Rude Awakenings - Obscene phone call

curiouscat9

1st Like
Media
Early Sunday morning... Planned to sleep in until 8:00 a.m. (Yes, I realize that statement is an an oxymoron.)

Ring Ring Ring...

Hello. pause listen Hellooooo? pause listen look at caller ID "Private Caller" the only one with balls enough to call me this time of morning and it not be an emergency is my brother.

HELLO?! Is any one there? pause listen hard for life on other end of phone -- Breathing? Hello, are you there, Hello? Breathing pattern emerges, The Bastard - whoever he is - is masturbating to the sound of my voice. Hang up. Lay there a few minutes. Well, I might as well catch up on my email and look into LSGP, I'm awake now.

In this day and age of technology, how often do any of you get obscene phone calls? This is my first one in quite a while. Just curious.

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
actually, a girl staying at my house received one just last week. I must say she handled it better than i would have. apparently the weirdo informed her that he had "a really big willy" - she asked how big, he replied "at least twelve inches! (pant, pant, pant)." her response? a snort of derision, followed by "twelve inches? pffft, that's no good to ME" and put the phone down.

I must have her over more often...

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Obscene phone calls are soooooo '20th century.' They should just get with the program and send dirty messages over the internet like everybody else.

D_Barbi_Queue

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I haven't gotten an obscene call in a really long time but I have some idiot chick that keeps "accidently" dialing my cell phone number (about once a week for the past 2 months). I called her back after the 3rd time and she told me it was an accident b/c my phone number is one digit off from her friend's.

Can you block a number from calling you on your cell?

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Your cell service probably provides call blocking which lets you list certain numbers that you don't want to be able to ring you. If you can find it, check your service instruction booklet. Otherwise, call your provider's customer service dept. for instructions.

You might even find the answer online at their website.

B_caneadea

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've never understood why so many people break a leg getting to the telephone. My telephone is for my use at my convenience.:confused:

The answering machine ALWAYS answers my phone. All the important people in my life know that I don't answer the phone. If it's somebody I want to talk to, I'll pick it up. Life is too short to be interupted by telemarketers, politicians, religious nuts, crank callers, etc.:mad:

My family used to chastise me for unplugging the phone(before I had an answering machine). "What if somebody needed help?!" CALL 911 !!:)

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
dolf250 said:
Just take a really loud whistle (such as the ones they sell for boating or coaching sports) and let it rip in his ear.

scratch what i said! i don't have a new hobby any longer.

this would actually be a very good idea - if this were an ongoing problem.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a solution for telemarketers that's more startling than blowing a whistle. In my lowest, butchest baritone I say, "I'm wearing nothing but high heels and a teddy. Are you touching yourself?" You'd be amazed how quickly the offending party hangs up.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
DoubleMeatWhopper said:
I have a solution for telemarketers that's more startling than blowing a whistle. In my lowest, butchest baritone I say, "I'm wearing nothing but high heels and a teddy. Are you touching yourself?" You'd be amazed how quickly the offending party hangs up.

LOL Now that's twisted

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
DoubleMeatWhopper said:
GOOD IDEA ... and it really is.

the problem is, that may work on telemarketers but, not on prank callers. they [prank callers] may actually enjoy that.

dlcs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
DoubleMeatWhopper said:
Of course, if they ask you what colour and if it's satin or silk, you just might have found yourself a new friend/stalker.

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
DoubleMeatWhopper said:

LMAO!

I now wish I hadn't read this topic while needing to take a leak...:eek:

Anyhow... for telemarketers i usually deny that I own whatever is required for htem to sell their ware to me... like double glazing - I don't have windows, free phonecalls - I don't have a phone etc.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
how often do any of you get obscene phone calls?..

I have gotten a number of calls at work where the other party doesn't speak. I don't consider those obscene. I often put them on speakerphone and carry on doing my other duties until they hang up.