She gets wet QUICKLY and there's no friction. :(

antonio

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I am not as big as you guys but I am definitely not small (I am 7.5" long x 4.75" around).

The start of penetration with my girl feels SO great. I love the first minute of thrusting. Then the sex act is usually downhill from there.

Her body naturally lubes a lot, and after a minute it is so wet that I only have about 10% the friction we started with. I usually have to jerk off to end the sex act because the friction is gone and intercourse can't get me to the edge.

I love her and she loves me, but this is annoying. I kindly asked her once to consider toweling off every couple of minutes during sex, but even though I asked this as carefully and delicately as possible, she adamantly said NO to that option. She seems to ENJOY the extra amounts of warm lube.

Has anyone gone through anything remotely similar? THANK YOU!

WhiteAnacondar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey there,

It sounds like your girl is really into you! While I have never experienced a problem like yours, I would suggest looking into methods of enhancing your own sexual pleasure with minimal penile stimulation. For example, try to concentrate on the feelings during intercourse, however small they may be at first compared to regular hard friction sex, and increase the pleasure of those feelings through deep breathing and sexual sounds ("Ahhhhh" is a good one for elevating pleasure). It might take a little while to tune into the subtle feelings, but eventually the small sensations given with heavy-lubed sex will increase to feel just like regular hard thrusting, if not more powerful. Hope this helps, and feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
When she is so wet she is extremely turned on which is the way you want her to be!
To get more sensation for yourself, you should choose the sex positions carefully, I have mentioned some fail safe positions that always make me come in this post:
http://www.lpsg.org/510385-post4.html

Teach her to kegal (contraction of vaginal muscles) when you need extra sensations, at first it will be tiring for her to do this for long but as she gets stronger this will actually make her orgasm easier and give you more sensation from the orgasmic contractions.

Start Penis Enlargement exercises such as jelqing, in a year you should be able to add an inch to your girth.

dkmilker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree with the kegals (contractions), but I don't know about the jelching. She can also do kagel "reps" while she's driving or sitting watching tv, to increase her strength and vaginal muscle control. I have also heard,as dongalong suggested, that this enhances orgasm for women. So she has incentives on both sides to try this.

Bigboys girlfriend

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
From the female perspective:

You say, "Oh you feel so great, I gotta stop a minute or I'm gonna cum"

Then you do the gentlemanly thing and work your way down there and lick out the excess lubrication.

Repeat as often as necessary.

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Try doggy or you ontop, or her on top. Ask her to squeeze your cock with her vagina muscles, or when she's ontop grab her ass and move her up and down just how you want to :D

There will be some spots with good feelings somewhere in there, and you can make her bounce really fast hehe.

Wet is a good thing...but all I could suggest is different positions, asking her to squeeze your cock with her vagina muscles, or you moving her just so when she's on top.

Or maybe just leave your dick in her but 'make out' for a while? I've always wanted to do that...she probably wouldn't be any less wet but still...

sares

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
kegels for her, and sensitivity training for you. don't let yourself beat off with the grip o' death. train yourself with sensations like a twisted silk scarf. and yes, change positions, air out your cock, rub it on her,etc.

B_Bette

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It just sounds like she has a really wide twat. Definitely the kegels, get her to tighten it up.

karmen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bigboys girlfriend said:

Then you do the gentlemanly thing and work your way down there and lick out the excess lubrication.

I like the way you think!

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
antonio said:
So I am not as big as you guys but I am definitely not small (I am 7.5" long x 4.75" around).

The start of penetration with my girl feels SO great. I love the first minute of thrusting. Then the sex act is usually downhill from there.

Her body naturally lubes a lot, and after a minute it is so wet that I only have about 10% the friction we started with. I usually have to jerk off to end the sex act because the friction is gone and intercourse can't get me to the edge.

I love her and she loves me, but this is annoying. I kindly asked her once to consider toweling off every couple of minutes during sex, but even though I asked this as carefully and delicately as possible, she adamantly said NO to that option. She seems to ENJOY the extra amounts of warm lube.

Has anyone gone through anything remotely similar? THANK YOU

Yes..I too get very wet when excited..but my experience of not too much fricctions were with a guy with smaller girth than you and I choose to toweling always, when i dried myself and him we got nice friction bcause i'm tight and felt loose because of natural lub for some men.

In my case I have been using my pc's for a long time is nothing to do with a loose vagina but the natural wetness..and in my case if change positions still getting wet bcause i'm excited by it and making more lub...

There is something wrong with the picture of you feeling just 10% and her enjoying the wetness...I say sounds wrong because when i did not feel friction he did not felt the friction and we both could not enjoy the sex...than for me do not make sense the numbers 10% for you and somehow a higher number for her ???:confused:

Yes, try different things as already said to you here but make sure to know how she is enjoying it ask her again without the toweling suggestion..but outside the bedroom and not while having sex...talk about it with her, again.:wink:

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As some of the others said, get her to do Kegels to learn how to squeeze her vagina around you. Also try closing her legs to narrow the passage and make you feel her more. A cock ring on the shaft might temporarily boost your girth a bit to help as well (not saying your dick is small, the length is pretty big, and the girth is about average). My girl has a the opposite problem. She can't stay wet enough without artificial lube and I stretch her too much. Consider yourself lucky to have a dripping girlfriend :tongue:.

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As long as you are not losing your erection, the natural wetness she is releasing is a testament to her excitement (take it as a compliment to you), and you ought to be able to last for quite a long time. Those both seem like pluses don't they?

If you need more friction to climax, try having her close her thighs with you straddling her legs and hips, that can be intense. It works well with rear entry too if she is lying down with her thighs together. If you angle your your penis the right way you can get a good amount of friction from contact with your shaft and balls against her thighs and an amazing contact with your glans and frenum area against her front vaginal wall, including the "g" spot area. Some women enjoy it madly, some find it almost too intense.

Are you using condoms for protection or contraception? If so, try the Trojan twister magnum condom. It can enhance your sensations.

If you are making love skin to skin, there is nothing to stop you from towelling yourself off periodically, and that makes re-entry a bit drier.

Sares's suggestion about regaining some of your penile sensitivity by changing your masturbation habits seems extremely sensible. Experiment. :tongue:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Bigboys girlfriend said:

I was going to say nearly exactly this. I was going to add that I think she should be taking your needs into consideration, if you are taking hers into consideration.

I also suggest wrapping your dick in a towel while you do this (ostensibly to prevent it from getting lint on it and to keep her safe ) which will dry you off some.

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
With your girth, you should try the regular twister first to see if fits better, definitely a good idea though.