Size Queens?? Are You Serious?? Plz Answer this

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Men think about sexual relationships in a free market, capitalist type way. They like to put thinks into equations. This is how the OP was looking at it. Women seem to think relationships are more about chemistry and love, and not about equating two people's qualities. I do believe that for a relationship to be successful both people have to be about equal; although, there are many qualities that go into that equation, so it's not so easy to figure out. But generally, two people should be about equal in looks (among other things) to work out, for example. So I guess the OP was maybe trying to get a sense of what the relative value of having a large penis is...what does it get a guy?

Equating oneself to others involves being honest about who you are and what qualities you have. I do get a sense that women don't like to do this. I always hear them complain about society putting unrealistic standards on them, etc. and they just get sick of always feeling like they're not good enough. So I can't blame them completely for not wanting to assess what they have to offer.

And for the women that say they just need a larger penis to have good sex, I understand that. But you must admit that large penises are more valuable in our free market sexual society. (The actual value is debatable.) So you have to have something more valuable then the next woman to offer, or be willing to accept something of lesser value from the man.

From a man's point of view (equating qualities) the type of answer I'd have liked to have heard was something like:

"I'd like a larger penis. I think I deserve one because I am better than other women in bed. I love sucking cock and am much better than most women at it. I'm willing to do anything to satisfy my lover and I don't have many sexual hang ups. I think guys with larger penises deserve great sex and I can give them that!"

OR

"I have a great body, toned with large firm breasts. I'm intelligent, successful, kind and well spoken. Honestly, I am better than 96% of other women, so I deserve a man that is equally great. That's why I think I deserve a man with a large cock."

OR

"Well, I am average, but I'd like a larger penis, so I'm willing to accept some flaws in the guy to counteract the desirable larger penis. Maybe he is dirtier than average, or a slob. Maybe his is bald and has crooked teeth. Or he is short or out of shape with a beer gut. Or he is a below average lover. Or he is poor and can't keep a job. Or maybe when he gets stressed out he likes to yell at women and call them names. I'd be willing to accept some of these things to have a larger penis."

Hold it Jovial..I think you are projecting too much market rules etc plus some peacocks attitudes going from from large penis males, but it only their personality traits not rules.

Most large most women will encounter as experience a large penis would maybe a 8"x6" maximum..if she get to experience one at all.

Believe me that are large males and I say large rarity large who do not put themselves into the market as a meat or want women go after him as crazy, he may get into this phases but it gets tired after a while. They do not want to be worshiped because of their penises at all as some reject the ideia of being used and abused. They are humans and sensitive of course, eventhough "males that think only with their dick head" some may say.

Most large males are not into the market anyways as not carrying their penises like women carry their breasts and some are more appreciated and chased around because of their sizes, etc. Many large breast women do not enjoy the attention they get at all, same situation to some males. Plus really size plus penises may have the extra problem as not slide easy into most women at all, without some prep etc.

Than I do think some here who may come as peacock attitude are males with measuraments that are large but it fits in most women average size vaginas and those women will greatly enjoy the confort of get that big with much pleasure etc when you then are dealing with really big penis males above 9"x6" many women would not care if its that big or not interested at all. As most women enjoy oral and come much more from it than vaginal penetration and etc

Than to me I bring my lovely self inside out all, me..plus regarding sex, I'm a woman with a cave that can fit confy and keep going wet, penis vagina penetration many sessions of it, a penis 9"x6" & above (dont know how much above..a bit..LOL) that can milk a man and tired him until he can stand no more...and blown up him about my craving desire for him as keeping going etc..If I will behave exactly like that with every 9"x6" I encounter? Maybe if there is chemistry and much stuff involved between us both etc.and those things to me takes time as I was attracted to him very much not even knowing he was that big or he advertising about it for a while until I saw it...LOL

But them this reaction is my own unique biological make up to all men who will excite me its my natural make up to receive a man who I crave this way...than its a problem trully, because my same natural reactions can frustrate a smaller size penis male and myself very much etc.

I do feel equal with any men who are big and cannot stop the size of his huge erection, although he may wished he could some how, as to be a little smaller to fit inside most women - not the ones who can fit inside any women and rock their boats etc and are in demand, busy in the market giving to many as possible etc etc I'm not into those in demand...or planning doing any business dealings with them, at all.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
LOL, ouch! In the words of the immortal Ron Burgundy: "Leave the mothers out of this!"

:wink:

he said women were worthless. Unless his mother was a petri dish, she's included. I want him to see that. His mother, your mother, and I? All female, all as worthless as the next according to his words. I didn't call his mother worthless, he did.

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
he said women were worthless. Unless his mother was a petri dish, she's included. I want him to see that. His mother, your mother, and I? All female, all as worthless as the next according to his words. I didn't call his mother worthless, he did.

I don't get hung up on what idiots are saying, not anymore. Besides, that was just an excuse to quote from Anchorman. :biggrin1:

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gisella, you made a good point. Maybe very large penises are only of value to a small segment of the population, so over a certain size the penis actually starts to decrease in value. Therefore, you don't need to offer a lot to get one.

You're saying you are after the men that wish they were smaller? You feel like they are not so much in demand because most women would find them to be TOO BIG? But you can accommodate them nicely and both be happy. But really I could say that what you have to offer is a nice size vagina that can fit a large penis and sex will be enjoyable for both, so THAT is what you have to offer! (like the OP was asking.)

I do believe it really is a free market, but the value of a large penis is debatable. Guys are always wondering if they can do better. I think that's just our nature. I don't think women do that so much, especially once they're in a relationship. Maybe that's why women are avoiding the question somewhat.

Panda Bear

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think everyone has their own likings... i dont have a huge cock... mines only 4 inches... if i dont get laid oh well... People do what they like as long as they're being respectful about it. I think this topic should "Die" now.. homie is no longer responding and i think people are going off the topic now... BURN this thread!!

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
ive notice they're are alot of threads stating that you women are size queens and wont have sex with a dick unless its a certain size... well what do you women bring to the table or have to offer to where you feel you can make that type of requirement? i think the people would love to know

This is the answer to why a large vagina is a bad thing.
BTW, how tall are you homie, just so we know exactly how big of a cunt you are

For future reference, if you are going to ask such questions try ad do it without the condescending attitude

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gisella, you made a good point. Maybe very large penises are only of value to a small segment of the population, so over a certain size the penis actually starts to decrease in value. Therefore, you don't need to offer a lot to get one.

You're saying you are after the men that wish they were smaller? You feel like they are not so much in demand because most women would find them to be TOO BIG? But you can accommodate them nicely and both be happy. But really I could say that what you have to offer is a nice size vagina that can fit a large penis and sex will be enjoyable for both, so THAT is what you have to offer! (like the OP was asking.)

I do believe it really is a free market, but the value of a large penis is debatable. Guys are always wondering if they can do better. I think that's just our nature. I don't think women do that so much, especially once they're in a relationship. Maybe that's why women are avoiding the question somewhat.

I think maybe I am in the same situation as Gisella here, although since I've not been with a guy who fits that description yet, I really don't know.

I always wonder if I can "do better" myself, but I also want to better myself as well, at least those things that I actually can change. Problem is, often it is the things that I can't change that give me the most trouble.

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Do you really need an excuse? Give us another.

I know what you're asking yourself and the answer is yes - I have a nick name for my penis. Its called the Octagon, but I also nicknamed my testes - my left one is James Westfall and my right one is Doctor Kenneth Noisewater. You ladies play your cards right you just might get to meet the whole gang.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, burnsie, if you want to represent the whole gang, you'd better do a triple post! :biggrin1::wink:

Oh, and does it mean that every time you... (you know)... it's a gang bang?? :confused::biggrin1:

B_blackkid

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Exactly... and also the attitude that a woman who doesn't have the "ideal" body (however it's defined) is somehow not worthy of a big guy. There have been other threads similar to this as well. I have enough issues with my body as it is.
I'd much rather just state that no one deserves anything. Especially when it comes to people. False standards are fun however to attempt to live up to.

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, burnsie, if you want to represent the whole gang, you'd better do a triple post! :biggrin1::wink:

Oh, and does it mean that every time you... (you know)... it's a gang bang?? :confused::biggrin1:

I'm not a baby, I am a man! I am an anchorman! I'm a man who discovered the wheel and built the Eiffel Tower out of metal and brawn! That's what kind of man I am. You're just a woman with a small brain. With a brain a third the size of us. It's science.

:biggrin1:

Alright, that's enough Will Ferrell for one day. :tongue:

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
And burns1de? Have u seen Wedding Crashers? When I saw Will Ferrell walk down the stairs, I shrieked with laughter.

Nope, not yet, it's on my list (well, pile) of movies to watch ASAP. I DID see Talladega Nights, though...

"Dear 8 pounds, 6 ounces baby Jesus, new born, not even spoken a word yet..." hahahahaha. :biggrin1:

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd much rather just state that no one deserves anything. Especially when it comes to people. False standards are fun however to attempt to live up to.

The only thing I would say that most of us (except the assholes!) are "deserving" of, is someone we are compatible with. And well, if the asshole finds another asshole they're compatible with, that's fine by me too, actually!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Then stop putting them in your mouth. :biggrin1:

Oh Lord, please realise that that was a joke :wink:
ROTFLMAO :biggrin1:

BTW, how tall are you homie, just so we know exactly how big of a cunt you are

For future reference, if you are going to ask such questions try and do it without the condescending attitude
:smile: You tell him girlfriend!

I think it's sad that women really don't have anything to offer...

A vagina is a vagina is a vagina. Not Quite. They aren't "looser" or "tighter" and whether wetter than hell or dry as a bone lube can solve both.

It kind of makes women... useless... :wink: No, stupid dicks like you are whats useless. :mad: Not to mention a waste of perfectly good skin. I'm sure that somewhere there is a burn victim who would make much better use of it than you have.

Oh, and for the record; I support size queens. It's just that one must admit that there really is nothing to offer and that it's a purely aesthetic and selfish passion. ROTFLMAO Have you ever actually had sex with a real woman? If you had you would know how wrong you are.

Nothing is wrong with that innately, but as long as everyone understands...
Why should or would everyone understand you? You are a still wet behind the ears kid who hasn't had enough sexual experience to offer a valid, coherent opinion.