Rimming?

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In rimming, there is a nigher chance of contacting STDs, and especially high
for contacting Hepatitis.
Why not be vaccinated for Hepatitis A & B? Many places vaccinate kids these days. The CDC recommends children be vaccinated. And Hepatitis C isn't spread by rimming.

BIGDP

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've not viewed all the previous posts, and have to confess, it does nothing for me to get rimmed. On the other hand, eating another's ass out is a huge turn on, especially if I get to fuck it next.
DP

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Why not be vaccinated for Hepatitis A & B? Many places vaccinate kids these days. The CDC recommends children be vaccinated. And Hepatitis C isn't spread by rimming.

I have had my shots, but not all do get them. When I checked with the CDC here
in Chelsea, where I live, I was told that the vaccinations were not necessarily fool
proof. So, I still would prefer to be careful and if I were to rim, or be rimmed, and
use a dental dam.

The CDC doctor told me the following:
Hepatitis C is transmitted through infected blood and if there is a cut, internal
lesion or fissure, although the possibility would be low, it could be transmitted during
rimming. THERE IS NO VACCINATION AVAILABLE AS YET FOR HEPATITIS "C."

Hepatitis A is transmitted through feces and is easily spread through sexual
contact or even normal household contact.

Hepatitis B is transmitted through the blood and semen.

BOTH "A" & "B" can be transmitted through UNPROTECTED SEX including "Anal",
"Vaginal", "Rimming", and "Fingering" Sex.

VACCINATIONS:

There is a vaccination for "A" and it is 100% effective if you complete the full shot
schedule of 2 doses over 6 to 18 months apart. Good for 1 year, but if a booster shot is
given within 6 months and 1 year after the completion of the first shot schedule, the
vaccinaiton will last for 10 years.

There is a vaccination for "B" and it is 90% effective if you complete the full shot
schedule of 3 doses over a 6 month period. If completed in 6 months, the vaccination will
last for 5 years.

There is also a combination vaccination for "A"/"B" with a full shot schedule
of 3 doses over a 6 month period. (I was advised that the combination A/B shots are
not as effective as the separate A & B shots. The combi is good for 5 years.

About 1.25 million people in the US,m and 350 million in the world are infected with A & B.

==============================================================

P.S.
I have found that dental dams, when used properly, do not cut down on the feeling
as I had originally thought they would, and rimming with a Dental Dam was still allowed
for a mind blowing experience too!

SAFE SEX FELLOWS!!!

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

because a lot of peoples feel the vaccines do more harm than the very little risk of contracting the diseases brah. so, it's better for be safe and assume that someone isn't vaccinated.

Probably because of my sexual orientation, but I've been rimmed before and I'm sorry to say my experience was not as great as all of yours. Getting rimmed did nothing for me, in fact I wasn't turned on once during the entire time...

i don't think sexual orientation has for do with anything. some peoples like for be rimmed, some like for rim other peoples. a lot of straight guys like for one chick for rim them, and some guys like for have a chick rim them. my three gay friends don't like for be rimmed, and they don't like for rim anyone either. it all boils down to a personal preference.

bthegreat

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So how do I start?

Do I just blow a guy then ease up to licking his hole and hopes that he likes it and then ask for him to do me?

I'm clean and the guy I'm hoping for is clean so I'm not worried about getting anything.

I just have to clean really well. LOL

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for posting that info for people, silvertriumph2.

The other thing people don't realize is hepatitis B will be cleared by most adults that contract it, like 95%. The younger you are when you get it the more likely it will become chronic, meaning it's slowly doing harm to your liver and you can transmit it to others. It's close to 100% that it will become chronic if you get it as an infant. Many of the people with chronic infections are from Asia and they got it a children or infants. That's why the CDC now recommends that young children get the vaccine.

because a lot of peoples feel the vaccines do more harm than the very little risk of contracting the diseases brah. so, it's better for be safe and assume that someone isn't vaccinated.
You never assume other people are vaccinated, that's why you get the vaccine for yourself!

salsfe

Experimental Member
Media
I really have to be totally into a guy to do it ... But when it comes to getting rimmed, I just go absolutely wild. For me, there is really nothing quite like it.

With all those nerve endings and all those oh so sensitive out of the way places concentrated in one little spot, the level of ecstacy you get when someone does it right is incredible. When I'm getting rimmed, I moan, I breathe heavy, I squirm, I feel so stimulated i think i can't take any more (but i do!) and I feel like you couldn't pry me off the ceiling with a crowbar!

I couldn't have said it any better!!

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You never assume other people are vaccinated, that's why you get the vaccine for yourself!

but what if you're one of those peoples against it? :confused:

i had it when i was a kid, so i'm not worried. then again, i'm not into anal sex or rimming, so i don't have for worry about getting it that way, yah? haha

otg1sl

Just Browsing
Media
love for a guy to tell me to turn around/over and him burying his face in my crack.....and then his tongue in my hole :)

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
but what if you're one of those peoples against it? :confused:
Then I guess you don't get the vaccine and take your chances. But if you are doing risky activities then you need to realize the risks of the vaccine don't outweigh the risks of the rimming.

And be open-minded. Maybe as you get older you'll chance your mind and want to try rimming.

D_skeaflea

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been rimmed before and I'm sorry to say my experience was not as great as all of yours. Getting rimmed did nothing for me, in fact I wasn't turned on once during the entire time...

Same here, but the guy in general didn't seem to know/care what he was doing much in my experience. I'm willing to try it again; I figure if i'm a little more relaxed and the person's more enthusiastic, I could enjoy it about as much as the other posters here seem to.

chadstallion

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was wondering if there are any guys who enjoy being rimmed? What is the sensation and is it really as good as it looks?
holy sweet jesus, YES!!!!!!!!! thats why I always keep the taint and ass shaved. smooth and clean. you just never know...................:wink:

streetdoc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Rimming is a huge part of sex for my partner and I. He loves being rimmed so much and the desire in his voice when he asks me to tongue his ass drives me wild. The squirming, moaning and the feeling of his hole opening up for me as I eat him makes my cock so hard it's just aching to get up in him. And the anticipation for both of us just mounts through the whole thing because we know that what's coming next is gonna be mind blowing.

D

deleted110426

Not really into it be done on me. The area is kinda "No Man's Land" for me. I've dabble with it on a couple occasions with an ex and my current Gf but I have had a few drinks. So I don't really mind doing it as long as there clean. Kinda liked it....

Rowan Ravenseed

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I LOVE it... actually I like it better than anything else done to me. :)

LOVE doing it too...

FUCK YEAH what an image im hard as a rock

Ohhhh yeah

I have before..but the guy had a long tongue like me :) and when he pulled the balls out of the way..he kept tugging. *grrrrr* loved it...

Ohhhh fuck i think im gonna shoot

oh yah :) totally different feeling...especially if the guy has a furry face!!!
MMMMMMMMM

mmmmm yeah im getting close

holy sweet jesus, YES!!!!!!!!! thats why I always keep the taint and ass shaved. smooth and clean. you just never know...................:wink:

Oh! dear sweet mother of jesus if there is a lord in heaven you will show me how much you love me by arranging for OC and Chad to take turns sitting on my faces until they completely cover me in their semen.

:bukkake2: