Short men with tall women

B_Marcus50

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You can keep your fucking sympathy. I certainly never needed it. I have almost everything important I ever wanted, and I know how to get the rest. I'm happy. As for your respect, you have none for yourself, none for any other women, so why should I care if you have none for me either. Fuck every drop of your respect for all I care.

And you can keep your fucking sympathy and empathy for yourself. Go fuck yourself you ignorant bitch.

AlteredEgo said:
I thought you didn't judge people you don't know. If you knew anything about me, you'd know I'm not a size queen. My post history backs that up. I genuinely like men, and only ever rejected one potential sex partner based largely on cock size (and his was a true micro-penis, for which he failed to prepare me).

You have done nothing BUT judge me without knowing me, so why can’t I do the same?
Typical double standard from women...

AlteredEgo said:
I give men plenty back in return for what I expect from them. In fact, nearly everything I expect from men are qualities which I possess. The exceptions are things like offering to carry heavy objects for me, offering to open doors, offering to pull out my chair, basic chivalry. In return for all he does for me, my husband expects me to manage our finances, manage our household, maintain our home, care for our pets, feed him, fuck him, keep myself attractive, be loyal, and monogamous, fun to talk to, interested in his life away from me, and be nice to him. I know these are his base expectations, and I meet all of these and much more. He is my very best friend, and we take really good care of each other. You know nothing of this.

I find this very hard to believe. And you know nothing about me.

AlteredEgo said:
What makes your experience-based generalizations any better than mine but your own delusion that your perceptions somehow automatically are truer than mine? You're overgeneralizing, and you're wrong. I know I never used to HAVE to look past height, because it was a non-issue for me. The first man I loved was 5'7" in shoes, and I was that height barefoot. I was 19, and had a nearly two-inch growth spurt shortly after we started dating. He was so sexy. He had really pretty skin and teeth, and a strong, hard body. He was always reading when I'd see him around. He was a few years older, and seemed to know things about life I hadn't yet learned. He was a better lover than the few guys I'd known at the time. He was slow to trust females, which made it even more special to me that he seemed willing to trust me. I had a crush on him for two years before I could get him to notice me. I worked really hard to win his friendship, and become his girlfriend. In retrospect, I suspect he noticed me even before I noticed him, and refused to give me a chance, initially, because I was taller than his preferences. He never got over disliking that I was his height (and eventually a bit taller) and it bubbled over into other aspects of our relationship. He broke my heart, but he was only the first in a long line.

I have read on so many international forums about this subject - and talked to women about it. Only very few women are willing to date a short guy - 5'7" or shorter. And most women wouldn't even consider dating a guy under 6 feet.
That's why I find it very hard to believe, when you say that height doesn't matter to women or that short guys have just as good chances with women as tall guys (or whatever it is you're saying).

AlteredEgo said:
All men have to have some way to attract the attention of women.

Yes. And?

If you're a short and ugly guy its damn near impossible.

AlteredEgo said:
It's not settling. Those who prefer taller men but would date a shorter man are basically saying that height is a factor in attraction for them, but not an important one. They are saying that other qualities or traits are more important and attractive to them than height.

I understand you, but in my world that's also settling. At least a kind of settling. I wouldn't like it if a girl dated me despite preferring a considerably taller guy. A tall guy is so easy to find, so it would only be a matter of time before she dumped me for a tall guy.

AlteredEgo said:
I doubt anyone goes in for dating someone they think is ugly. The fact is though, for every face, there are those who do not find it ugly. I have certainly dated guys who I thought were hot, knowing that others found them ugly.

I agree. But as a short and ugly guy, the chances of finding a date with a woman are VERY slim.

AlteredEgo said:
You have absolutely NO IDEA of how horrible it is to be a black woman. How much abuse and discrimination we have to deal with from men. You don't know what it feels like to be told that you're unattractive and undesirable just because of your skin color. And it's even more frustrating when you hear these stupid men try to explain why they want pretty-much anyone instead of a black woman. None of them have managed to give a solid, understandable, rational, logic, reasonable, sound and sensible argument. Not a single one. It's always stupid, lame and ignorant arguments like "black women are not sufficiently docile", "black women are not as feminine" or other bullshit like that.

Fixed that for ya.

What's your point?

AlteredEgo said:
Edited to remove useless belly-aching.

I guess I hit the spot there, didn't I? Too hard to handle the truth?

AlteredEgo said:
The proof is in our post histories. I can't remember if it was under this username, or when I was posting as BronxBombshell, but we've bumped heads over this topic before. Twice, I think. You always ignore the sound observations and advice of anyone in these threads, choosing only to focus on one or two things you really don't like, because you'd rather be a crybaby than a proactive, happy man.

You're so full of bullshit. And obviously you'd rather be a mean, hateful, lying bitch than a happy woman.
And stop acting like you know me. You don't.

Right back at ya :smile:

never once did i say it was ok. if you saw the thread i actually told everyone how stupid they were for doing it.

don't assume things, and put words in people's mouths.
it makes you look like an idiot.

Fine. But look at your post again. It sounds a lot like you're "defending/protecting" women and only bashing men.

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

Account Disabled
Media
Are you kidding me? A woman that won't reject a short man without knowing him first? Incredible, but yet positive that there's at least a few women left in this world who doesn't find short men unattractive and undesirable.

If you ask women why they avoid/reject short men without knowing them first, they will say that short men aren't "real" men. They're immasculine and weaker, more stupid, more boring, worse in bed and less-endowed than tall(er) men.

In all the things I've bashed men about with my girlfriends, never has it been about height. I've never heard a friend say "yeah that guy asked me out but he's too short."

If I could make one height-related generalization, it's that short men are real characters. I've never met one that just blends into his surroundings like boring wallpaper.

Why do you think that the average height in both men and women is increasing every year? It's primarily because women wants to have children with tall guys. They don't want anything to do with short guys. For that same reason I don't wanna have children, because if I get a son, he's gonna experience the same abuse and discrimination that I've experienced just because he's short. I don't want anyone to experience that and especially not a family member.

Some say the average height has increased (and is increasing) because our better nutrition and and a better lifestyle, but seriously it hasn't changed that much in the last 20-30 years, so it's not solely because of that.

I hear that statistically speaking, people are getting taller but I've noticed the opposite! Maybe it's that I've grown up but I've been at least 5'6" since I was 12. Walking down a busy sidewalk I'm looking at peoples' hairlines, not their faces. It's actually a shock when I meet another woman my height or a man who is over 6'.

You'll also notice that boob size is increasing too, so find yourself a tall woman with small boobs and she'll know where you're coming from.

cock23

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Marcus, I find you and all your posts in this topic absolutely ridicilous.

Do you honestly believe that the only reason you've had no success with women is because of your height? If you do then you are very wrong. Your posts all sound so rude, whiny and hateful, and that's why women avoid you: your attitude stinks. Sort it out.

And don't you dare sit there and whine how your life and relationship with women is all so hard just because you're a short guy and you're therefore a little bit different to most people. I've been different my entire life: I was bullied for a number of years because I was an immigrant from a foreign country, then when it came to the teen years I was picked on because unlike the vast majority of boys, I wasn't into any sort of sports. And I still get racist comments every now and again, but I just laugh it off because much more often then not, the people saying them are stupid, uneducated morons.

But do you know what? I never whine to anyone about how my life is completely horrible just because I'm different to someone else and because some people refuse to look at me on the basis that I'm different to other people. And that's because, unlike you, I respect myself and genuinly believe that I'm a good person. As a result I have lots of friends-and shocker-some female attention. But if I spent all my energy whining about how life is supposedly horrible because I'm a little bit different to anyone else (which is exactly what you do), I don't think I'd have many friends and I certainly don't think I would get any female attention.

And the people who refuse to talk to me on the basis that I'm a little bit different to everyone else? I don't give those people a second thought. In fact, I'm glad that shallow people are willing to show just how shallow they are because it means all the people I consider true friends aren't shallow. And as my grandma said for as long as I can remember: "Don't worry if someone doesn't want to talk to you because there's always someone else who will".

So Marcus, stop whining and blaming all your problems on your height, and learn to show a bit more respect, both to yourself and to others. Because I know if I was a woman looking at going on a prospective date with your, your whiny and rude attittude would put me off much more than your height. Believe me, your height is the least of your problems when it comes to finding a woman.

Last edited:

jeffarches

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
im 5.8 have had many woman my height or or slightly taller and sum considerably shorter i do like a tall woman in heels and when u go out with a tall women u find the taller men lookin at u like wats he got makes u feel special,saying that i have always had more difiiculty in bringing a taller woman 2 climax than a shorter woman and i feel more in control with shorter woman and can last a lot longer

MTHgasm

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think if one could create enough attraction and demand for themselves, show themselves to very valuable anyone would have to feel those "I gotta have it" feelings no matter who person is physically. I've red that attraction is much more mental from a woman's point of view so when I say attraction I don't really mean anything physical.

However, if Sue does find Joe physically attractive Joe has "his foot in the door" like every other guy she finds physically attractive at first sight regardless of height preferences. At least I think that's all right, I'm not completely sure, that's why I'm posting, I'd like to be found guilty or innocent.

I think (from reading the boards) among intelligent, confident, SECURE, and beautiful women being rejected simply by height is unlikely. I used to think when I start dating I'd wear lifts just so I'd look more "impressive" but I think there's something to be said for great body language and not breathing a word of insecurity. Wearing lifts would imply I'm not completely happy with the way I look------------------>turn-off.

I used to think that I wouldn't be as "valuable" as someone who was also found to be attractive and much taller and that realization would have been something that a future girlfriend's friends would point out and kind of erase anything positive she had said about me. I now know that's a ridiculous thought.

B_blabbermouth

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am a tall man, 6'3 to be exact. Women who are too tall tend to turn me off sexually. Give me a short woman, it makes me feel more like a real man. Tall women tend to be dorks and gwaks. I would do them a few times and be friends. Take a few shots for the cam but, for a serious relationship. I want someone who makes me feel manly. I will take them 5'3-5'5 anything over that I feel like I am in some kind of competitive relationship ie, a sport. Shorter is sweeter and more feminine. That is just my own personal choice. Tall women don't have the shape of boobs I am after either. They fall short in the wrong places. Good things have always came in a smaller package. It's my life and I will live it as I want.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Marcus, I find you and all your posts in this topic absolutely ridicilous.

Do you honestly believe that the only reason you've had no success with women is because of your height? If you do then you are very wrong. Your posts all sound so rude, whiny and hateful, and that's why women avoid you: your attitude stinks. Sort it out.

And don't you dare sit there and whine how your life and relationship with women is all so hard just because you're a short guy and you're therefore a little bit different to most people. I've been different my entire life: I was bullied for a number of years because I was an immigrant from a foreign country, then when it came to the teen years I was picked on because unlike the vast majority of boys, I wasn't into any sort of sports. And I still get racist comments every now and again, but I just laugh it off because much more often then not, the people saying them are stupid, uneducated morons.

But do you know what? I never whine to anyone about how my life is completely horrible just because I'm different to someone else and because some people refuse to look at me on the basis that I'm different to other people. And that's because, unlike you, I respect myself and genuinly believe that I'm a good person. As a result I have lots of friends-and shocker-some female attention. But if I spent all my energy whining about how life is supposedly horrible because I'm a little bit different to anyone else (which is exactly what you do), I don't think I'd have many friends and I certainly don't think I would get any female attention.

And the people who refuse to talk to me on the basis that I'm a little bit different to everyone else? I don't give those people a second thought. In fact, I'm glad that shallow people are willing to show just how shallow they are because it means all the people I consider true friends aren't shallow. And as my grandma said for as long as I can remember: "Don't worry if someone doesn't want to talk to you because there's always someone else who will".

So Marcus, stop whining and blaming all your problems on your height, and learn to show a bit more respect, both to yourself and to others. Because I know if I was a woman looking at going on a prospective date with your, your whiny and rude attittude would put me off much more than your height. Believe me, your height is the least of your problems when it comes to finding a woman.

QFT! Now, I can handle a bit of whining (blaming on society, or whatever... I've been known to do that. :biggrin1:), but the hateful attitude toward women is inexcusable. I don't have a hateful attitude toward men (although men like Marcus probably would say that I do because I think his attitude is hateful. :mad:), even though I grew up having to watch guys do all the things I wanted to do but wasn't allowed to. Did I get envious of men for that? Sure! But did I hate men? No, not just for being men... There were some men that I don't like, sure, but there are also some women I don't like, and probably the percentages of men vs. women I don't like are about the same.

Marcus50: Even if you were over 6 feet tall I think most women would look down on you with your atittude towards them!

QFT!!!

I do want to make a comment that Marcus, and many people, seem to mistakenly make - the one about "ANY woman can find a man". This is not necessarily true and I have the 4 and 5-year dry spells not of my wishing to prove it! And I'm not even really unattractive or anything. I am rather shy though, and sometimes hard to get to know. And that's especially true when I'm around a bunch of people who are sexist and racist, like the people I grew up around. But that's not because of "men", that's the society in that area - women there are just as guilty of it as men are.

And even now, I'm on a dry spell lasting nearly a year. Part of it is due to shyness and part of it is due to my having to expend all my energy on trying to get and keep a job, and don't really have the mental energy to put into dating right now. So no, I don't blame men for not necessarily paying attention to me. I mean, for now I don't really go anywhere where they can! I just go to work and my class (and most of the people in my class are also people I work with), and there's the prohibition on dating co-workers there. But even when I had more time to get out there, I didn't have a hatred toward men because I wasn't getting much or any attention from them.

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am a tall man, 6'3 to be exact. Women who are too tall tend to turn me off sexually. Give me a short woman, it makes me feel more like a real man. Tall women tend to be dorks and gwaks. I would do them a few times and be friends. Take a few shots for the cam but, for a serious relationship. I want someone who makes me feel manly. I will take them 5'3-5'5 anything over that I feel like I am in some kind of competitive relationship ie, a sport. Shorter is sweeter and more feminine. That is just my own personal choice. Tall women don't have the shape of boobs I am after either. They fall short in the wrong places. Good things have always came in a smaller package. It's my life and I will live it as I want.

Welcome back Marcus50.