if choreographed the Southerner chuckled, then silenced my increasingly loud groan with his cock. Rhythmically, he pulled in and out of my mouth, pushing not quite as far, taking pleasure in the change in the volume of my groan. Without much fanfare, he grabbed at the back of my head and suddenly warmth was flooding down my throat. He did a few quick jab thrusts as if to milk the last few drops. 'Oh fuck yeah, stretch his hole, take my load.' Was an approximation of what poured out along with his cum. Grunting and groaning, I sensed that Arkansas had done his worst, or his best as I would later learn.

Finally, releasing my mouth the Southerner, still hard, let the last bit of cum spill out of my mouth and dribble down my neck. Wiping off against my face. 'Good boy, one load in your mouth.' He gripped his balls 'and one load in your ass.' He leant down to kiss Arkansas, while he continued to push in my hole. With his free hand, Arkansas suddenly grabbed my soft, floppy cock. 'Look at this, being used makes him pathetic and small.' I was surprised by the digs, but not surprised. My mouth had been thoroughly fucked and the hole stretching was only the beginning. I had shrunk, although my cock still seemed to drip with precum, as if some part of me was excited for what was to come.

I saw the Southerner pour himself some whiskey, and Arkansas pushed me forward. He thrust a few more times with his fingers for good measure, and then painfully extricated himself. The emptiness shocked me, as I had become used to the intrusion. He stood up, and I finally saw his massive cock properly. His balls swung wildly as he maneuvered himself, as I tried to rise to meet it, he instead pushed my face to the ground with his foot. 'Not yet, I'll let you lube it for 60 seconds, and that's it, so you better get it wet bitch.' I was shocked to feel my cock stir, while it struggled against the floor. He lifted me back up by my hair, and grabbed at my mouth. 'Remember, sixty seconds, that's it.' I mustered up as much spit as I could, and he pushed in. Even though I'd just had my mouth stuffed, I suddenly struggled with the width. My jaw had already started to ache, and I think my mind had clicked that this huge member was headed for my now pitifully, insufficiently stretched hole. He didn't thrust as hard as the Southerner, as if he pitied me, and new that the real energy was being saved for my hole. I wet it the best I could, licking up and down the shaft, saliva dripping down his balls. He was mostly silent, looking down at me, approving of my work. The Southerner came back with a glass of whiskey for Arkansas, he took a sip, then pulled away from my busy lips. He took another swig. 'Open up' He spat the whiskey down my mouth, and I swallowed instinctively. He ushered the Southerner over. 'Face to the floor' I complied with the order. As if understanding the silent instructions, he pulled apart my stretched hole and I suddenly felt coolness poured in. The squeaking of the bottle, suggesting it was nearly empty, indicated that he was mercifully lubing me up inside. It went in deep, and I figured that even if my spit lube was not enough, I had at least some back-up. I hoped secretly he had lubed himself. 'Stand up boy!' The Southerner yelled. 'Face to the wall' Arkansas added. My legs were weak and I wobbled. I heard chuckles. I heard the bed creak and wondered who had sat down. 'You don't want to see this, you'll never be tight again, I promise you.' I quivered, not being used to this level of domination, my cock now half-hard. 'You're going to sit on my cock, and you're going to fuck yourself on me, until I cum inside you.' I nodded automatically. The Southerner was guiding me backwards and I started to sit, as he adjusted me closer to the target I couldn't see. 'Here', He flicked open a cupboard and a thin mirror popped out. In the dimness of the cabin, I could only make out the shape of the cock that was about to stretch me wider than I'd ever been. I felt the heard first, and knew this would be the hardest part. I had been working on my thighs, and had become proud of my ass from all the squats at home, but had never imagined the squats had been practice for squatting on a red bull sized cock. As if sensing my uncertainty, Arkansas grasped at my thighs, and the Southerner made it clear there was only one path, down onto the head that was starting to intrude on my opening. As if realising I couldn't quite take the first squat, Arkansas suddenly shifted and thrust just enough that the head ripped at me. I felt heat, a slight nausea, pain, and excitement all at the same time. My mind couldn't quite believe what was happening, as I instinctively squatted back. I knew his cock tapered wider, so this was not the worst of it, not to mention what it would be like when he was balls deep. After, he sensed I had taken the plunge and squatted back he relaxed back against the bed. Letting me set the pace, he fell back a little, although gravity began to take hold and it was my thighs holding it back.

My legs began to quiver again, as the tension between my ass muscles and my thighs became a battle. At each half inch he painfully dug deeper, my thighs tensed. My ass had already given up some, but I had expected the last part of the increased width to be easier. Involuntarily I let out a series of loud 'fucks'. The Southerner deeply amused couldn't help but add 'oh son, you're not even half way there.' I was hoping he was joking because my ass was stretched beyond comprehension, I longed to feel his low hanging balls hitting against me, knowing I had bottomed out. I froze as I didn't think I could let my hole take it any deeper. 'Fuck fuck, fuck, Jesus Christ.' 'Sorry, he can't help you right now' Arkansas said, as he sensed my thighs were working against his takeover of my ass. His calloused hands rubbed up and down my thighs, as if trying to sooth them into submission. It probably got him and inch deeper, but sensing there was still a way to go, and my mind had given out, he took matters into his own hands. Pushing hard against my thighs, I slid further down, the deeply insert lube, helping me slide. My ass, again unhappy with the intrusion, began protesting. I felt my cock flopping about, and I wondered if I looked like one of those helicopter bottoms, with my dick flopping pathetically around as I sat on Arkansas' cock. 'Nearly there.' I shivered with those words, had I nearly bottomed out? I doubted I'd be bottoming again any time soon, but I began to think I wouldn't have any fears again. I let out a cry of relief, as he thrust into me, and I felt his balls. Knowing he was balls deep, he relaxed, and I felt his cock harden. 'Okay, time to show me you don't skip leg day'. Unbeknownst to him this actually motivated me, and I felt a gust of energy. I lifted myself up and positioned myself back straight with best squat form, and began riding up and down his pole. His groans spurred me on, and I was glad to set the pace. 'Good, faster, fuck yourself on me.' I knew my dick was flopping wildly, and my hole was going to stay wide for days, weeks, maybe months, but I could tell he was getting close. 'Fuck, yes faster, fuck faster.' I pushed up and down a few more times, and right down on his cock and felt a blast. He grabbed my thighs instinctively, as if determined to push his load as far as he could inside me. The Southerner popped my soft cock into his mouth, and I couldn't help but feel my ass tighten in response to the cock stimulation. Arkansas responded as my ass tightened, shooting another half load. The Southerner stopped as soon as he had achieved what he wanted, and fondled me a little. 'Good little slut, fucking yourself good, sure you're not a bottom?' I was surprised by the question but proud, and glad, I'd made Arkansas cum so fast. Despite the almost vacuum seal between his cock and my ass, I could feel his load dropping back. 'Clench that ass slut'. I was ordered to pull myself off, still clenching to hold in his load. His cock wouldn't quite let go as I pulled off him, and as if a last hurrah, he pushed into me one more time for good measure. I freed myself from his dick but then found myself suddenly thrown, face first onto the bed.

'Now it's my turn'. He pulled me back, my legs dangled uselessly over the side of the bed. I heard the bottle squirt again, and suddenly his dick was near my entrance. 'He was merciful, letting you set the pace, but now he's opened you up, you're read for a pounding.' I shuddered as he pushed my head down into the sheets, the musty scent of him pouring into my nostrils. I didn't have time to react, because again suddenly, he was half way inside me. He pulled out, and in again, this time deeper. My groans were conveniently muffled. I half expected Arkansas' cock to appear in my mouth. He pulled back at my hair, as if indicating he wanted to hear my screams, as he pushed deeper again. Like a swinging ship ride, with each thrust he went deeper, till he passed the point that Arkansas had reached. I wasn't sure if I could take it all, when suddenly the sweet relief of his balls slapping against me happened again. Although not as thick, the deeper, harder fucking quickly took it's toll and my groans were totally involuntarily and I was disappointed I was positioned so as not to be able to use the pillow. As the pounding continue, I saw Arkansas hard again. I was shocked at the speed, but again, suddenly both ends were filled. Arkansas wasn't letting me take the lead, and now both holes were being used, controlled and abused. I longed for the sweet release of their loads, and shortly after that silent prayer, I felt three telltale slower thrusts, and a very deep load shot in my ass. My squirming as I received the load, tipped Arkansas over the edge and he pulled out shooting wildly over my face and back. I'm sure some hit the Southerner, it sprayed so wildly. Arkansas wiped himself on me, and got up. The Southerner still inside me, I wasn't sure how long I'd be in that position. I wondered if maybe he wanted a round two, although my ass had truly reached it's limit. I turned my head to see Arkansas slowly putting on his jeans, his still inflated cock struggling to push into his jeans. Before zipping up he pushed his crotch into my face one more time, before slapping me lightly. 'You did well.' With that he zipped and buckled, and the Southerner pulled out. I lay on the bed for another ten minutes or so, my ass no longer keeping the loads in. I had been frozen, almost paralysed, as I watched Arkansas finish his whiskey, smirk and then walk out. Watching his thick, juicy, ass as he walked out was a final, cruel, punishment. The Southerner threw a towel, a shirt, something at me. 'Wipe that open hole, I want to get a picture for my wall before you go.' I rubbed pathetically at the gaping mess that was my hole, resolving that my shorts would be soiled from both ends from my pre-cum and their cum. He pulled a little and I winced, but then took his photo. He gleefully showed me 'nice and wide'. I figured my gape would be large, but even I was shocked at how torn up I was. With that embarrassment, I quickly pulled up my shorts, and located my shirt. 'You better get back to your car quick smart, those other truckers will smell the cum a mile off.' My cock jumped at the ridiculous suggestion , but I made a quick exit none the same. I didn't even realise I hadn't put my shirt on, when I looked back and saw the Southerner, still naked, waving back. I scrambled to get it on before anyone noticed, and made a bee-line for my car, ducking and weaving between the trucks, lest the warning be prophetic. I grabbed a towel from the back of the car just in case, and prepared to sit. Even expecting it to hurt, I groaned loudly as my gape hit the seat. 'Fuck' Well, I did want a pit stop and trucker's load, and that's what I got. Just a few more, and in a few places, I wasn't expecting.
Not bad, mate. Rather enjoyed this. When I lived in Texas, for a brief time in the early 1960s, all of the boys my age in our neighbourhood in Houston were 'uncut'. I loved being amongst all the 'hoodies'.

3ofH8

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Honestly, one of the finest pieces of writing ok this site. Contrary to some of the comments above, I wholeheartedly enjoyed the pacing, the suspense, and the level of details… What helps is that I have a very vivid imagination, so this was a very, very fun ride (pun intended) even for me as a reader. Excellent work, mate!