Sizequeen Issue

basincreek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've made several extremely good friends on here who I would be with in an instant if they were local and available. Sure we talk about sex sometimes. But we talk about a whole lot of other stuff too. The guys who can actually hold up their side of a decent conversation, without it having to be about cock, are out there. They are just few and far between.

The vast majority of my pm conversations have been about things not related to my dick, their genitals or sex at all.

Of course you already know that. :wink:

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ah, but some of those will cross over (for instance a married guy with a mental illness), leaving a very small handful of eligible men. You just gotta find them.

A poor, mentally ill, gay, 80 year old married man is heading your way now. :tongue:

(but he has a whopper)

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, but that's what real life is for.:smile:

It does sound like the OP should really just get past her squeamishness & start banging a few guys with big cocks. It really is the quickest & most effective way to see if you click with someone.

It's clear it's the main consideration. I've never not had sex on the first date (or night even) - so if they're equipped, see how it all pans out.

If you're on a big cock or S&M website looking for action, however you percieve yourself, you're always gonna be considered a wee bit of a tart (male or female).

Maybe it's some kind of middle class American prurient attitude that stops you from racking up a few more notches, but it doesn't sit well with wanting to be jackhammered by a big cock!

Wanting XY & Z as subsidiary qualities just gets in the way of living your life, & possibly finding emotional satisfaction & mental wellbeing in the arms of someone whose CV doesn't tick all the boxes.

Just get a big dick - don't want the moon on a stick!:biggrin1:

:biggrin1: hahaha..this made me laugh..Yes I have to admit..I am a little of course :redface:

But getting right down to action with every guy you have 'chemistry'
with isn't the answer either..

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've made several extremely good friends on here who I would be with in an instant if they were local and available. Sure we talk about sex sometimes. But we talk about a whole lot of other stuff too. The guys who can actually hold up their side of a decent conversation, without it having to be about cock, are out there. They are just few and far between.

I agree that I've made several good friends here male and female. People that I just chit chat with about things other than the mighty penis.:rolleyes: Those are the people I continue to talk to on a regular basis. EmJay you can possibly find someone right here.

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hahaha..yeah..maybe. I'm always in for a chat though.. We will see. These things can not be forced anyway. If someone feels they want to connect..they will I guess. its just that I was wondering if that really happens on LPSG..or if its all about the mighty peen ;-)

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hahaha..yeah..maybe. I'm always in for a chat though.. We will see. These things can not be forced anyway. If someone feels they want to connect..they will I guess. its just that I was wondering if that really happens on LPSG..or if its all about the mighty peen ;-)

Nah, it most definitely happens:smile: I've only had a falling out with one person (female) since I joined, over what I still don't know. So it's definitely possible to get close to people on here.

Just be careful!

Last edited by a moderator:

sizequeenNY

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I disagree with the comments about meeting people on fet. First of all, there are plenty of people there into that as a lifestyle on that site, including me to an extent. It is more like facebook for the fet scene than aff or alt would be cruising

D_Andy_Conda

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I disagree with the comments about meeting people on fet. First of all, there are plenty of people there into that as a lifestyle on that site, including me to an extent. It is more like facebook for the fet scene than aff or alt would be cruising

I actually don't know what any of these are? Can someone explain? :)

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

D_Andy_Conda

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think RawDog has the answers.

I knew what AFF and ALT were
but Fet was a new one one me.

Google did not help me with Fet
Field Effect Transistor
Frozen Embryo Transfer
Federation of Environmental Technologists
Faculty of Engineering & Technology

Thanks RawDog

D_Barbi_Dahl

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think RawDog has the answers.

I knew what AFF and ALT were
but Fet was a new one one me.

Google did not help me with Fet
Field Effect Transistor
Frozen Embryo Transfer
Federation of Environmental Technologists
Faculty of Engineering & Technology

Thanks RawDog

Yeah...what does the FET stand for ?

sizequeenNY

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Sorry I did not mention it here but thought about your idea and posted a thread on fet asking about nudists. I asked more of an open ended way to see what the interest is. There seem to be a lot in the area so when the weather is warm, I might organize a meet up. In this area, there are not springs like you mention but there are spas. It just isn't like the attitude of the springs by SF

D_Barbi_Dahl

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Didn't mean to ignore you! So...your idea regarding naked parties? For me personally, I would NOT want to do that. I have been to a sex club before-2x many years ago. Some people were naked, but most were in various stages of undress vs completely naked. The club was a couples only venue. And it wasn't overwhelming. This may be hard to believe coming from me but I would not feel comfortable being completely naked in public in front of strangers. So for me, I'd not be likely to cruise for hung potential boyfriends in such a venue.