1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest male members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Routine E For Stamina

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by Ericj8520, Apr 21, 2019.

1. Ericj8520

Ericj8520 Member

I’ve posted this question before without much help. Does anyone have a routine they have used to help with premature ejaculation?? I can cum in a few pumps when having sex.. I usually take Kratom or other drugs during sex to make it enjoyable for my girl but I’m tired of having to rely on substances to have great sex I’ve dove everything from edging to kegels and I don’t feel like I can last longer without getting the urge to cum.. I pull out and try to relax for a second but when I start again I’m back to close to the point of no return in no time...I heard in a video that guys that masterbated with no lube made their dicks less sensitive does anyone know if that is true?..I always did with some type of lubricant but I was wondering if I started doing that if it would help...please share any advice you have...thanks

Dandrews2772 and bertberp like this.
  2. John_S

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Have you tried mental exercises? Take your focus off the stimulation (physical and visual) and think of something non-sexual. For example, do math problems in your head or think about your job. Distract yourself before you reach the point of no return. It won't necessarily work at first but with practice it worked for me (back in the day when I needed it).

3. Jaysmooth

Gold Member Platinum Gold

Albums:
    What's Keaton for lol I think I need it

Draft saved Draft deleted
    Legal Links
    2257 - DMCA - Subpoena Policy - Privacy Policy
    LPSG Charges Appear as Unit 4 Media or Grizzly Empire
    LPSG.com is a site owned and operated by Gamma Entertainment Inc.,
    Gamma Billing Inc. and its subsidiary Digigamma B.V., Mariettahof 25, Haarlem, Netherlands.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice