Spit or swallow - what do you do and why?

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I serviced my regular married guy yesterday through a glory hole I set up with a sheet. He almost called it off because he was worried his cum would taste bad for me, so he wanted to postpone it a couple days. His wife had made asparagus for dinner the night before! His horniness won over and he desperately wanted to blow his load. He said I could spit it out if I needed to... it really worried him!

Well, I sucked him good and he blew his four day built up load. I didn't have to spit it out! I did notice a stronger taste to it, but it was easier to just swallow it! Here is a pic taken from a video of me sucking him off. He had just blown his nut! You can see a little glob of cum on the side of his shaft I have yet to lick off!

kev12.PNG

I have yet to spit cum out. Once it is in my mouth it is just a natural instinct to swallow!

D

deleted1230731

I was really surprised to read some of these replies. Unless I want to watch my load facialed, I can't remember a time the p
Guy sucking my cock didn't swallow.

mac_46_46

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
When I first got back into sucking cock several years ago, I wouldn't even let anyone cum in my mouth. But now I always take his cum load in my mouth and swallow it. I want to give the best blowjob I can and, of course, that means swallowing his cum.

Parts Guy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am bisexual and love to suck a nice cock. I occasionally will swallow a whole load, if I'm super horny and very attracted to the guy. I never really enjoy the mouthful of baby batter I'm ingesting, but I do it when the moment strikes and also because I love my semen bejng swallowed when I'm receiving a blow job. I almost always suck a cock to completion in my mouth and will continue to suck for another 30 - 60 seconds after my recipient's orgasm and ejaculation which is when I purposely relax my lips and let the semen ooze out around his shaft covering his balls, stomach, bed, floor, etc. Almost all of the girls I've been with and a majority of the men love to swallow my load in entirety, not wasting a drop. My ex-girlfriend called it the water fountain and would have me jack off and when I was about to blow she took the head of my cock in her mouth and sucked me dry, opened her mouth to show me my load and anxiously swallowed. I have never done that. So who really loves swallowing a whole load of sperm?

Swallow. Love feeling that hard pulsing cock exploding in my mouth.

munkieman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
When I was 19 I was "trained" by a much older gay guy to be his cocksucker & he told me early on "it ain't a blowjob if you don't swallow"; I've been swallowing ever since.

Very very true....all good cocksuckers swallow

I always swallow. I think it is disrespectful not to swallow after a guy shot in my mouth / throat. I never waste cum.

Speaking of... I week be in London 11./12. August 2018 and am looking for guys who want to feed me their cum after I suck them deepthroat. If you are interested wrote me a PM.

I was really surprised to read some of these replies. Unless I want to watch my load facialed, I can't remember a time the p
Guy sucking my cock didn't swallow.

It is so rude not to swallow. I would never spit it out. If your cock is in my throat / mouth, your cum will go down into my body.

Reactions: Strokem84

ftmguy112

Expert Member
Media
In my experience as an avid, enthusiastic cocksucker, a load of jizz never tastes good, it's always somewhat foul tasting, but that just makes it all the more hot cause as a submissive cocksucker for BIG ones only, it's my role & duty, because I have a little weenie, to give the guy the best blowjob I can give and that includes having to swallow his load, no matter how bad it tastes. One dom guy I suck makes me hold it in my mouth & swish it around to get the full taste of it until he tells me to swallow it.

Reactions: Iwanthead

Oralgami15

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I written about my first time swallowing on here before. I was 45 when I got divorced. The involuntary celibacy imposed by my ex over the last few years caused my mind to wander and I became curious about same sex oral and I began to discretely explore such encounters and enjoyed the taboo thrill I got from getting together with like minded guys and sucking each other off.

For the first 8 years I had a strong aversion to having cum in my mouth. However, I enjoyed giving pleasure freely and the idea of going to completion, knowing the pleasure it would give my partner caused me to consider doing it. At least I had to try it before rejecting it.

By way of background, I'm a known person in my community, a professional, have held elected offices, etc. Accordingly I never did anything in a public place and was always cautious out of discretion. Long story short, one summer day when I was 53, an opportunity to get together with a 23 year old clean cut mormon missionary presented itself. However, it would have to happen in a wooded section of a large park.

We quickly headed off in search of a secluded spot. Once we found one, I dropped to my knees and got his cargo shorts down, He had to untie his special mormon underwear and his youthful prize was revealed for me to explore. I was on my knees, in a public place, the youngest partner I ever had experienced standing in front of me thrusting his hard dick in and out of my mouth, aided by my hands holding on his little firm ass.

I pulled away briefly to ask if he was getting close, He whispered that he was and asked where I wanted him to cum. The thrill of the encounter was intense and I decided that I was going to go for it. He began to moan, squirm and grab my shoulders quickly followed by a new taste, earthy, a little briny, musky, hot and plentiful arrived in my mouth. There I was, on my knees, my face pressed into wet pubic hair, while a guy ejaculated in my mouth. How would my mind react - disgusted or turned on? I liked it. I licked up every drop. I knew I would be doing it again.