StaringIsCaring

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Army young guy got back from deployment. He made friends with me and we got trashed and I slept over.

He wakes me up in his room finding stuff which is fine. Then tells me he started a waterfall shower for me to get before I take off for home.

I hop out in my underwears.

“Whoa! Hey mister!..... your boyfriend is a lucky guy.”

I am confused but walk to the next door bathroom and bend over to take off underwears and realize I have a bad case of morning wood.

Standard army talk or does my friend like me a little bit?

Reactions: bidad4son

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Army young guy got back from deployment. He made friends with me and we got trashed and I slept over.
Young Army Guy, returned from deployment

He wakes me up in his room finding stuff which is fine.
He accidentally wakes you up trying to find things in his own room ?
People generally know their own rooms very well even in the dark
This implies, he intentionally woke you up

Then tells me he started a waterfall shower for me to get before I take off for home.
Showers in 99% of America are piped to a central system, with near instant hot / cold water souce
So why would anyone need to start a shower , unlike a tub or jacuzzi that take time to fill
Waterfall reference is nice, though a bit out of place

You, hop out of what ( bed ) ; or you hop out of your underwear

Implies your friend already knows your sexual orientation , This has not been established in the story line yet

I am confused but walk to the next door bathroom and bend over to take off underwears and realize I have a bad case of morning wood.
Why does one need to bend over to take off underwear ( Singular No s ), they generally easily slip off

We have a lovely fictitious story section of the site, this is a little better suiter for there; and they seldom make grammatical corrections

upload_2020-6-8_22-54-12.png

StaringIsCaring

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’m not making it up. That’s not very nice. Yes he knows I’m gay already. Morning wood was downward so wasn’t pressed in a way I felt it yet. And he has crap thrown everywhere so he didn’t know where to find stuff. He’s moving and has stuff all over the floor.

Mike hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

He wakes me up in his room finding stuff which is fine. Then tells me he started a waterfall shower for me to get before I take off for home.

You realise this is 'ask a straight man'?

Squirrel1

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Could people just answer or not answer and stop being so critical? If you don’t know if straight men make jokes like this then this doesn’t apply to you.
Well no offence, but I couldn’t understand your post at all. Gave up reading it half-way through. Looks like ronin001 tried to translate it.

Squirrel1

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Just want to know if this guy likes me or not. I’ve never been so disappointed in lpsg than this post and people’s garbage just keeps coming and I’ll keep hitting ignore. Answer or move on. I don’t give a rats ass if you don’t like my post.
It’s not a case of not liking it, it’s a case of not understanding it. I find it odd that all your subsequent posts have proper grammar, punctuation and English, but you original post is basically unreadable.

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not trying to be critical but if you want an honest opinion on what a guy does when he like another guy why on earth would you ask straight men???

Logically you should be asking gay men this question. Of all the subforums this is the least applicable. You have ask a gay man ask a bi man and just plain old ask man to choose from.

Straight men don't like men in that way so why would we know what typical behaviour of a guy infatuated with another guy would bet like.

And as Ronin pointed out your story didn't make sense in some areas. I think C + is actually way to generous of a mark lol

6inchcock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Don't take it too mean anything.

Most guys don't really care about your dick.

I will not address the rest of your post or which way it was going but having spent most of my life around the Army and other services; it's somewhat unusual but not wholly extraordinary to make a comment about another guy having either a donkey dick or boner coming out of his drawers. Being in restricted quarters it's usually done just to put your battle buddy, wing man, shipmate or what have you at ease and attempt to reduce embarrassment for both him and you.

The other option is not say anything in which case the other guy may be worried about what the party of the first part may say to....etc.

The only thing unusual is the reference to your boyfriend which if he knew you were gay it was probably trying to be sensitive, otherwise he probably would have said "wife" or "girlfriend".