Pygeum overload! (No pun intended!!)

Irmo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Non-Binary
Quick update (family is staying with me over the holidays and new year so no privacy) the precum is still flowing like crazy. I agree 100% with what @b3ar said about how being horny doesnt always need to apply on pg.146. Every morning I've woken up dripping precum, but when I start edging and getting in the mind set that's when things kick start. This morning in the bathroom when I had privacy I just let my mind wander with hot thoughts and started dripping over the toilet totally soft
Wow!!! Are you doing your stack right now or is this off stack? I could only dream of being that productive. That is fantastic!
At This Point in Your Development you don't need to be horny, but initially, didn't being aroused seem to help 'train' your body to produce?

eriner123

Legendary Member
Media
how do you feel when you sprutz the precum? can you control the sprutz? can you decide to get it out more?
Yes and no. The longer I edge and the more horny I am, it's like the precum will build up and kegeling makes it start leaking. For example I could be laying in bed thinking about something that turns me on for a few minutes. The precum will start leaking and kegeling will make it stream and make the sensation better. I cant "control" how much comes out but the longer I've edged, and the hornier I am, the more there is.

Wow!!! Are you doing your stack right now or is this off stack? I could only dream of being that productive. That is fantastic!
At This Point in Your Development you don't need to be horny, but initially, didn't being aroused seem to help 'train' your body to produce?
I'm currently experimenting with stacks again as of this month to see if this year will be any different. Cant believe it's already been like 2 years since restarting the journey. I've definitely "trained" my body in some ways it's hard to explain. But I can finally cum on command and multiple orgasm without cum. A few weeks ago had my first hookup in almost a year (paranoid about corona) lol and it was the first time my penis almost went numb from fucking for so long. The PONR isnt really a thing anymore, I'll just kegel hard and it's like my stamina is recharged.

Also to note. Not sure if it's the supplements or what but things seem to be more sensitive (in a good way). Rubbing my balls feels crazy good and makes me ooze. Same with rubbing my nipples or inner thighs. Pleasurable sensitive now

geekyJockstrap

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes and no. The longer I edge and the more horny I am, it's like the precum will build up and kegeling makes it start leaking. For example I could be laying in bed thinking about something that turns me on for a few minutes. The precum will start leaking and kegeling will make it stream and make the sensation better. I cant "control" how much comes out but the longer I've edged, and the hornier I am, the more there is.

I'm currently experimenting with stacks again as of this month to see if this year will be any different. Cant believe it's already been like 2 years since restarting the journey. I've definitely "trained" my body in some ways it's hard to explain. But I can finally cum on command and multiple orgasm without cum. A few weeks ago had my first hookup in almost a year (paranoid about corona) lol and it was the first time my penis almost went numb from fucking for so long. The PONR isnt really a thing anymore, I'll just kegel hard and it's like my stamina is recharged.

Also to note. Not sure if it's the supplements or what but things seem to be more sensitive (in a good way). Rubbing my balls feels crazy good and makes me ooze. Same with rubbing my nipples or inner thighs. Pleasurable sensitive now
Damn man, you need an xhamster account or something

Riva De Anse

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Little update for me since my last post. I produce a bit more precum than I used to so I would say everything that I am taking is helping aid that. I have stopped taking lecithin granules last week as I've noticed that I cannot get the taste of the lecithin granules out of my mouth. Brushing my teeth and tongue, using mouthwash, nothing is working to get rid of it. Heck, when I smell something, I first get a wiff of lecithin, then I can smell what I'm trying to smell. Everything first tastes like the lecithin granules then after chewing for a bit I can taste what I'm eating. It's really off-putting. Quite honestly, I'm getting sick of it lol. Has anyone else that takes lecithin granules had this problem? I've tried looking up stuff on the internet about and I can't seem to find anything on it. I did have covid in November and lost my sense of taste and smell, but that had since come back. Infact, my sense came back before I started taking the lecithin.
Did you consider dissolving the lecithin in water to drink instead of chewing, as the gelatinous substance formed when you chew will tend to stick to the skin in your mouth and remain there far longer than intended.

ArmpitLover69

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Does anyone know if you can swallow celery seed whole? I started taking them yesterday and I just chewed them up. While it’s not terrible, I would much rather not chew them lol. But I’m not sure if the body will digest them. How do you guys take celery seeds?

Riva De Anse

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Does anyone know if you can swallow celery seed whole? I started taking them yesterday and I just chewed them up. While it’s not terrible, I would much rather not chew them lol. But I’m not sure if the body will digest them. How do you guys take celery seeds?
Generally get these as tablets, You can try crushing mortar & Pestle or grinding in a coffee grinder, i'd take 1/2 a teaspoon and drink water on top. Make sure you aren't allergic to it first though. Some people can have allergy issues with it. If you've not encountered this so far you probably are OK. Otherwise stick your finger tip in your mouth and dab a bit of the powder on it and stick it on your tongue. Please check. Of course since you've already been chewing it, it seems fine. look out for new symptoms such as rash etc.

Reactions: ArmpitLover69

geekyJockstrap

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Pestle and mortar them to a powder, couple of teaspoons and chase with water.

Sixthy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
From yesterday I'm pausing with some supps for one month but I took 8 caps of l-glutamine (4 is the dosage) and did a bit of edging... I noticed increase in precum but can't say for sure if glutamine influenced on it...

Glutamine is an amino acid which your body can synthesize but it could have an effect on precum production.
Downside is that it's half-life is around 30 min meaning you have limited time frame from when it peaks in the blood plasma till it excretes fully...

Couple of minutes into the session I felt continuous great sensation down there and in no time a drop of precum formed on the tip of the penis.
By edging practice I managed to overcome that feeling when you come close to PONR - the trick for me is that when you reach that point I start to do fast kegels but not releasing the muscle all the way... In a couple of seconds I manage to cool down just a bit so I can continue to edge (and come close to PONR again in no time)...

Before, when I reached the PONR, I stopped masturbating and squeezed kegels like hell so I don't cum...
The sensation is much greater this way but maybe too much if you reach it fast over and over...

In both scenarios precum will get produced but it affects on how it's produced (like ON/OFF switch or like variable but continuous flow).

One thing I discovered that I MUST NOT do the pushing kegels when really close to the PONR because beside the precum I can also start to leak the actual cum and other fluids...

In the other hand, if I DON'T do regular kegels and just relax when masturbating and even pushing the kegels out I can start to precum - the trick is just NOT to do regular kegels... Similar like above but I think it matters just how you "use" everything together...

One more thing to add, when masturbating, I did fast "squeeze/push" kegeling in cycles and it got precum flowing...
A bit tiring and hard to do for a long period of time but it sure makes me precum...

Lastly, I noticed when I get really aroused (and semi-hard but even more when hard) that I really like when massaging and touching my pelvic floor (all around the base of the penis, below the balls and towards the anus)...
There are some points there which enhance the sensation you get and again, help to produce precum...

Cheers!

Sixthy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Forgot to add (and can't edit)...

I noticed over time that for me personally it's harder to do "push" kegels than regular (squeeze) ones...
I can also "control" regular kegels better, trigger them faster and squeeze harder and much longer...

Seems like I need to get better overall control when doing "pushing" kegels...
Practice makes perfect, right? :D

D

deleted8893071

Really enjoyed reading the posts here from Riva De Anse, Sixthy & Lumalux. I really like seeing precum come out. Not really sure on the why's and or the how's. It's just very erotic for me. It is enlightening to see that it may be possible to produce more by either exercise or taking some supplements.

As a point of reference, how much did you guys make prior to starting Kegel exercises or supplement regiment? On average, I will make 3 or 4 drops and in an extended session a couple of drops more or enough to drip down in a string once or so. Those moments are rare and I never make enough to use the fluid as lube. Another thing I've noticed is after awhile I seem to go dry.

Appreciate the insights you guys have been sharing!

D

deleted1156039

I buy celery seed capsules and pygeum from Swanson and piping rock , it works for me

Reactions: evolution

gaypotato

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How long does it typically take for y’all to see results. Been going for about a week and I don’t see much of a difference. Other than my cum being thicker and not shooting as far.

Sixthy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's just very erotic for me. It is enlightening to see that it may be possible to produce more by either exercise or taking some supplements.
Yeah, it's a big turn on for me also... Even much more than the actual orgasm and ejaculation itself...
Before my aim was to cum (duh), but now I'm rather having a good time edging and leaking instead of cumming...

If I don't orgasm, I keep being horny (which I like), keep my stamina up and even feeling good about NOT cumming and waiting for the right moment (usually with my wife)...

As a point of reference, how much did you guys make prior to starting Kegel exercises or supplement regiment? On average, I will make 3 or 4 drops and in an extended session a couple of drops more or enough to drip down in a string once or so. Those moments are rare and I never make enough to use the fluid as lube. Another thing I've noticed is after awhile I seem to go dry.
Before one year or so, I was just like that but after a long period of time with research and "hands on" (LOL) I discovered that I haven't been edging properly before... The key (at least for me) is to be close to the PONR the whole time while edging and this gets juices flowing if I do it correct...

I think supplements CAN help but not in a way that you can produce gallons of precum if you haven't been able to precum before...
To me it's all about practice and discovering you and your body... Nothing else...

In the other hand, seems like there are a lot of guys who can leak no matter what but I'm not one of them and cannot comment on that...

All in all, I'm satisfied how much precum I can produce now (I'd say average precummer) comparing it to barely few drops before...

Sixthy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I took me about two weeks, what’s cool is , that I can be reading sex stories and the next thing I know , is that my underwear is wet from precum
That's great! Something I'd like to "have"...
I can only make a drop or two if pleasuring my wife but it doesn't happen often...

Let's say I mastered the "stimulation" part to get precum, but this I still need to figure out...

Maybe it's a "curse" for someone, but I'd like to drool precum all the time even if I'd need to hide it (cause of wet spots)... :D

Irmo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Non-Binary
Just affirming to men who never or rarely produced Any pre-cum, you really can go from 2 or 3 times a year to producing almost anytime you get horny if you work with a routine and give yourself several cycles before completely writing it off. I'm not in the fills a shot glass on command group, but I've gone from never to regularly leaving my briefs with a obvious wet spot and occasionally now a drip through. Cycle, kegels and fluid.

Honey badger

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I purchased pygeum bark capsules.
Tried it for 4 days and from day one i experienced severe nausia with only taking one capsule each day. I took it with food to prevent possible stomach issues, but did not help.
I though my body might end up building a tolerance to the side effects.
The forth day was my cut off.
So ...all supplements are really a trial thing. Not suggesting this will happen to you.
These are listed possible side effects. So you can make an informed choice.

nausea

Reactions: MxCyan and il2tx

Sixthy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Has anyone here tried or incorporated listening to 'Make more Precum' subliminals?
I have tried it and seems like it COULD help you to make more precum but again, it's something related to the mind itself so I think you really need to know how to use this...

After listening it for few times, I felt like somekind of tingling down there, but don't know if this had some influence...

Last few days I've been edging and seems the more experience you have, the more you can precum - now I can regularly make from a bloob to a little stream of precum every 5-20 seconds (depending on what exactly I do while edging and how close and fast I come to the PONR in cycles)...
Only a tricky thing is that you physically get more and more horny (especially if hard or rock hard) thus can go overboard and have accidental orgasm or you must overcome the feeling by squeezing the kegels like never before and wait for 30-60 sec to cool off...
Prettey intense and actually a really good feeling (like an orgasm from just on the inside but without contractions)...
After this happens, a really large flow of precum flows out...

Currently at day 8 or 9 without orgasm (don't even count it)... By doing edging (almost every day) and ability to precum affect me in a way that I really feel satisfied and don't "need" to cum... Plus I'm sure more horny all the time and can get in the mood for anything dirty in no time... :D