wajere

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's probably one of the most stupid question I've asked my entire life, but I have a crush on - let's call him a classmate. I'm pretty sure he's straight. He is soooo cute, but unfortunately at first he wasn't ok even with simple flirting (he was super shy) and I was like "ok, that's the boundaries". But now I see he started to be a little bit curious. And I mean it. He started to flaunt his hot bubble ass in his skinny jeans (only to me), he doesn't mind random touch, even a little bit of hugging him from the back (I swear, I'm not that desperate, that was really random :p), touching legs and soooo much more, he's actually getting me mad at this point. The problem is, that he doesn't reciprocate the flirting. Unless you say his gorgeous smile and staring at me at random moments (he quickly looks the other way when catched) is flirting.
My question is - how can I seduce him?
And less dumb but more down-to-earth question - how the hell can I be less horny for him?
Please help me, I've thought I'm an adult grown man but I have problems like 16 years old teenager and I feel so pathetic bc of that lol

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Unless you say his gorgeous smile and staring at me at random moments (he quickly looks the other way when catched) is flirting.
If this isn't flirting, I don't know what is lol!

It's hard to say over text, but my impression he's definitely into you, but shy and wants you to make a move. Beyond that, I personally don't have much to add on how you can seduce him - apart from the cop-out just have to use your knowledge of him and your own judgment.

Don't be ashamed of your feelings - they are as valid as an older adult as as teenager. Embrace them!

wajere

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If this isn't flirting, I don't know what is lol!
I'd love to see him making a smallest, tiny, little move. Just that. I'm uncertain because he was always talking about girls and blah blah but in terms of boys he was so unnaturally neutral, he never did explicitly say NO, even when the topic was somehow forced by my roommates (no big deal btw). I'm confused. I've never felt this way after middle school. And now I have to deal with THIS.

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My experience with both women and men--all of whom see me as straight--is that flirting doesn't necessarily mean they are interested in me romantically. Too many flirt just for fun. It's a feel good ego boost nothing more.

When someone is really interested in me they don't flirt. They insert themselves into my life. They hang out a lot. They want to do stuff together. They talk or text a lot. I find them waiting for me at unexpected places and times. I run into them too often to be coincidence. They are afraid to ask or make the first move but their interest is obvious.

They insert themselves into my life until I ask them out. It's like being stalked except subtle.

Try it. :)

Or you could take the direct route and ask. :cool:

wajere

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When someone is really interested in me they don't flirt. They insert themselves into my life.
Thanks! Although I'm experienced in sex, I'm an idiot in terms of relationships :p

I hope he would spend time with me. Just because.

Reactions: halcyondays

I'd love to see him making a smallest, tiny, little move. Just that. I'm uncertain because he was always talking about girls and blah blah but in terms of boys he was so unnaturally neutral, he never did explicitly say NO, even when the topic was somehow forced by my roommates (no big deal btw). I'm confused. I've never felt this way after middle school. And now I have to deal with THIS.
If he is curious, he will be experiencing interest and apprehension so until the interest overtakes the apprehension he likely won't move in response.
Keep gently flirting, get him comfortable and spend more time with him. It could take some time, but get him thinking about you, with a sexual vibe.

When someone is really interested in me they don't flirt. They insert themselves into my life. They hang out a lot. They want to do stuff together. They talk or text a lot. I find them waiting for me at unexpected places and times. I run into them too often to be coincidence. They are afraid to ask or make the first move but their interest is obvious.
Same. My take is that when someone wants to actually pursue or try something they make it known one way or another. Flirting does not necessarily mean the person is ready to go the next level. Basically, if you're not sure, it probably means it's all in your head.

Reactions: halcyondays

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Same. My take is that when someone wants to actually pursue or try something they make it known one way or another. Flirting does not necessarily mean the person is ready to go the next level. Basically, if you're not sure, it probably means it's all in your head.
Being a prick teaser