Strippers who dance totally nude and hard, or those who cover it and let you touch?

From what I saw when that guy in the pic danced naked and hard, he was on stage, and just danced while ppl gave him some jerks, grabs, and tips. He also mingled with the crowd, but didn't stay out too long, as I think it may have been illegal.
It did appear that only select guys were giving him head

I was referring to the stripper I saw dance at a bar in Texas, I reposted the original thread pic. Idk if he was getting a bj, but he definitely appeared on stage naked with his hard cock. Btw, do u know his name?

Do not know name.

My only experience at such an event was back at college. The performer allowed fondling, but no oral. Objective of the party was let new guys meet up but no sex acts at the party. What they did in a dorm room later on was up to them.

Reactions: teninchman

Torio

Sexy Member
Media
Do not know name.

My only experience at such an event was back at college. The performer allowed fondling, but no oral. Objective of the party was let new guys meet up but no sex acts at the party. What they did in a dorm room later on was up to them.
Yeah the bar had this stripper and at the end of the night, the manager had him come out totally naked, erect and dance on stage and mingle with the crowd. Wish I knew who he was, dude was hot af, and had a huge thick cock. Ppl definitely grabbed and jerked his cock, but I never saw any oral.

Reactions: teninchman

Do not know name.

Thats more like it. You dance, you let the crowd touch as much as you th dancer allow. If something or someone tickles your fancy maybe go back to a room and your mileage my vary.

I work a private party years back. Wouldn't say college age but they clearly knew each other in college. Me and two other strippers. Needless to say they were very friendly and had got the party started before we showed up. My thong was off about 20 minutes in. One of the striker's did take a guy to the bedroom. I just jerked off and came for them.

lestat1137

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hi everyone! I wonder if you could tell me about how strippers/club dancers work in the US, especially in Key West. If you can please inform me about it, would be great. I have read that they are not allowed to show their dicks in the shows, is that true? Although it seems that in Key West it is allowed, right? I would also like to know about Private Dances… what usually happens there? Is it possible that a dancer who, when he dances on top of the bar, cannot show his dick, but can show his dick in a private dance? Can they show their hard dick or just soft and can you touch the guys (private dance) or be touched by them? Is there anyone here who lives in Key West or who usually goes on vacation there?
Does anyone know the 801 Bourbon Street Pub in Key West and have you ever seen their dancers (also known as "Men Of Bourbon")? I would love to get more information and pics and vids from them if possible. I live in Europe and here it seems that it´s different regarding showing up naked in strip shows and here are no private dances as far as I know.
I hope you can help me with this… I am very interested. Thanks!
Btw, I have some hot pics from one of the Bourbon Street Pub strippers that I can post there if you want.