Ray-J

Tank30

Expert Member
Media
What format are the clips in? If any one can make some caps/stills from the vid. Please do post. I'm curious to see what Ray J has.

Reactions: Joe Wachter

Tank30

Expert Member
Media
It says that he told NY Daily News that there is a "golden shower" at the end. I guess he trying to take after R Kelly. I don't get it. lol I guess he really needs the money, Or he trying to sell more records. That whole family is falling apart. His sister Brandy is not doing to well to either with all that accident stuff.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As much PR as this matter might promise, at least he shot one of the few sex tapes that are actually quite good in regards to quality. Most are really only amateur stuff, and not done really well, and least of all they would be hot if it wasn't for the celebs screwing.

Also notice that this tape wasn't stolen from their home or lost, or put online by a disappointed friend, it was sold to an adult video production.

bjvixen

Sexy Member
Media
ill check it out just cuzz it has good quality and he's "famous" but lord help me if they start a commotion about this celeb sextape like screechs "saved by the smell" sex vid and its as lame as that...........lol

bjvixen

Sexy Member
Media
now kim is saying it was leaked out and shes upset and trying to stop it....well close ur legs lady and stay away from cameras if u dont wanna end up on the internet...u think these celeb's would know from pam that NO XXX home movie is sacred when it comes to the internet

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
now kim is saying it was leaked out and shes upset and trying to stop it....well close ur legs lady and stay away from cameras if u dont wanna end up on the internet...u think these celeb's would know from pam that NO XXX home movie is sacred when it comes to the internet
Really, no shit, huh?

Bottom line is, if ya don't wanna face the heat, don't do things you wouldn't want people to know about, right? No sex tape, no email, no private message, no phone call, is 100% perfectly guaranteed it won't go public.

So, let 'em whine for publicity.