Sluthood

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i was abused and became a frigid bitch.
yay celibacy!
therefore anyone not shagging like a bunny must be damaged goods, just like i am. it's only logical.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As I have said, I don't care about your personal experience.

There are many reasons for celibacy, and that isn't what this thread is about. It is about sexual promiscuity and I have demonstrated a link between promiscuity and mental illness. All you have demonstrated is your own ignorance.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree. Only I am not the one jumping to conclusions am I? Everything I have said has been backed up.

The only arguments against have come from feminists, retards or feminist retards. Backed up by...nothing. So your opinions are weightless and worthless.

This is my last post in this thread. So you can say what you want but ultimately whatever you say has no corroboration outside of your own head. Whereas I have shown real-world corroboration that the majority (70-80%) of sluts are a) prostitutes or 'prostitutes who work for free' and b) depressed or have some other mental or emotional issue.

yoursgetsmine

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The old story is a "whore" is a woman who fucks for money, and a "slut" is a woman who fucks everybody BUT you!!

I think a "slut" is nothing more than a woman with a man's sex drive!! In other words....quite normal!!!!!

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The old story is a "whore" is a woman who fucks for money, and a "slut" is a woman who fucks everybody BUT you!!

I think a "slut" is nothing more than a woman with a man's sex drive!! In other words....quite normal!!!!!
The joke is: Do you know the difference between a bitch and a slut?
A slut fucks everyone
A bitch fucks everyone except you

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
I agree. Only I am not the one jumping to conclusions am I? Everything I have said has been backed up.

The only arguments against have come from feminists, retards or feminist retards. Backed up by...nothing. So your opinions are weightless and worthless.

This is my last post in this thread. So you can say what you want but ultimately whatever you say has no corroboration outside of your own head. Whereas I have shown real-world corroboration that the majority (70-80%) of sluts are a) prostitutes or 'prostitutes who work for free' and b) depressed or have some other mental or emotional issue.
Liar.

yoursgetsmine

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The joke is: Do you know the difference between a bitch and a slut?
A slut fucks everyone
A bitch fucks everyone except you

The problem with your "joke" is that people use "slut" or "whore" when comparing or interchanging the connotation....and a "bitch" is used for anything...., like you...you're a bitch! Oh, and your joke sucks...BITCH!!

Have a nice day.

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are there really people out there who think that a woman who enjoys sex (with anybody else, of course) is a slut?!!

It seems so...'cause this what they are all really saying.

Sad.

sexualnapalm

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Not that you'll comment back because "this is your last post in this thread" (thank god) but I do believe I quoted an actual MEDICAL DOCTOR not some random survey I found searching the intarwebz to prove my point. I didn't post a link to it, because I sadly, didn't want to search through a gazillion links to the Dr. Oz show just to prove my point. If anyone else wants to look through show links to find it, it's there. I think it was Friday's show - May 13, 2011. Though I am not sure if it was new or a repeat.

Also, as some who has HAD depression, and has friends both female and male who have had depression which frankly didn't start from a traumatic even such as a break up, as I've NEVER had a boyfriend, depression more often than not DECREASES your libido. It decreases everything. Your happiness, your will to do damn near everything. INCLUDING sex. So couples who aren't having regular sex, and I'm talking sex above and beyond once a week (I mean once a week??? That's a sad sex life!), one of them is probably very UNhappy. Not the other way around. I've been to an actual honest to god THERAPIST.

Check your facts with a damn professional. Not just shit you find on the damn internet.

Last edited:

Asphyxia

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I fucked a whole lot of dudes over the span of just a few years. I prefer to have sex daily, so I saw four dudes at a time during those years. If I stopped seeing one, I replaced him as quickly as was practical. Usually, that was within the week. I chose them carefully; we didn't ever start out as friends, but they had to be the kind of guys I could be friends with. Some of them actually have become friends. They had to like the same kind of sex I liked. They had to have clean homes (messy was okay, dirty was not). They had to stimulate my intellect and my funny bone. They had to be hot. Just okay looking didn't work. They had to let me pursue them and not pursue me. They had to have documented evidence that they were disease free. They had to be sane, and free-spirited. They had to be open about sex so that I could show them what I wanted, and they could show me what they wanted. They could not be jealous of the other three men. I was sometimes open to the possibility of being their girlfriend, but preferred men who were not looking for that. I was horny, not desperate or unhappy. I was very selective, and had sex at least four times a week, usually with a different man each time. It was fun. If I were ever single again, I might conduct myself the same way.

If a slut is a promiscuous woman, then I have been a slut. It was awesome! There was nothing negative about it. I wanted sex, not a boyfriend.

ha haaa...!!! Damnn baby girl u puttin it out there ain't u??! 2 Thumbs up for keeping it 100! :wink:

D_DanLather

Account Disabled
Media
Why is that when a man sleeps with many women he is a stud, but when a woman sleeps with many men she is a slut, that does not sound right...Women have just as much right to exercise their ability to have sex as men do. Actually if you look at history women have been used as sex symbols, so they are the pillar of sex, so when a woman wants to have sex with another man or woman then all the power to them...

Who are we to judge? I only get jealous when I hear of a woman having lots of good sex...I wanna have fun too...

Asphyxia

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hmm... A Women who is promiscuous with little to no regard for the well being of others and with no agenda rather than her own sexual gratification at others expense

I suppose that is a pretty good definition for now. Might wanna expand on that a later.

Interesting..... So what is man called when he does that? First word that comes to mind is "eligible bachelor" but we all know the same rules don't apply to men so we're just gonna jump off that one.. I guess I can say, I was like that at one point, but I actually had an agenda LoL... :) A goal basically.. And once I noticed that what I wanted wasn't being fulfilled, I left and never looked back. But, I think I get that from my dad cause he has a short attention span too, and is very selective. So I'm practically him but amplified cause I'm his daughter. Only difference is I'm stubborn like my mom, so I won't give a man none of me til I feel like its well worth it. :) Its been a really long time since I had sex, and even though I'm lonely, I can't risk giving this top shelf pussy to him, just for him to toss me to the side like I'm just another one of his hoes.... Not happenin :wink:

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not that you'll comment back because "this is your last post in this thread" (thank god) but I do believe I quoted an actual MEDICAL DOCTOR not some random survey I found searching the intarwebz to prove my point. I didn't post a link to it, because I sadly, didn't want to search through a gazillion links to the Dr. Oz show just to prove my point. If anyone else wants to look through show links to find it, it's there. I think it was Friday's show - May 13, 2011. Though I am not sure if it was new or a repeat.

Also, as some who has HAD depression, and has friends both female and male who have had depression which frankly didn't start from a traumatic even such as a break up, as I've NEVER had a boyfriend, depression more often than not DECREASES your libido. It decreases everything. Your happiness, your will to do damn near everything. INCLUDING sex. So couples who aren't having regular sex, and I'm talking sex above and beyond once a week (I mean once a week??? That's a sad sex life!), one of them is probably very UNhappy. Not the other way around. I've been to an actual honest to god THERAPIST.

Check your facts with a damn professional. Not just shit you find on the damn internet.

What?!! You don't have links to studies from the interwebz? Your "opinion" isn't worth ANYTHING without a fucking link.... Lol.

On a serious note I agree. Been there done that, libido goes waaaay down. On both sides. Yours because your depresses, your partner because they feel unwanted. It sucks for both. And therapy is the only way out imo.

sexualnapalm

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
What?!! You don't have links to studies from the interwebz? Your "opinion" isn't worth ANYTHING without a fucking link.... Lol.

On a serious note I agree. Been there done that, libido goes waaaay down. On both sides. Yours because your depresses, your partner because they feel unwanted. It sucks for both. And therapy is the only way out imo.

Ai no rite? How dare Ai post actual informantionz wif no intarwebz link! For shames! *hangs head*

And I think "he who shall not be posting again" (oooh, sounds like Lord Voldemort!) has confuseled strong libido with prostitution. And a point that NO ONE here seems to have brought out, I do believe the writer was using "Sluthood" very, VERY tongue in cheek! Jussayin'.