So "straight" guys, whats with the ass shots?

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
in·noc·u·ous/iˈnäkyo͞oəs/
Adjective: Not harmful or offensive
Again we agree on many points and I would like to quote you. But it was offensive.

I guess I'm just having a difficult time understanding how this:

Just wondering why so many "100% straight" guys have pics of them showing off their asses, or bend over shots showing ...err..even more.

:smile:

is so offensive.

Are we right to be so sensitive that THAT is offensive?

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
is so offensive.

Are we right to be so sensitive that THAT is offensive?

First off, I have seen Seaside talk a lot of sense on issues, so I have no personal grudge against her.

What I think may be the problem is that she asks questions that imply that she is negatively judgmental of the answer and respondent.

dude_007

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Because it suggests that if a man displays a photo that happens to show his crack, or heaven forbid some anus, that it disqualifies him as being 100% straight. There is also the connotation that it is not decent or desired, and therefore gay.

It is also the heading of the thread that qualifies as being problematic.

I doubt any of you self-identified straight guys would even give a flying duck if it was a dude this applied to, bit since it is a female that I've noticed several flirting with it is somehow unfair to raise the question.

Last edited:

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If I were Seaside, I`d feel like shit now, and in my humble opinion there is no reason to.
Seaside there was no reason for you to mention how you like gay guys, this gay guy can attest that you not only like homosexuals, you have been defending them when they have been called names for being gay.
Ugh, this thread has gone wrong because it seems people have different perception. I didn`t think Seaside had been sexist for a moment. This is not the question of liking her or not, I wasn`t able to see anything offensive in it. Maybe there isn`t anything?
I come from a culture where labels are a big thing, I don`t say it`s ok, it`s just how it is. And I have been taught that there are certain things straight men do, or they don`t do. Same for bi guys and gay people.
Another EDIT,
I have just been through the whole thread, and it seems the "STRAIGHT" in the title made the confusion, and I didn`t even notice it. Maybe I`m daft and all, but I usually don`t even pay attention to such things. And I too believe Seaside didn`t want to cause any harm by creating this thread.

Last edited:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
I don't see where Seaside disparaged "straight" men, and she certainly didn't disparage "gay" men. She humorously pointed out the disconnect that exists for many self-identified uber "straight" men between their sexual behavior, fantasies, and desires vs. their self-imposed "100% straight" label, as she clarified in response to tnlbuncut5's post here. It's a disconnect that is abundant IRL, and there I understand the reasons. Why it exists in such abundance on an anonymous internet board, one that is not only supportive of, but actually celebrates fluidity in sexual orientation, is bewildering to me. I don't speak for her, but that's essentially what I took away from Seaside's lighthearted post.

While it's true that many hetero women find a firm, well-formed male backside a turn on, and many hetero men like receiving anal play, and presumably some women like giving it to them, I'd be surprised to learn that many women find visually graphic anal displays erotically appealing. Silvertrain alluded to that distinction, which SS quoted in her same response linked above, and she also elaborated in full to Vince. As a far-from-straight male who's pounded my share of butts, I appreciate pics of a hot ass as much as the next guy or gal, a close-up of a gaping asshole, not so much. Whether that's typical of gay or bi men I couldn't say. As off-base as some of Incocknito's generalizations are, I think he unintentionally reveals a common but erroneous assumption made by many predominantly "straight" men - namely that buttfucking is always the "main event" of gay sex, hence the presumed universal visual appeal of buttholes to gay or bi men. Hence perhaps why some men of dubious orientation are compelled to display butthole pics in their galleries.

Seaside is a thoughtful poster, whom I appreciate, and who displays a great deal of intelligence, good humor, and common sense. I fail to see how her post was an attack on straight (or gay) men, rather I read it as a gentle ribbing of men who are either confused or intentionally misleading with their stated orientation. I think some of the responses to her here have been unnecessarily harsh, overreactive, and just plain miss the point.
I don't think she deserved what was dished out.

* wonders who will be the next to unwittingly step over the line *

Incidentally, MOT, nice aaazzzzzz. :slaphappy:

Last edited:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Spoken by someone with no pictures of himself.
Remarkably there was LPSG before you graced us.

I used to have pics of my cock and I used to have pictures of my butt in swimmies.

The women loved my cock, the gay guys loved my cock. The women loved my butt, the gay guys loved my butt.

Me 4 You 0.
How so? You don't currently have any pics displayed, so how is that relevant?

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
How so? You don't currently have any pics displayed, so how is that relevant?

Are you rewriting the rules, Max?

Your apparent penchant for younger men in that small Greek God penis thread concerned me. Should I have a witch hunt about how young the Twink watchers really want to go? Is it "just" fantasy to have a legal guy play the role of a boy? Shall we have a thread about it?

Who are you or anyone to judge and tell people what they are and are not?

You could read this thread, "Guys who show pics of their ass are gay. Don't give me this 100% straight shit."

MYOFB.

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just wondering why so many "100% straight" guys have pics of them showing off their asses, or bend over shots showing ...err..even more.

As a woman the pictures I consider sexy where the guy's ass is displayed..are the ones where guys wear sexy tight boxers and showing a bit of ass in a sideways angle..Where i can see his ass curve and how muscular he is..combined with a bit of view of the front..

Or guys wearing sexy jeans..showing that curve as well..

Those kind of pictures are sexy to me..

Pictures of just a naked ass being shown is boring to me..unless I see that naked ass..in that little more than sideways view ..

Pictures of a naked ass..bent over..or lying down showing a view of the asshole and balls..don't do anything for me either. To me they are more gay-erotic. They appeal more to my gay friends.. I have sat next to my friends often enough enjoying favorited pictures of guys we like from other sites to have a laugh often enough to see differences..

Does that make the men be less 'straight'.. well to ME..in my personal opinion ( which i'm allowed to have and share with anyone who reads it)..they aren't less straight but just more accepting of gay-eroticism.. But some here could also be less straight..

lets face it..who's 'displayed percentage' can you trust here :rolleyes:.

Men on here know that they are desired, admired, looked at by many men..so obviously you would like to cater to the variety of your audience as well..

But 'those positions' aren't done for my own personal enjoyment..that's all I can say..maybe it appeals to other women..don't know really.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Are you rewriting the rules, Max?
Hardly. I don't even know what that's supposed to mean.

Your apparent penchant for younger men in that small Greek God penis thread concerned me. Should I have a witch hunt about how young the Twink watchers really want to go? Is it "just" fantasy to have a legal guy play the role of a boy? Shall we have a thread about it?
Firstly, I don't have a "penchant for younger men", and twinks don't do it for me at all, much less underage boys. I generally prefer men close to my own age with similar outlooks and life experience. Secondly, I have absolutely no idea what you're referring to as the "small Greek God penis thread". That doesn't ring a bell. You should enlighten us and provide a link to this material if you're going to make vague unfounded accusations of a sleazy and slanderous nature.

Who are you or anyone to judge and tell people what they are and are not?
I haven't judged anyone. I merely pointed out a very common disconnect that exists between self-proclaimed identity and actual behavior, as I believe the OP did. It's hardly a secret.

You could read this thread, "Guys who show pics of their ass are gay. Don't give me this 100% straight shit."
Do you mean to say, "One" could read the thread that way? Because I certainly didn't read it that way. Did you read it that way? That seems like a misinterpretation to me. You seem to be taking this very personally. That's not what the OP said at all. Here:

"Mind your own fucking business". I had to look that up, not being savvy on the internet lingo.

Is that how you generally end debate? Nice.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
"Mind your own fucking business". I had to look that up, not being savvy on the internet lingo.

Is that how you generally end debate? Nice.

It was a comment on how ONE could read the thread title, if ONE interpreted it in the manner referenced. Please keep up.

Edit - and I think you mean libellous.

Last edited:

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Where are these pictures of "so many 100% straight guys" in a bent over position showing their holes? If it is very common, then with the tens of thousands of pictures in the galleries, there ought to be hundreds of 100% straight assholes on view. I can't remember any myself. Links?

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
It was a comment on how ONE could read the thread title, if ONE interpreted it in the manner referenced. Please keep up.
I don't limit myself to just reading thread titles. Do people do that? I actually read the OP and subsequent posts and responses too, several of which I referenced in my previous post. And I'm trying to "keep up", or at least clarify what you meant to say, like when you said . . .

MYOFB.
. . . you apparently meant:
Do you mean to say, "One" could read the thread that way? Because I certainly didn't read it that way. Did you read it that way? That seems like a misinterpretation to me. You seem to be taking this very personally. That's not what the OP said at all.
Glad I asked for clarification so I can "keep up". :rolleyes: I think one can reasonably assume in the full context of your post that "MYOFB" was directed at me personally. If not to me, to whom was it directed?

Edit - and I think you mean libellous.
Same difference on an internet board. So whether you want to call it slander or libel, how about you provide a link to my posts in this mysterious "small Greek God penis thread" and show us all evidence of my alleged "penchant" for underage boys? That's not an insinuation I take lightly on this board, or anywhere.

Last edited:

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Same difference on an internet board. So whether you want to call it slander or libel, how about you provide a link to my posts in this mysterious "small Greek God penis thread" and show us all evidence of my alleged "penchant" for underage boys? That's not an insinuation I take lightly on this board, or anywhere.

I don't believe so. Besides I said ""apparent" penchant for younger "men"". Had I meant to libel you, I would have omitted apparent and substituted minors for men. Men in my mind are not children. I see that you have already misquoted me by substituting boys for men. Nice.

You really do presume everything is aimed at you, Max. The MYOFB was written as a response to the reinterpreted OP. I don't know how she meant it, so I didn't ever actually write that in reponse to her. I was merely hypothesizing.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
As a woman the pictures I consider sexy where the guy's ass is displayed..are the ones where guys wear sexy tight boxers and showing a bit of ass in a sideways angle..Where i can see his ass curve and how muscular he is..combined with a bit of view of the front..

Or guys wearing sexy jeans..showing that curve as well..

Those kind of pictures are sexy to me..

Pictures of just a naked ass being shown is boring to me..unless I see that naked ass..in that little more than sideways view ..

Pictures of a naked ass..bent over..or lying down showing a view of the asshole and balls..don't do anything for me either. To me they are more gay-erotic. They appeal more to my gay friends.. I have sat next to my friends often enough enjoying favorited pictures of guys we like from other sites to have a laugh often enough to see differences..

Does that make the men be less 'straight'.. well to ME..in my personal opinion ( which i'm allowed to have and share with anyone who reads it)..they aren't less straight but just more accepting of gay-eroticism.. But some here could also be less straight..

lets face it..who's 'displayed percentage' can you trust here :rolleyes:.

Men on here know that they are desired, admired, looked at by many men..so obviously you would like to cater to the variety of your audience as well..

But 'those positions' aren't done for my own personal enjoyment..that's all I can say..maybe it appeals to other women..don't know really.

If this had been what Seaside had said I don't think anyone could have had any problem. Thanks Emjay :wink:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
I don't believe so. Besides I said ""apparent" penchant for younger "men"". Had I meant to libel you, I would have omitted apparent and substituted minors for men. Men in my mind are not children. I see that you have already misquoted me by substituting boys for men. Nice.
I didn't quote you or misquote you. Wriggle as you will, your insinuation is quite clear in context:
Once and for all, will you provide a link to this thread on which you based your allegations and scurillous insinuations? Or would you rather admit you're making shit up and flat out lying?

You really do presume everything is aimed at you, Max. The MYOFB was written as a response to the reinterpreted OP. I don't know how she meant it, so I didn't ever actually write that in reponse to her. I was merely hypothesizing.
Anyone can read your first response to me in full and draw their own conclusions. You were more than hypothesizing, and your intent is very clear.

Last edited:

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Where are these pictures of "so many 100% straight guys" in a bent over position showing their holes? If it is very common, then with the tens of thousands of pictures in the galleries, there ought to be hundreds of 100% straight assholes on view. I can't remember any myself. Links?

I think you may need to be more precise about what you mean by 100% straight assholes. :biggrin1:

Personally I am not volunteering to cruise the men's galleries. Oh OK, I'll have a quick peek.

Edit - did the first ten pages of the straight gallery and then ten random pages. Four butt shots, no anus shots. Two 90% + gay guys, one bi guy and a 1% gay guy who is a member of the straihgt men who like cocks group (he had a side profile with no cock showing, fit guy). I should have known the second guy was gay before looking at his profile as the picture title was, I don't take less than 8 inches :biggrin1:.

Good call, Vince.

Last edited:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Yes you did, Max. Don't lie. I said nothing to you in reference to underage boys. You requoted it in that manner.
I didn't quote you or misquote you. Wriggle as you will, your insinuation is quite clear in context:
Once and for all, will you provide a link to this thread on which you based your allegations and scurillous insinuations? Or would you rather admit you're making shit up and flat out lying?
I have no more to say to you on this matter.
You're a liar, and your pants are on fire. I have nothing more to say to you on the matter.

Kotchanski

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I have no more to say to you on this matter.

I have nothing more to say to you on the matter.

Does this mean we can get back to the topic at hand? or perhaps reminiscing further about Drifters long lost gallery? (Am I remembering a shockingly bright shade of green correctly?)