1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Sensitive Dick

Discussion in 'Ask a Gay Man' started by Warg1111, Jul 23, 2020.

?

Anyone else got a sensitive bellend?

1. Yes

7 vote(s)
    63.6%
  2. No

4 vote(s)
    36.4%
  1. Warg1111

Warg1111 Experimental Member

I have a really sensitive dick when my foreskin's retracted. I like to keep the tip covered but when i get sucked or a get handjob my foreskin retracts and it's hard for me to put it back. So it stays down throughout until I'm soft again when I can resheath. Does anyone else get this problem of an extra-sensitive/slightly uncomfortable tip? Any suggestions?

diver6 likes this.
  2. Atarashiya

Atarashiya Admired Member

You must be very young (under 20) or you pull back your foreskin too rarely. I had the same problem around age 14 but since then I've pulled back my foreskin so many times and touched it with my fingers it's not much more sensitive than the rest of my dick. The glans feels almost circumcised although I'm uncut. I'm 24 yo.

diver6 and Warg1111 like this.
  3. Warg1111

Warg1111 Experimental Member

I'm 22 haha but thanks for the advice. Guess I'll just continue playing with my dick :joy:

ohiorod, diver6 and Atarashiya like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice