Ericj8520

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I’ve posted this question before without much help. Does anyone have a routine they have used to help with premature ejaculation?? I can cum in a few pumps when having sex.. I usually take Kratom or other drugs during sex to make it enjoyable for my girl but I’m tired of having to rely on substances to have great sex I’ve dove everything from edging to kegels and I don’t feel like I can last longer without getting the urge to cum.. I pull out and try to relax for a second but when I start again I’m back to close to the point of no return in no time...I heard in a video that guys that masterbated with no lube made their dicks less sensitive does anyone know if that is true?..I always did with some type of lubricant but I was wondering if I started doing that if it would help...please share any advice you have...thanks

John_S

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Have you tried mental exercises? Take your focus off the stimulation (physical and visual) and think of something non-sexual. For example, do math problems in your head or think about your job. Distract yourself before you reach the point of no return. It won't necessarily work at first but with practice it worked for me (back in the day when I needed it).

Jaysmooth

Superior Member
Media
I’ve posted this question before without much help. Does anyone have a routine they have used to help with premature ejaculation?? I can cum in a few pumps when having sex.. I usually take Kratom or other drugs during sex to make it enjoyable for my girl but I’m tired of having to rely on substances to have great sex I’ve dove everything from edging to kegels and I don’t feel like I can last longer without getting the urge to cum.. I pull out and try to relax for a second but when I start again I’m back to close to the point of no return in no time...I heard in a video that guys that masterbated with no lube made their dicks less sensitive does anyone know if that is true?..I always did with some type of lubricant but I was wondering if I started doing that if it would help...please share any advice you have...thanks
What's Keaton for lol I think I need it