Showers after sport

CalifornianSTUD

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The fact that it happened to everyone helped though, I'm sure. If you were the only one, could have been different.
Yeah man. I’m sure people would be super embarrassed if they were the only one, but based on my experience, when one guy got one, other people’s dicks popped up left and right. That’s just life.

MarcoJock

Legendary Member
Media
We had open showers also. Coaches had a shower in the coaches office.

There was one coach that was hot. The others were, let’s just say, good coaches.

The hot coach was early 30s, blonde, fit, really handsome face. The girls all loved him. Most coaches in those days wore those ugly polyester coaches shorts. The hot coach wore tennis shorts which in those days were short. He always had a nice bulge in his shorts and they showed off his great legs!

One afternoon after showering after practice three of us went into the coaches office. When we walked in we heard the shower turn off. We looked at each other and then one of us said, “Hey coach, we’re here. Want us to come back in a few minutes?” He said no and told us to have a seat at his desk (there were several desks in the office).

We could tell that he was now drying off. Then heard his waistband snap as he put on his underwear. He stepped out of the shower area wearing only his white briefs — they were between a low rise and bikini cut with a visible elastic waistband. He then turned around to hang his towel over two pegs on the wall. His ass was incredible, like two muscular melons. His briefs fit perfectly and were tight across his ass. He had broad shoulders, a narrow waist and strong legs. I was nervous at this point since I was trying to figure out my own sexuality. I knew I was turned on by what I saw, I wanted to look as much as I could and I didn’t want to get caught checking him out!

The coach turned around. I remember thinking to myself, “Fuck!” He had a really defined chest and ripped stomach all covered in blonde hair. He had a HUGE bulge in his briefs. The waistband dipped in front, pulled down by the size of his cock and balls and exposing a half inch or so of his brown bush. I could see the outline of his cock, his big, prominent cock head and big balls on either side.

He started talking to us about whatever we were meeting about. It was everything I could do to try to concentrate on the discussion and not look at him as he faced us and first put on his button down shirt and then his khakis. I did manage to get several looks at his crotch. The outline of his large cock head was a big turn on! At one point I glanced over at the guy across the desk from me and caught him looking right at the coach’s bulge.

Afterwards that same guy and I were walking out of the building and he said something like, “Man, did you know coach was so ripped and packing it?” This was one of the popular guys who had a girlfriend and at a time when you would rarely mention how a guy’s body looked and certainly not mention the coach’s package! I just responded that he had a six pack and didn’t mention what was in his briefs.

I jacked off for months thinking about him in his briefs and fantasizing about what he looked like naked, sucking on his big cock and balls and fucking his ass.

Fast forward many years. Popular guy got married, had kids, got divorced, came out and is now partnered to a guy. I always suspected. LOL

Ohh, the days of tightie whities!

Thanks for sharing the story.

mattnatlanta

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So I’ve participated in several different sports, including swimming and wrestling when I was younger, to baseball and football through high school and then college baseball. Mostly, showering after a game and/or practice is similar in each sport with a few differences.

If I had to pick, I would say football and wrestling are the two sports where the guys are more free about nudity. I always just guessed it was because there really was no way around it. After swimming or baseball, a shower isn’t always required for everyone, depending on what position you play in baseball and how much you swam. Plus, in swimming you could always leave your suit on. Wrestlers have the singlet with little or nothing else, so they’re going to be nude just by changing and you’re always sweaty no matter what...same with football with all the gear, pads and the sweaty helmet. So you shower and the culture is just different because of it.

I showered after nearly every sporting event, including practice and games because I was pretty confident about myself and my body and I didn’t give a shit really. I lived a little further away from the school so I had to ride/drive longer to get home and didn’t want to do it soaking wet with sweat and smelling bad.

We had some coaches that showered with us and some that didn’t. A lot of times it just depended on the circumstances. Some locker rooms/schools have separate changing areas and showers for the coaches while others only have one. Some coaches would choose to shower and some wouldn’t. In high school, I quit wrestling and swimming and stuck to baseball and football. On most every away trip, I would say the coaches for both sports would shower with us as most visitor locker rooms don’t provide additional areas for coaches to shower. My dad was my college baseball coach (which is a whole other story) and he always showered with the team. I am now a high school baseball coach and I shower with the team most of the time, especially on away trips. I don’t put up with nasty, smelly nonsense on long bus rides home after games. I help with the football team at my high school and the coaches usually shower with the team unless there’s another option which is rare. But like I said, it depends on the circumstances I guess.

And the only differences in habits internationally was most guys that come in from other countries are much more free about nudity and couldn’t care less about it. They joke less about it and are more carefree because it’s their culture. It’s not taboo like it is in many places in America.
Dude. Your father was the head coach of your college team??? Wow that's awesome. Did any of your teammates have hard feelings toward you?

mattnatlanta

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I always shower after working out. I feel better and often I'll meet up for a date afterwards. If she decides to be generous I want to make sure I smell nice.

One of my gym buddies always did the towel dance and try and put his underwear on while still covered up. One day he tripped himself doing it and gave us a good laugh. It's weird that some people have such a hang up over nudity.
I've got a buddy that does this.

Reactions: marty220

mattnatlanta

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Guess I never understood the big deal about lockerroom nudity. I grew up with 3 brothers (2 older, and 1 identical twin). We were naked around each other quite often.

In school I played soccer, baseball tennis and ran on the track team. Didn't play football, but my twin did. We were on the same teams in soccer and baseball. We had no choice about showering, since it was mandatory after each practice and every game, home or away. I don't remember coaches showering with us, with the exception of away games. The coaches had their own shower room at our school. The only coach that showered after every game and practice was the baseball coach who was the youngest on the coaching staff. He always had a date afterward.

My brother and I developed pretty early and were always bigger than most of the other guys in the lockerroom. One guy was joking around and told the 2 of us to stand on opposite sides of the room so the room wouldn't tilt to one side. We all laughed about it, but I was totally embarrassed at the time. The guy who said it popped me in the ass with his damp towel, and it hurt like hell.

bigun8

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dude. Your father was the head coach of your college team??? Wow that's awesome. Did any of your teammates have hard feelings toward you?

Haha no they didn’t have hard feelings toward me because of that...probably more so because we had the biggest soft dicks in the locker room. My brother also played on the team for two years while I was there. Locker room showers were very interesting during that time to say the least.

But dad was really hard on his sons and had high expectations for us so there weren’t usually and hard feelings. I got along really well with all of my teammates and my dad was really well respected so I never saw it as a problem.

Rippedspeedo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
We all shower after diving practice and water polo.Have done this since middle school.This year during diving practice we were given new practice suits.Coach had us take the old ones off while we were in the pool.Then we got out of the pool nude walked to the showers nude.

Jason_B

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Middle school gym class required showering in an open room with shower heads. All of us had to shower — and I hated it since I had a VERY tiny flaccid.

Now, I just strip and take my time as I know that I end up way bigger than most.

CJF88

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am 30, I don't play rugby anymore but I did till a couple of years ago. Everyone showered together after. Allot of guys of my age & younger I don't think tend to quite as much as they did say 20 years ago. I think there are also less communal showers in sports centres & gyms now than there used to be. I go swimming three times a week & often see guys of all ages mainly from late teens upto men in their mid fifties all showering together.
Some of my friends play football & they still all shower together after the match. Very refreshing

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
Grew up playing rugby, always showered afterwards in a communal shower with the rest of the team at all levels. Everyone would be naked so it was no big deal

I lived so close to the fields that we used to play rugby/hockey/cricket on that I rarely (if ever) got the opportunity to shower with the other lads. There were only six showers, so it was usually quicker to cycle home and jump in a bath or shower at home. If I went swimming at the public baths, however, which was a much longer journey, I always showered - but then everyone there showered in their swimming trunks.

Reactions: cock30 and S_Dick

BEERCANDADDY

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Guess I never understood the big deal about lockerroom nudity. I grew up with 3 brothers (2 older, and 1 identical twin). We were naked around each other quite often.

In school I played soccer, baseball tennis and ran on the track team. Didn't play football, but my twin did. We were on the same teams in soccer and baseball. We had no choice about showering, since it was mandatory after each practice and every game, home or away. I don't remember coaches showering with us, with the exception of away games. The coaches had their own shower room at our school. The only coach that showered after every game and practice was the baseball coach who was the youngest on the coaching staff. He always had a date afterward.

My brother and I developed pretty early and were always bigger than most of the other guys in the lockerroom. One guy was joking around and told the 2 of us to stand on opposite sides of the room so the room wouldn't tilt to one side. We all laughed about it, but I was totally embarrassed at the time. The guy who said it popped me in the ass with his damp towel, and it hurt like hell.

Nice. My brothers and my dad are hung too. I’m a few years younger than my bros and my cock got big when I was young but my body was still little and skinny. I was 18 and looked like a freak. Plus I always got an instant hard on in the locker room. My coach kept me busy after practice so the timing worked out that I shower with other guys with the same problem. I was the smallest guy with the biggest dick. I loved to show it off and loved the circle jerk contests in the gang shower who could cum first/ shoot furthest.

cock30

Legendary Member
Media
Nice. My brothers and my dad are hung too. I’m a few years younger than my bros and my cock got big when I was young but my body was still little and skinny. I was 18 and looked like a freak. Plus I always got an instant hard on in the locker room. My coach kept me busy after practice so the timing worked out that I shower with other guys with the same problem. I was the smallest guy with the biggest dick. I loved to show it off and loved the circle jerk contests in the gang shower who could cum first/ shoot furthest.
I’ve mentioned in other threads but often showered with my mates and their dads when I was younger. Saw my best mate, his brother and dad all naked at the swimming pool showers. Me and my mate had open conversations once or twice about it and commented on how his older bro was bigger than all of us including their dad.