Pulling back the clit's hood

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've pulled my wife's clit hood back when I go down on her, but it's always after I've gone down on her for a few minutes. Like when it's good and stiff and properly wet down with lube. Never after her first clit orgasm... I value my ears too much.

Anyway, when it's pulled back, I've sucked and licked it like a teensy weensy tiny little cock. She loves it when I do it sparingly. Easy to get overwhelming and too much.

Do other women like this done to them?

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i prefer good, hard sucking on my hooded clit.
no peeling the bud, thank you.

Does it get too sensitive with the hood peeled back? Hard sucking with licking while the clit is in my mouth as it's being pulled good too?

what am i thinking??!!

forget i replied. let a man answer for me instead.

I'm ignoring that since this thread may crash and burn in that direction anyway. Where the fuck is the "Ask a woman" sub-forum?

Or even better yet, you could just grant me membership into the Real Ladies Group?

Last edited:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Does it get too sensitive with the hood peeled back? Hard sucking with licking while the clit is in my mouth as it's being pulled good too?
i prefer a more heavy handed sensation.
i've bruised my clit, wanking too hard.
hood back, it's not a pleasant sensation.
and soft sensations just irritate me.

*kicks a kitten*

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i prefer a more heavy handed sensation.
i've bruised my clit, wanking too hard.
hood back, it's not a pleasant sensation.
and soft sensations just irritate me.

*kicks a kitten*

Like slapping/smacking with an open palm on your clit? Or are we talking Hitachi Magic Wand strength industrial vibration?

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I enjoy the sucking it in and tongue pushing it forward more than pulling it back with a finger. However, most clit hood play is welcome, including sliding it back and forth over my hard clit - which is flipping delicious and what I can only imagine a HJ feels like with an uncut cock.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sucking or licking are both good. Depending on the arousal level soft licks can be good sometimes, but clit exposure in the beginning with the hood pulled back is to much. It's very intense, however when I'm very aroused hard sucks on the clit are the best and I don't really care about the hood at that point.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
magic wands numb my clit.

but a good pussy spanking,
when i feel like a bad girl?
the easy way to heaven.

Check! Love the pussy spanking. In fact, I have a post here:

http://www.lpsg.org/244895-cock-on-clit-how-does-3.html#post3444704

I enjoy the sucking it in and tongue pushing it forward more than pulling it back with a finger. However, most clit hood play is welcome, including sliding it back and forth over my hard clit - which is flipping delicious and what I can only imagine a HJ feels like with an uncut cock.

Excellent feedback! I'm learning something new everyday. I love flattening the middle of my tongue on her clit and sliding the hood up and down too.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sucking or licking are both good. Depending on the arousal level soft licks can be good sometimes, but clit exposure in the beginning with the hood pulled back is to much. It's very intense, however when I'm very aroused hard sucks on the clit are the best and I don't really care about the hood at that point.

Love this post! Made me sit up and pay attention. Well, parts of me anyway.

There is only one answer I can give: HickBoy.

Lucky guy!

Last edited:

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I sometimes get favourable results on a bared clit if i use the smooth underside of my curled tongue or inner smooth surface of a curled lower lip.

It's never a sure thing.

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
In my (albeit limited) experience, they love it! But its just as well without pulling it back. My ex would cum in seconds with a bit of good clit play.

It's no mini dick though! It's got its own approach to sucking/licking.

Last edited:

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Going down on a girl is not like buying a car... In other words, you do NOT have to check "under the hood".... :rolleyes:

If you're having sex with me, don't peel my banana. And don't suck on it like it's a tiny cock. I'm a guuuuuurl.... not a guy with miniscule bits. :tongue:

zixxer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
:biggrin1:I always had luck sucking clit like it was a little dick. Heck, it really is. Or maybe a dick is a (sometimes) big clit.

Last edited:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think all women like it done to them
No way! All of no one likes all of anything. I HATE to have my hood pulled back. I only like to have it stimulated through my hood, with the only exception being the two weeks a month it sometimes swells bigger than the hood.

Three men have pulled back my hood for more than just to look at my clit. Three men have been accidentally kicked in the face. I'm not sure how many men understand just how sensitive that part is.