Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi LPSG. I’m looking to purchase some speedos or other tight fitting swimwear for a vacation coming up and would love some recommendations.

a little about me, I’ve never worn speedos because I’ve always been self conscious of my body and my package being a little below average. Would love some recommendations on a Speedo brand that has a little in the “pouch”

any other tips would be great also. Are there stores that I can try on?

BulgeGuySD

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi LPSG. I’m looking to purchase some speedos or other tight fitting swimwear for a vacation coming up and would love some recommendations.

a little about me, I’ve never worn speedos because I’ve always been self conscious of my body and my package being a little below average. Would love some recommendations on a Speedo brand that has a little in the “pouch”

any other tips would be great also. Are there stores that I can try on?
oh I saw the you are in LA.. if you want try them on before you buy them, an online stirs might not be the way to go, since sone they have restrictions of return underwear and swimwear, buy you can go to West Hollywood there few boutiques the specially for men’s swimwear and underwear, also at the Adult sex stores, I was there not to long ago, and there is Andrew Christian store too they have a lot of nice good quality swimwear and underwear, un like the Asian merchandise the falls a part very fast… and also your get some ideas as how to enhance your package, I would use an silicon or stainless steel cock ring. There some swimwear from AC the have a sponge on the pouch too.

frank5120

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
oh I saw the you are in LA.. if you want try them on before you buy them, an online stirs might not be the way to go, since sone they have restrictions of return underwear and swimwear, buy you can go to West Hollywood there few boutiques the specially for men’s swimwear and underwear, also at the Adult sex stores, I was there not to long ago, and there is Andrew Christian store too they have a lot of nice good quality swimwear and underwear, un like the Asian merchandise the falls a part very fast… and also your get some ideas as how to enhance your package, I would use an silicon or stainless steel cock ring. There some swimwear from AC the have a sponge on the pouch too.

Thanks for the tip. Unfortunately I don’t live in LA anymore and my small city doesn’t really have nice queer friendly sex shops to try on. But will look into AC swimwear

BulgeGuySD

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks for the tip. Unfortunately I don’t live in LA anymore and my small city doesn’t really have nice queer friendly sex shops to try on. But will look into AC swimwear
oh gotcha !! well AC might allowed returns ! …