Sexual Addiction

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sorcerer said:
Sounds like a plan...we'll do it until he's wet, exhausted, sticky and soggy. We'll do it until he's sore and can't move.

...and then we'll do it just a little more to get him fully immobilized with a grinning, used-up expression on his face :cool:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
novice_btm said:
for YOU two??? even if it was FULL, i'd still do my best

We'll happily take you to the borderline between intense pleasure and pain so that you'll wonder about who the fuck you are and what life is all about. Will that help ease your hunger? :tongue:

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
alex8 said:
We'll happily take you to the borderline between intense pleasure and pain so that you'll wonder about who the fuck you are and what life is all about. Will that help ease your hunger? :tongue:
(To Depeche Mode's 'Sweetest Perfection'):
Now rested, Novice looks at Alex and Sorcerer. The longing in his eyes says all they need to know...he wants them both inside of him..

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
alex8 said:
Ah, Alex, i may need a break from time to time, but i'll never get over my hunger for the 2 of you.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Sorcerer said:
(To Depeche Mode's 'Sweetest Perfection'):
Now rested, Novice looks at Alex and Sorcerer. The longing in his eyes says all they need to know...he wants them both inside of him..
After the 2 of you tag-team and stretch me beyond recognition, is there really anything else but both of you at once that could fill me?

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
novice_btm said:
After the 2 of you tag-team and stretch me beyond recognition, is there really anything else but both of you at once that could fill me?

We will move onto exploring orifices that you never even realized you had :rolleyes:

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Sorcerer said:
:biggrin1:
(sorcerer nudges alex, and says, "hey, alex, look his eyes are back in his head, and he doesn't look like he's about to cry anymore. he must be ready for more." moves over towards novice. "hey, novice, how you doing little guy? don't be scared. that's it, just relax." whispers to alex, "hey, alex, don't let him see the lube and rubbers. we'll put 'em on when he's distracted")

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
novice_btm said:
(sorcerer nudges alex, and says, "hey, alex, look his eyes are back in his head, and he doesn't look like he's about to cry anymore. he must be ready for more." moves over towards novice. "hey, novice, how you doing little guy? don't be scared. that's it, just relax." whispers to alex, "hey, alex, don't let him see the lube and rubbers. we'll put 'em on when he's distracted")
Fuck, you found us out.