Media

buffaloboi

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
It seems to be a common thing amongst straight men.

I think it is an indirect way of proclaiming their comfort with their own sexuallity, whilst also using it as an opportunity to see what each other has to offer ;)

The easiness they exude make my whole body flush Love the bromance ‍♂️ vibe check by exposing the hole as a way to show trust & kinship

Thanks again. I had no idea he had an OF. I thought he just stopped doing chaturbate. Followed his page. Will have to go through and see what I've missed.
His onlyfans is free to subscribe but it’s puzzling to me. He never shows his face nor any nudity. Yet he goes on chaturbate and shows his face and body to strangers for meager coins.

bubblebum6

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Jess13

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
His onlyfans is free to subscribe but it’s puzzling to me. He never shows his face nor any nudity. Yet he goes on chaturbate and shows his face and body to strangers for meager coins.
I don't think he does CB anymore. At least the last time I checked he wasn't active for a couple years(?). I didn't expect him to show much for a free page, but if the paid stuff is the same then it won't last.