Redefining Bisexual

D_Jess_Kilme

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is the first time I've ever seen or heard of this movement. I shall have to look into it. Read up on goys.com, and mention it at my Pride Alliance Group. So far, it looks like the male version of the feminist movement (this is just a generalized statement). I do encourage the effect I'm GUESSING it has on the homophobic portion of society; it appears to be a step in the right direction.

I cannot say anything precisely on the matter, for I have not researched it yet. I look forward to doing so.

Smaccoms

You do that but be warned, there are a few looney tunes there who are as intolerant of gay and bi men as we have seen on this site. But the core philosophy of g0y, sans the radical hate mongers against gay people and anal sex, is a good one.

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You do that but be warned, there are a few looney tunes there who are as intolerant of gay and bi men as we have seen on this site. But the core philosophy of g0y, sans the radical hate mongers against gay people and anal sex, is a good one.

I can definitely see the hate discovering a new vein to inhabit under this philosophy. My point is I suppose is that it pinpoints it more specifically so more people can understand the source of the fear in our society. This is the reason why I compared it to the Feminist Movement (and all it's many waves...)

D_Jess_Kilme

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can definitely see the hate discovering a new vein to inhabit under this philosophy. My point is I suppose is that it pinpoints it more specifically so more people can understand the source of the fear in our society. This is the reason why I compared it to the Feminist Movement (and all it's many waves...)

Also look at g0ysRus.com. A much more tolerant crowd there.

1sweetbabe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I like OPEN minded.... cause U can keep and open mind and U know ur limits and what u want and dont want.. Just be ur self and as long as u are happy with what and who u r that is all that matters...I am a female who loves sex and I will have sex with men or females, I prefer the male way more, but I crave a females touch every now and then and its amazing to experience, But would I date a female most likely not on a one on one relatiosnhip.I love Cock way to much.....