Stories (not Pictures) Of Seeing Accidental Dick/ball Slips

James0909

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I (18) had gotten out the shower (we only have one bathroom so I leave it unlocked incase anyone needs to use it) as I was getting out I forgot to lock it so I can changes and my uncle who lives with us "didn't know" I was still in here and walks in as I'm bent over butt towards him everything hanging everywhere and was like oh crap and we both froze for a second (I was still Bent over) and I could see his feet in the same spot just starring before walking away and shutting the door.
P.s the reason I put didn't know is because I was in front of the bathroom mirror which if the door is open you can see what's in front of the mirror. And the door was cracked open about an inch or 2.

Nice.

Yeah I’ve had my own accidental exposures as well, out of shorts and speedos. I always go naked in an all-male environment too like pool/gym showers.

Would love to hear some more ball slip stories

Floppynuts

Loved Member
Media
One warm afternoon I was hanging out in the neighborhood with a friend of mine, when we passed back by his house and he decided to go in to get himself something to drink. We parked our bikes on the lawn and my friend went inside. I stayed on the front porch steps chatting with my friend’s older brother, Bill. Bill didn’t live there but I saw him sometimes when he’d come back to visit his family. Anyway, he was sitting on the front steps, wearing a T-shirt and jeans cut offs, manspreading a bit, with his elbows on his knees. I, of course, could not help but look at him in his shorts. I was sitting one porch step below him about four feet away. The denim and the tattered edges displayed his thighs and crotch really nicely — which I recall thinking was a little strange because I had never really been attracted to Bill, at all. Yet here I was, checking out the uppermost parts of his thighs and almost straining to get a view into his shorts, but … to no avail. I told myself it was no loss, because I wasn’t hot for Bill anyway.

So we were chatting when my friend came back out of the house, chugging on a soft drink. Bill called out to his brother with some comment like “How about getting a drink for your friend too, you dumbass!” (or something like that) I chuckled. My friend went back inside and when I looked back at Bill, he had leaned back on his elbows and spread his legs a little more and had turned his torso to address his brother behind him. This caused his shorts leg to open up and there it was, a slight view of ball bag, the part right where the scrotum connects to the thigh. Bill turned back around and the view was gone. Then suddenly he turned his torso again and spread his legs again and called back into the house with “And bring me one too!” This time I immediately looked at his crotch. Same position as before. He held it a little longer this time, trying to make sure his brother had heard him. I saw the scrotal skin again and this time, an edge of a testicle. Then, after he turned back around, he must have needed to readjust or something because he put his fingers inside his shorts, right at the crotch, spread his left leg further and pulled. As he did, the view opened up for me even more for a split second. I saw a full nut and some crotch hair. I was suddenly deeply and completely aroused.

My friend came back out with drinks, and soon after the two of us left Bill and his cutoffs there on the stoop. The rest of the afternoon, all I could think about was the view into his crotch, and the fact that his fingers had probably grazed his nut, the same nut I had just seen. I suddenly wanted to suck on his fingers to taste that nut, but i had to content myself by sucking on a bottle of coke.

Like I said, I had never had the hots for Bill before, but from that moment on, he became a regular in my jerk off fantasies. The ball slip had turned this average Joe into a full-on sexual being for me. All because for a few seconds I got to secretly see his left testicle and some of his pubes.

I still think of balls and pubic hair as the most private and sexual parts of a man, especially, ironically, if they’re being displayed without the man knowing.

James0909

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
One warm afternoon I was hanging out in the neighborhood with a friend of mine, when we passed back by his house and he decided to go in to get himself something to drink. We parked our bikes on the lawn and my friend went inside. I stayed on the front porch steps chatting with my friend’s older brother, Bill. Bill didn’t live there but I saw him sometimes when he’d come back to visit his family. Anyway, he was sitting on the front steps, wearing a T-shirt and jeans cut offs, manspreading a bit, with his elbows on his knees. I, of course, could not help but look at him in his shorts. I was sitting one porch step below him about four feet away. The denim and the tattered edges displayed his thighs and crotch really nicely — which I recall thinking was a little strange because I had never really been attracted to Bill, at all. Yet here I was, checking out the uppermost parts of his thighs and almost straining to get a view into his shorts, but … to no avail. I told myself it was no loss, because I wasn’t hot for Bill anyway.

So we were chatting when my friend came back out of the house, chugging on a soft drink. Bill called out to his brother with some comment like “How about getting a drink for your friend too, you dumbass!” (or something like that) I chuckled. My friend went back inside and when I looked back at Bill, he had leaned back on his elbows and spread his legs a little more and had turned his torso to address his brother behind him. This caused his shorts leg to open up and there it was, a slight view of ball bag, the part right where the scrotum connects to the thigh. Bill turned back around and the view was gone. Then suddenly he turned his torso again and spread his legs again and called back into the house with “And bring me one too!” This time I immediately looked at his crotch. Same position as before. He held it a little longer this time, trying to make sure his brother had heard him. I saw the scrotal skin again and this time, an edge of a testicle. Then, after he turned back around, he must have needed to readjust or something because he put his fingers inside his shorts, right at the crotch, spread his left leg further and pulled. As he did, the view opened up for me even more for a split second. I saw a full nut and some crotch hair. I was suddenly deeply and completely aroused.

My friend came back out with drinks, and soon after the two of us left Bill and his cutoffs there on the stoop. The rest of the afternoon, all I could think about was the view into his crotch, and the fact that his fingers had probably grazed his nut, the same nut I had just seen. I suddenly wanted to suck on his fingers to taste that nut, but i had to content myself by sucking on a bottle of coke.

Like I said, I had never had the hots for Bill before, but from that moment on, he became a regular in my jerk off fantasies. The ball slip had turned this average Joe into a full-on sexual being for me. All because for a few seconds I got to secretly see his left testicle and some of his pubes.

I still think of balls and pubic hair as the most private and sexual parts of a man, especially, ironically, if they’re being displayed without the man knowing.

This story is absolutely awesome. There’s just something about men and accidentally exposing testicles and pubic hair that’s so erotic.

Did you get to view any more exposures from him?

physicaly

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So it was few years ago when I saw a couple of balls slips at the beach.
Once was during June I guess cause the beach wasn't really crowded, and this guy was sitted on the towel watching the sea, just relaxing. He was in his 40s, with a little bit of belly and hairy. His suits was a shorts, and one of is ball was slipping out. I remember it was pretty big, that's maybe when I start to love big balls. I don't think he realised what going on with his suits, even if it was pretty tight.
Some times later I saw at the beach a man in his 60s (he was mature for sure) with a bigger belly and a more short and tight suit. He was sitted on a chair under the beach umbrella, just relaxing. This time I think his balls wasn't that big but his scrotum was pretty hanging so I saw half ball and some skin. I remember that the same day I saw him once again walking on the foreshore and the suit was loose and the inner part of the suit out, so I think he didn't know he showed his ball.

James0909

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
So it was few years ago when I saw a couple of balls slips at the beach.
Once was during June I guess cause the beach wasn't really crowded, and this guy was sitted on the towel watching the sea, just relaxing. He was in his 40s, with a little bit of belly and hairy. His suits was a shorts, and one of is ball was slipping out. I remember it was pretty big, that's maybe when I start to love big balls. I don't think he realised what going on with his suits, even if it was pretty tight.
Some times later I saw at the beach a man in his 60s (he was mature for sure) with a bigger belly and a more short and tight suit. He was sitted on a chair under the beach umbrella, just relaxing. This time I think his balls wasn't that big but his scrotum was pretty hanging so I saw half ball and some skin. I remember that the same day I saw him once again walking on the foreshore and the suit was loose and the inner part of the suit out, so I think he didn't know he showed his ball.

Nice. Thanks for the detail.

I’ve had many sightings like this. Recently, I saw a guy with very loose speedos:
C64BA3F3-0F04-434F-A5AA-F78E377001B1.jpeg
D29F4B18-BA35-48D1-8AF8-1F47EC31713C.jpeg

View attachment FullSizeRender.mov

It’s normal for men to accidentally show a bit of testicle skin. This man walked to get a coffee, and his ballsac showed from the side of his speedos as he was walking. He didn’t notice any of it. You’ll notice in the video, he checked the wrong side of his speedos for exposure.

Attachments

physicaly

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nice. Thanks for the detail.

I’ve had many sightings like this. Recently, I saw a guy with very loose speedos:
View attachment 64797021 View attachment 64797061
View attachment 64797081

It’s normal for men to accidentally show a bit of testicle skin. This man walked to get a coffee, and his ballsac showed from the side of his speedos as he was walking. He didn’t notice any of it. You’ll notice in the video, he checked the wrong side of his speedos for exposure.
Yes that's similar to what I saw

Reactions: James0909

pradelicious

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
... I saw a full nut and some crotch hair. I was suddenly deeply and completely aroused.

You wish that the shorts would open wider at the leg opening instead of giving you a Nutbush City limit.

James0909

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Yes that's similar to what I saw

Yep very common for men to show some testicle skin.

I still see it very often and I saw it all the time from men when I was growing up. Due to this, I thought that “when you’re a man, your balls show”.

James0909

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I just love how naturally it happens, how its sexy but natural at the same times if you know what I mean

Yep. Like you know that it’s skin that shouldn’t be exposed, but it’s so manly and looks normal for a testicle to peek out. And it’s so masculine how men don’t notice.

I used to stare all the time as a boy, my dad, uncle and PE teacher were huge influences and culprits of accidental ball exposure.

I’ve shared quite a few detailed stories on this thread about them. Have a scroll :)

bill4494

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Reminds me of walking across campus one warm day in college. A guy was sitting on some steps. He was wearing gym shorts that gave a view right into his crotch. The elastic in his white briefs was shot. The crotch was wide open showing off his balls. He had a big set!

James0909

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Reminds me of walking across campus one warm day in college. A guy was sitting on some steps. He was wearing gym shorts that gave a view right into his crotch. The elastic in his white briefs was shot. The crotch was wide open showing off his balls. He had a big set!

Yep I heard that was common in the 70s and 80s.

At that point, the guy has tried to keep things contained in his briefs, and still ends up having some testicle show. Might as well just leave it exposed at that point.

Floppynuts

Loved Member
Media
This story is absolutely awesome. There’s just something about men and accidentally exposing testicles and pubic hair that’s so erotic.

Did you get to view any more exposures from him?
No, not really, unfortunately. I only saw him a few times after that. He sometimes wore the jeans cutoffs, but there were no slips, even though I looked hard for one. I had to be content with his decent bulge and the memories of that one afternoon.

Floppynuts

Loved Member
Media
Freshman year in college, and I was working part time on campus in the afternoons and evenings. My boss, Bob, and I began a relationship (read: started having sex). Bob was my first guy. He was older, bisexual, having recently called off an engagement; he was on the short side, blondish-brown hair, fairly handsome, and sexy. And I fell head over heels in love, with his balls.

His penis and his bush and his body were excellent, too — and so was he, actually — but it was his sac and testicles that I became completely obsessed with. His nuts were *huge* and heavy, by far the biggest I’ve ever seen in person, to this day. They were about the size of very large eggs, and his sac was long and extra low hanging, with a kind of almost slightly leathery quality to its skin. It had to be strong, I suppose, in order to bear the burden of his weighty male sex glands.

Although we had sex quite often for almost a year, I still loved it when he would have accidental exposures and not realize it. And because his balls were so heavy and hung so low, and because he didn’t seem to care how old his underwear was, and because he sometimes free-balled, I was gifted with several ball slips throughout that year. Aside from my dad, Bob was the reason for the most accidental exposures.

We often went to the gym together. We would stretch together before our workouts, and there were times when his gym shorts could not contain his goods. And as has been noted before on this thread, the butterfly stretch (feet soles together and knees spread) can sometimes be your best friend. One time, for example, during the butterfly, I saw his entire right testicle exposed for several seconds. Then, he straightened his legs, flat on the mat, he spread them and stretched and reached for the floor between his feet. This hid his testicle for a bit, but the moment he sat back up, I was still able to enjoy about half of it showing. Then, done with his stretching and still sitting on the mat, as he chatted, he changed position to sit and rest with his right knee up and out, and left leg flat on the floor, with the knee bent. Plop, his right testicle fell out again. This time, it was completely out, actually lying on the mat(!), and I could see some of his delicious sac skin, the upper folds and wrinkles exposed. A nut lover’s dream.

After only a few seconds, he stood up. I was amazed that he hadn’t been able to feel his ball literally lying on the mat for that moment. Maybe because his low slung testicles were used to that happening and desensitized? Was the actual testicle just too far away from the body for the feeling to register (lol)? Did Bob just not give a damn? I never asked. I didn’t want him to think about it. I just wanted to keep looking.

weatherwax2010

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Early morning sometimes I go swimming down at the beach, and in most Australian cities you’ll find you’re one of many many people doing the same. It’s a nice way to start the day, and I am part of a rather informal Facebook group - it’s pretty casual, the night befor me someone will suggest a time and people will agree or note they’ll be there later or earlier.
The group is about 40 people big, and I’ve met most of them.

in Australia most men wear speedos, and in sydney the vast majority do, the other common thing in Australia are outdoor showers. After your swim there are showers on your way back where you can wash off the salt water.
It’s pretty normal for people to leave their bags there, strip down to their swimmers, dive in and when they get out go straight for the showers.

after the shower it’s also normal for men and women to wrap them selves in a towel and use it as a modesty cover while they get out of their swimmers and put on their normal clothes. I’ve been swimming like this for over a year and I have noticed HEAPS of guys freeball after a swim. I always have, just didn’t realise how common it is.

mom windy days it’s almost a given fact that you’ll be able to see dick and balls. It happens so often. I love it.
after the guy drops his speedoes and the wind picks up you’ll likely get a peak. When they pull up their shorts the towel will sometimes go askew so as they do up their shorts you get an eyeful as well.
Morning heaven!!

James0909

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Early morning sometimes I go swimming down at the beach, and in most Australian cities you’ll find you’re one of many many people doing the same. It’s a nice way to start the day, and I am part of a rather informal Facebook group - it’s pretty casual, the night befor me someone will suggest a time and people will agree or note they’ll be there later or earlier.

in Australia most men wear speedos, and in sydney the vast majority do, the other common thing in Australia are outdoor showers. After your swim there are showers on your way back where you can wash off the salt water.
It’s pretty normal for people to leave their bags there, strip down to their swimmers, dive in and when they get out go straight for the showers.

after the shower it’s also normal for men and women to wrap them selves in a towel and use it as a modesty cover while they get out of their swimmers and put on their normal clothes. I’ve been swimming like this for over a year and I have noticed HEAPS of guys freeball after a swim. I always have, just didn’t realise how common it is.

mom windy days it’s almost a given fact that you’ll be able to see dick and balls. It happens so often. I love it.
after the guy drops his speedoes and the wind picks up you’ll likely get a peak. When they pull up their shorts the towel will sometimes go askew so as they do up their shorts you get an eyeful as well.
Morning heaven!!

I love how careless men are with this sort of thing. So hot.

Reactions: Linkguy13

Wisco_boy17

Legendary Member
Media
Plymouth, Wisconsin, United States of America
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Morning heaven!!
I need to move to Australia :blush:

Reactions: deleted1181089

Floppynuts

Loved Member
Media
Here’s another story about my dad. It happened when my uncle and his family came to visit. At first, our family and my uncle’s family all congregated in the living room. By the time everyone sat down, there was no chair for me to sit in so I sat on the carpet with my back propped up against the arm of a small couch. Immediately I noticed that I was in the perfect spot to look right into my dad’s shorts. He was sitting on the sofa directly across from me, sitting on the edge of the seat, leaning a little forward, with his legs spread somewhat. And because I was looking up at a slight angle, I could see right into his gaping left shorts leg. My excitement about the view was tempered by the fact that there were so many people — and eyes — in the room. So I tried to stay low key, but it wasn’t easy. With the few glances I could steal, I did notice three things. One was that there was something hanging, and maybe even swaying a bit, in his shorts. Two, there was a white line of some kind in there too. And three, there was a black patch toward the very top of the view.

Eventually, most of us dispersed into other rooms of the house or out into the yard and continued catching up. The only ones who remained in the living room were my dad, my uncle, and me. My uncle and my dad were focused on their conversation. So … I finally got to really gawk at my dad’s genital exposure.

The white line, it turned out, was the seam of his white boxers. So he had apparently stopped free balling and was back to wearing boxers. But the underwear was not getting in the way of my view as it was also gaping, just like his shorts. The thing that was hanging was, of course, the scrotal skin, hanging straight down, and his left testicle. It would jiggle occasionally and sway sometimes. It was very exciting. And the black patch at the top of his exposure was a part of his dense, dark, pubic hair. It was the area of the bush that gets really thick right alongside the base of the cock. I‘ve always called that the penis sideburns. Lol. Not sure if it really has a name.

For about 10 minutes, I got a wonderful view of dad’s sexual exposure, from pubes to testicle, with a nice long stretch of skin in between. It was exactly what I wanted to see. Much later that night, alone in my bed, I finally got to masturbate about it. It was a challenge to keep my grunts and gasps down.