Stories (not Pictures) Of Seeing Accidental Dick/ball Slips

James0909

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
One summer after college I was visiting a friend. He was wearing running shorts. This was before running shorts commonly had a liner. He was commando as it turned out. He was sitting slouched facing me when his penis fell out the left leg. This was a long time ago but I still remember that detail. I don't recall if he scratched himself and his shorts shifted or it just fell out on its own. Anyway,it was big. He'd never sported a bulge so I was surprised at how big his soft semi was. He had a typical tight well done American circumcision. A cock cut that way can be really attractive and his big bare girthy head and shaft were. Not much of his shaft above his circ scar was visible but for that much to be visible below his shorts he had to be in the 7-8" club. I couldn't keep my cool. He noticed me staring, grimaced and tucked himself away. The rest of my visit went fine and we stayed friends.

Love stories like this

It seems so natural for men to accidentally show a bit out of their shorts

Grew up seeing it all the time and have loved it ever since

bill4494

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Love stories like this
Glad you liked it. On the same visit we went down to the beach to throw a Frisbee for a while. There was a high bank separating the dry and wet sand. We were down on the hard wet sand where it was easy to run. There was a young red headed guy only wearing shorts lounging on the bank above me. After a while he moved his legs apart. He was commando. I had a perfect view of his soft cock and balls and red pubic hair. I don't think he noticed me looking. He stayed that way for long time. My Frisbee catching deteriorated!

bippy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've had a number of these sightings, but here are three specific ones that I remember. All from my college days in the mid/late '90s:

1. College roommate lying in his bed--reading a book, just wearing boxers. I was sitting at my desk chatting with him. The boxers in question were rather short, and I could easily see one of his balls when he spread his legs and hung one leg off of the side of the bed. Nothing fell out per se, but everything was on display. Guy was an athlete and hot. I'd seen him dressing before (obviously, since he was my roommate), but this was somehow more fun, since he had no idea.

2. Over the summer, I went sailing in a small boat (the kind where you sit on the floor of the boat and bend your knees to fit). One of the guys I was sailing with was wearing short shorts and loose boxers (longer than the shorts), and one of his balls was clearly visible. Again, he had no idea.

3. While visiting a friend at a different (nearby) college, I did some reading in the library. They had four couches set up in a square, facing each other, with a table in the middle, so people could be comfortable while reading. Random hot guy decides to sit on the couch opposite me and put his feet up on the table. He was wearing short shorts, and was obviously not wearing underwear. This was actually what kind of put into motion my idea of giving up underwear entirely, since he seemed so confident and comfortable.

Also, there was a time in the early 2000s, after I had graduated from college, when I think that I gave a bit of a show unintentionally. I was wearing jeans with a hole (1" or so in diameter) just below the zipper, which I had not noticed, and not wearing underwear. No one said anything, and I didn't notice the hole until that night, but I had been all over the city that day, on public transportation and doing errands.

James0909

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I've had a number of these sightings, but here are three specific ones that I remember. All from my college days in the mid/late '90s:

1. College roommate lying in his bed--reading a book, just wearing boxers. I was sitting at my desk chatting with him. The boxers in question were rather short, and I could easily see one of his balls when he spread his legs and hung one leg off of the side of the bed. Nothing fell out per se, but everything was on display. Guy was an athlete and hot. I'd seen him dressing before (obviously, since he was my roommate), but this was somehow more fun, since he had no idea.

2. Over the summer, I went sailing in a small boat (the kind where you sit on the floor of the boat and bend your knees to fit). One of the guys I was sailing with was wearing short shorts and loose boxers (longer than the shorts), and one of his balls was clearly visible. Again, he had no idea.

3. While visiting a friend at a different (nearby) college, I did some reading in the library. They had four couches set up in a square, facing each other, with a table in the middle, so people could be comfortable while reading. Random hot guy decides to sit on the couch opposite me and put his feet up on the table. He was wearing short shorts, and was obviously not wearing underwear. This was actually what kind of put into motion my idea of giving up underwear entirely, since he seemed so confident and comfortable.

Also, there was a time in the early 2000s, after I had graduated from college, when I think that I gave a bit of a show unintentionally. I was wearing jeans with a hole (1" or so in diameter) just below the zipper, which I had not noticed, and not wearing underwear. No one said anything, and I didn't notice the hole until that night, but I had been all over the city that day, on public transportation and doing errands.

These are awesome. Thanks for sharing.

I love reading about seeing men accidentally show dick or balls, even if it’s just a bit of skin.

How much was on show with that guy in the library?

Reactions: maroon1040

James0909

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Just one of his balls. But I loved the idea that he seemed so confident and blissfully ignorant of it.

Yep that’s what always got me about male accidental exposure

Seemed so comfortable and masculine, like it was normal. It’s the sole thing that led to my freeballing.

Floppynuts

Loved Member
Media
My first ball slip sightings were with my dad. In fact, most of my sightings were. The very first one happened sometime in the late 70s, when we had just bought a new house, and my dad and I were planting a couple of small trees in the front yard. This work required a lot of digging, but it also required tending to the new planting hole, the soil, and the tree roots — in other words, it required a whole lot of squatting. A while into the work, I suddenly noticed that as my dad squatted, that there was something peeking out of the left side (for him) of his shorts leg. Then, he stood up for a moment, and I wondered about what I had just seen. He came back down and squatted again, legs wide open, like they had been before. I looked back down to his crotch, and there it was again. It was definitely a sliver of scrotal skin. It ran for about an inch or two along the edge of his tennis shorts. It was skin about the color of his untanned skin, like the color high up on his thigh. It had dark curly hairs. I was suddenly riveted. So I kept looking. It was like an involuntary act. Then he shifted his weight a little to the side and suddenly, I could see more skin and more hair — it was the oval roundness of his left testicle showing, or the outside half of it, anyway. Then we’d stand up to bring back more soil or whatever, and I’d silently marvel at how exciting it was to see what I was seeing. Then, when we’d get back down and squat, I’d look again. Oh, my. Just so intensely (and surprisingly!) hot. Sometimes I’d see a little more scrotal skin. Other times, the whole side of his gland. And occasionally, he’d shift his weight forward or at an angle and that would put pressure on his crotch and his entire beautiful, hairy left testicle would pop out and puff up with the pressure. I was mesmerized. It went on like that for about half an hour, sometimes just skin, sometimes entire dad nad, and always hair, and only a few feet away from me. He seemed oblivious to his exposure and to my reaction, so I got to do a lot of hot gawking that afternoon. Eventually, we were done, we put the tools away, and went inside. But those images stayed forever in my head. Clearly!

James0909

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
My first ball slip sightings were with my dad. In fact, most of my sightings were. The very first one happened sometime in the late 70s, when we had just bought a new house, and my dad and I were planting a couple of small trees in the front yard. This work required a lot of digging, but it also required tending to the new planting hole, the soil, and the tree roots — in other words, it required a whole lot of squatting. A while into the work, I suddenly noticed that as my dad squatted, that there was something peeking out of the left side (for him) of his shorts leg. Then, he stood up for a moment, and I wondered about what I had just seen. He came back down and squatted again, legs wide open, like they had been before. I looked back down to his crotch, and there it was again. It was definitely a sliver of scrotal skin. It ran for about an inch or two along the edge of his tennis shorts. It was skin about the color of his untanned skin, like the color high up on his thigh. It had dark curly hairs. I was suddenly riveted. So I kept looking. It was like an involuntary act. Then he shifted his weight a little to the side and suddenly, I could see more skin and more hair — it was the oval roundness of his left testicle showing, or the outside half of it, anyway. Then we’d stand up to bring back more soil or whatever, and I’d silently marvel at how exciting it was to see what I was seeing. Then, when we’d get back down and squat, I’d look again. Oh, my. Just so intensely (and surprisingly!) hot. Sometimes I’d see a little more scrotal skin. Other times, the whole side of his gland. And occasionally, he’d shift his weight forward or at an angle and that would put pressure on his crotch and his entire beautiful, hairy left testicle would pop out and puff up with the pressure. I was mesmerized. It went on like that for about half an hour, sometimes just skin, sometimes entire dad nad, and always hair, and only a few feet away from me. He seemed oblivious to his exposure and to my reaction, so I got to do a lot of hot gawking that afternoon. Eventually, we were done, we put the tools away, and went inside. But those images stayed forever in my head. Clearly!

This is an awesome detailed story. I’d love to hear more from you about your dad and other ball slips you’ve seen.

I also enjoy hearing about ball slips from the 70s and 80s. It seemed very common back then.

bippy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Seemed so comfortable and masculine, like it was normal. It’s the sole thing that led to my freeballing.

Yeah, it definitely made an impression. I was a part-time freeballer before then, but that one sighting helped to convince me that I could do it full-time without having to apologize or worry about it.

Floppynuts

Loved Member
Media
Another ball slip moment happened when I was in my twenties and living with a friend who owned the house. He was a couple of years older, a nice guy and fairly attractive. He was a bit on the cheap side, though. And I mention this only because the ball slip happened when he was giving me a “talk” about how we needed to cut back on some of the household utilities because it was too expensive. It was late in the evening, and he had just come out of his bedroom, probably ready for bed, wearing a ratty white t-shirt and an even older pair of white briefs. When he first started his lecture, I only pretended to politely pay attention, as I had heard his thrifty speech before. But I really paid NO attention at all when I realized that I could see his left nut hanging out of his very loose leg opening. At first, I could see about half of his testicle and almost all of the edge of his sack, hanging straight down. I must say it was a nice-sized ball, and his hang was excellent. As happens so often in these situations, the view changed with his movement. He gesticulated with his hand to make his point, and his sack jiggled and swayed farther into and then out of his briefs, back and forth. Then, to finish his point, he walked across the hall to the thermostat to adjust its setting. My eyes tried to follow his swinging sack, the side of which I could see moving in the almost gaping leg hole, but I could no longer get a good detailed view. Then fortunately, as he concentrated on the thermostat for a moment, he stood so that the entire ball and side of his scrotum were on display in the hallway light. He didn’t seem to notice my gawking because he was so focused. But I had certainly found my focus, too! Low, large, a little rounder and a little smaller than an egg, fairly heavy, and hairy. The fact that he was being a little intense, and at the same time, completely unaware that he was treating me to a great view of his hanging male sex, just made it all the more masculine and hot. Well, at least, that’s what I kept thinking to myself when I jerked off a little later that night!

James0909

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Another ball slip moment happened when I was in my twenties and living with a friend who owned the house. He was a couple of years older, a nice guy and fairly attractive. He was a bit on the cheap side, though. And I mention this only because the ball slip happened when he was giving me a “talk” about how we needed to cut back on some of the household utilities because it was too expensive. It was late in the evening, and he had just come out of his bedroom, probably ready for bed, wearing a ratty white t-shirt and an even older pair of white briefs. When he first started his lecture, I only pretended to politely pay attention, as I had heard his thrifty speech before. But I really paid NO attention at all when I realized that I could see his left nut hanging out of his very loose leg opening. At first, I could see about half of his testicle and almost all of the edge of his sack, hanging straight down. I must say it was a nice-sized ball, and his hang was excellent. As happens so often in these situations, the view changed with his movement. He gesticulated with his hand to make his point, and his sack jiggled and swayed farther into and then out of his briefs, back and forth. Then, to finish his point, he walked across the hall to the thermostat to adjust its setting. My eyes tried to follow his swinging sack, the side of which I could see moving in the almost gaping leg hole, but I could no longer get a good detailed view. Then fortunately, as he concentrated on the thermostat for a moment, he stood so that the entire ball and side of his scrotum were on display in the hallway light. He didn’t seem to notice my gawking because he was so focused. But I had certainly found my focus, too! Low, large, a little rounder and a little smaller than an egg, fairly heavy, and hairy. The fact that he was being a little intense, and at the same time, completely unaware that he was treating me to a great view of his hanging male sex, just made it all the more masculine and hot. Well, at least, that’s what I kept thinking to myself when I jerked off a little later that night!

I love everything about this

It is the most masculine thing when a man displays some testicle while remaining completely oblivious.

Floppynuts

Loved Member
Media
There are ball slips where you can park yourself, sit, and enjoy the view. And then there are ball slips that happen in a flash, and you just feel lucky to have witnessed them at all. The following sighting is one of the latter. Also, it’s not really a ball slip per se, but it was definitely accidental and the owner of the balls (my dad) seemed to remain unaware.

I was doing something on the floor of the carpeted upstairs hallway — don’t remember what, maybe a board game or cards. Anyway, I was lying on my stomach, propped up on my elbows, when I heard the bathroom door open down the hall to my left. I looked in that direction and my dad came out. He had just showered. Usually he showered in his own master bathroom, but for whatever reason, this time he hadn’t. So he walked in my direction, and I looked at him — not too tall, very fit body, hairy chest and abdomen, balding dark hair, with just a white towel around his waist. He smiled and kept walking closer. His bedroom was at the other end of the hallway and so he had to pass me to get to it. As he approached where I was lying on the floor, he decided to step over me. He took a wide, deliberate step to not mess up whatever it was I had on the floor. Right as he began stepping over me, I turned my body to the left, and then completely around to face up. It wasn’t a planned move — I wasn’t thinking at all; it just happened. And as I faced up, I looked. It was a very quick, but very good view of his crotch from below. I saw the tip of his penis directly above me, the head and the piss slit pointing right toward my face, and I saw his two balls weighing down his sack. The warm shower had loosened his balls really well, and as I looked, as he stepped, they swung from back to front. The whole set of swinging genitals was framed with a thick dark bush of hair. So much hair. I couldn’t believe my luck. He finished stepping over me, and just like that it was over. But the effect was immediate, and ever lasting.

I wish so much now that I had a video of that moment. I’d be watching it constantly, probably alternating between slow motion and real speed. A hot set of male sex organs, moist and warm from the shower, in all its hairy glory, swinging from one thigh to the other, all viewed from below. It affects me even as I write this.

James0909

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
There are ball slips where you can park yourself, sit, and enjoy the view. And then there are ball slips that happen in a flash, and you just feel lucky to have witnessed them at all. The following sighting is one of the latter. Also, it’s not really a ball slip per se, but it was definitely accidental and the owner of the balls (my dad) seemed to remain unaware.

I was doing something on the floor of the carpeted upstairs hallway — don’t remember what, maybe a board game or cards. Anyway, I was lying on my stomach, propped up on my elbows, when I heard the bathroom door open down the hall to my left. I looked in that direction and my dad came out. He had just showered. Usually he showered in his own master bathroom, but for whatever reason, this time he hadn’t. So he walked in my direction, and I looked at him — not too tall, very fit body, hairy chest and abdomen, balding dark hair, with just a white towel around his waist. He smiled and kept walking closer. His bedroom was at the other end of the hallway and so he had to pass me to get to it. As he approached where I was lying on the floor, he decided to step over me. He took a wide, deliberate step to not mess up whatever it was I had on the floor. Right as he began stepping over me, I turned my body to the left, and then completely around to face up. It wasn’t a planned move — I wasn’t thinking at all; it just happened. And as I faced up, I looked. It was a very quick, but very good view of his crotch from below. I saw the tip of his penis directly above me, the head and the piss slit pointing right toward my face, and I saw his two balls weighing down his sack. The warm shower had loosened his balls really well, and as I looked, as he stepped, they swung from back to front. The whole set of swinging genitals was framed with a thick dark bush of hair. So much hair. I couldn’t believe my luck. He finished stepping over me, and just like that it was over. But the effect was immediate, and ever lasting.

I wish so much now that I had a video of that moment. I’d be watching it constantly, probably alternating between slow motion and real speed. A hot set of male sex organs, moist and warm from the shower, in all its hairy glory, swinging from one thigh to the other, all viewed from below. It affects me even as I write this.

Agree

every time I write or think of the accidental views I got from my dad, it takes me right back and affects me almost the same as when I was watching it live

Seeing your dad have accidental exposure is such a privilege and represents his raw masculinity.

I enjoy your stories a lot :)

Howard1122

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I cannot honestly say I have seen much of this. Plenty of nudity, though there are a few that come to mind. The first was a guy who had an unusually long soft penis. I had met him at Breaker Bay, Wellington. We left together. I noticed he had short Adidas type shorts. I said how do you get into those quite innocently. I am normally that this long, was his reply, which wasn't entirely accurate as it turned out. As we walked across the beach I saw people staring and wondered why. It turned out that the head of his penis was showing and was below the bottom seam of his shorts. Whether he knew is a moot point. Probably I thought.

Another story concerns an aborist I heard about who went commando in Lower Hutt. As everyone knows this involves awkward climbing so that his penis and balls would pop out from a leg from time to time. Probably deliberate.

Over the years I have attended a number of events which are clothing optional. Some males choose to wear a sarong which means all can be exposed when you sit down. At a recent event this was pretty common. More so than actually getting naked. One young man, however, was bare chested wearing only trousers without buttons secured by rope. These kept slipping down. Variously you could see his black pubic hair and the top of his penis. Later he ditched the trousers and went naked, as most of us did

Howard1122

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I cannot honestly say I have seen much of this. Plenty of nudity, though there are a few that come to mind. The first was a guy who had an unusually long soft penis. I had met him at Breaker Bay, Wellington. We left together. I noticed he had short Adidas type shorts. I said how do you get into those quite innocently. I am normally that this long, was his reply, which wasn't entirely accurate as it turned out. As we walked across the beach I saw people staring and wondered why. It turned out that the head of his penis was showing and was below the bottom seam of his shorts. Whether he knew is a moot point. Probably I thought.

Another story concerns an aborist I heard about who went commando in Lower Hutt. As everyone knows this involves awkward climbing so that his penis and balls would pop out from a leg from time to time. Probably deliberate.

Over the years I have attended a number of events which are clothing optional. Some males choose to wear a sarong which means all can be exposed when you sit down. At a recent event this was pretty common. More so than actually getting naked. One young man, however, was bare chested wearing only trousers without buttons secured by rope. These kept slipping down. Variously you could see his black pubic hair and the top of his penis. Later he ditched the trousers and went naked, as most of us did
That story concerning an aborist somehow was also broadcast over the radio talkback. Some stations have some pretty bizarre topics shock value stuff and he rang up and explained the situation enough before he got cut off. My God I thought knowing who this was, ringing up the Talkback of all things and telling all in sundry about what tended to result when he climbed a tree.

It was 2015 that I first came across males wearing sarongs at a gathering and what could happen when they sat down.

Trousers being worn in that way is a little unusual so this is something you remember. What intrigued me more was how tanned he was there and it turned out he had an overall tan.

Reactions: nicnic

Howard1122

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I visited an old hippie community some years ago. One member very tanned by the way was wearing low cut light cotton tights which would slip down exposing his pubic hair.This is similar to the earlier post. At Hot Water Beach where there are thermal springs at low tide there was a real dick slip when my friend m anaged to pull his boxer shorts down. No big deal though.

Floppynuts

Loved Member
Media
Agree

every time I write or think of the accidental views I got from my dad, it takes me right back and affects me almost the same as when I was watching it live

Seeing your dad have accidental exposure is such a privilege and represents his raw masculinity.

I enjoy your stories a lot :)
Very glad you enjoy them. And that you totally get it. Your stories are fantastic, btw. In fact, just your responding that seeing my dad’s exposure was “a privilege and represents his raw masculinity” is spot on and got me rock hard. I had never thought of it in those words, but that’s exactly what it is.

Jh465

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I (18) had gotten out the shower (we only have one bathroom so I leave it unlocked incase anyone needs to use it) as I was getting out I forgot to lock it so I can changes and my uncle who lives with us "didn't know" I was still in here and walks in as I'm bent over butt towards him everything hanging everywhere and was like oh crap and we both froze for a second (I was still Bent over) and I could see his feet in the same spot just starring before walking away and shutting the door.
P.s the reason I put didn't know is because I was in front of the bathroom mirror which if the door is open you can see what's in front of the mirror. And the door was cracked open about an inch or 2.