Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
yep..love it! is hot to use the large, powerful hose at the carwash...you can have an incredibly intense blowjob from it...the 'flutter' is the key...just make sure to only stick your dickhead and don't block the airflow...
THE CAR WASH! in public! Humm sounds intense you pretend to be vacuumin the back seat but you are really vacuuming yourself

curtdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
dam dude you got some meat there, you put it in the hose soft?
yes I usually go in soft and come out hard once in a while it happens so fast it comes out semi hard thanks for the complement

Reactions: firedogg81

curtdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Dudes I decided to visit my shop vac in the garage yesterday. I set up a chair plugged in my shop vac connected the hose and flipped the switch. I brought the hose near my soft cock and whoosh it got sucked in. I pulled it off a bit and my cock started to vibrate inside the hose as it was sucking I pulled it off and moved it near my sagging balls. It pulled my sack and sucked one ball in it felt great some pressure as it pulled my sack into the hose. I put it back on my cock and pulled it off a bit and it started to vibrate with the suction. My cock is loosely circumcised so the skin on the shaft was being pulled up and vibrating against my head. My mind was thinking of Noah or Joe going down on my stick it felt fantastic. I pulled it off and back on I used my shop vac and edged myself for 20 to 30 mins. Finally I just let it push me over the edge and blew what seemed like a huge load in the hose. All the time I was edging I was very verbal and when I orgasmed I let out a yell calling out Noah”s name. I pulled off the vac and sat there naked and totally spent. And out of breath
Today the skin on my shaft is swollen from the vacuum trama when I pull it out to take a leak I am reminded of the fantastic orgasm my shop vac gave me. I really considered going for s second round yesterday I am kind glad I did not because I wonder what shape my cock would be in then.

i think they call it balanitis the swelling of the foreskin due to trama yea it was a good trama.

RiverTrevor

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dudes I decided to visit my shop vac in the garage yesterday. I set up a chair plugged in my shop vac connected the hose and flipped the switch. I brought the hose near my soft cock and whoosh it got sucked in. I pulled it off a bit and my cock started to vibrate inside the hose as it was sucking I pulled it off and moved it near my sagging balls. It pulled my sack and sucked one ball in it felt great some pressure as it pulled my sack into the hose. I put it back on my cock and pulled it off a bit and it started to vibrate with the suction. My cock is loosely circumcised so the skin on the shaft was being pulled up and vibrating against my head. My mind was thinking of Noah or Joe going down on my stick it felt fantastic. I pulled it off and back on I used my shop vac and edged myself for 20 to 30 mins. Finally I just let it push me over the edge and blew what seemed like a huge load in the hose. All the time I was edging I was very verbal and when I orgasmed I let out a yell calling out Noah”s name. I pulled off the vac and sat there naked and totally spent. And out of breath
Today the skin on my shaft is swollen from the vacuum trama when I pull it out to take a leak I am reminded of the fantastic orgasm my shop vac gave me. I really considered going for s second round yesterday I am kind glad I did not because I wonder what shape my cock would be in then.

i think they call it balanitis the swelling of the foreskin due to trama yea it was a good trama.
Sounds like a great experience you had with your shop vac in the garage, obviously you need to take care of any trauma to your cock. I have to admit, it would have been amazing to have watched you during your edging session with the shop vac, I guess you didn't take a video?

Reactions: Gj816 and curtdude

firedogg81

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had done it once before and had not revisited it in a while. it feels great shop vac gets you to orgasm quickly with the sucking and fluttering of your cock as it sucks I have not noticed any penis damage it still looks and works the same to me
Yes it does work very quickly and real good

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In my 20s I read something about a guy using a vacuum cleaner to suck himself off, but I believe it mentioned a shop-vac, not a standard household vacuum cleaner. Even knowing nothing about how my penis size compared to average back then there was simply no way a household vac made any sense! Like the toilet paper tube test, my flaccid penis wouldn't fit into a household vac!

Out of curiosity, I did try using a shop-vac with the standard 2.5 inch hose. My erect girth is 6 inches, and I'm 2 inches in width (my shaft is wider than it is tall) so I just fit. I turned it on and slowly inserted myself. It really didn't do anything for me when flaccid so I jerked myself hard and tried again. Not really any sensual sensation but the air rush did maintain my erection. It was a one-time thing never to be done or even thought about ever again.

ILoveGames48

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
People will say anything to see if you will be silly enough to do it .. one guy I knew said he put close up toothpaste on his dick as he jerked off .. I was like no way..

He was like feel how warm it is in your mouth as brush teeth.. just imagine that warmth all over your shaft as you jerk off

I never did it.. and even tried to get him to prove it and he wouldn’t do it .. so I knew then he was full of crap

The vacuum just sucks and could damage the muscles inside your cock. Maybe even make you impotent … but you a fleshjack and then you can use if and be safe … also it has an attachment to bolt to wall.. and you can position it like if it was a guy in front of you and you can fuck it.. feels pretty good too

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
People will say anything to see if you will be silly enough to do it .. one guy I knew said he put close up toothpaste on his dick as he jerked off .. I was like no way..

He was like feel how warm it is in your mouth as brush teeth.. just imagine that warmth all over your shaft as you jerk off

I never did it.. and even tried to get him to prove it and he wouldn’t do it .. so I knew then he was full of crap

The vacuum just sucks and could damage the muscles inside your cock. Maybe even make you impotent … but you a fleshjack and then you can use if and be safe … also it has an attachment to bolt to wall.. and you can position it like if it was a guy in front of you and you can fuck it.. feels pretty good too

There are no "muscles inside your cock"

ILoveGames48

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well the may be no muscles in your penis but still it’s unsafe

I read this in an article “:

Depending on the level of suction your cleaner provides, it could leave you with blood blisters on your penis (or clitoris/labia if you’re using it to get the succ without inserting anything inside).

It could create so much friction that you actually tear your genitals.

Plus, if you have any sort of shock or sudden movement with your shaft inside the solid hose, there’s a risk of a penile fracture.

PLUS, if you do manage to ejaculate during, the wet liquid could be sucked up into the vacuum (electricals and water are not buddies).

Even those who’ve spoken online about ‘successfully’ masturbating with a vacuum hose say that it leaves your foreskin pucked and inflamed for a while afterwards

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Well the may be no muscles in your penis but still it’s unsafe

I read this in an article “:

Depending on the level of suction your cleaner provides, it could leave you with blood blisters on your penis (or clitoris/labia if you’re using it to get the succ without inserting anything inside).

It could create so much friction that you actually tear your genitals.

Plus, if you have any sort of shock or sudden movement with your shaft inside the solid hose, there’s a risk of a penile fracture.

PLUS, if you do manage to ejaculate during, the wet liquid could be sucked up into the vacuum (electricals and water are not buddies).

Even those who’ve spoken online about ‘successfully’ masturbating with a vacuum hose say that it leaves your foreskin pucked and inflamed for a while afterwards

That is 98% scaremongering.

Driving at 120mph can also be extremely dangerous and lead to death or massive disfigurement. Most all of us drive; we are just smart enough to not do so at 120mph.

MxDaddy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There is a correct way to do this.
1. buy a 1 ft. section of pvc pipe, ( diameter size to match you dick) it should be snug, but not tight ... you need to let LITTLE air get buy.
2. find out what size the end of the vacum hose is and by a pvc reducer to attach to your pipe ... may take more than one size reducer to get down to the vacum tube.
3. drill 3 ... 1/4 in. holes in the 1 ft. section near the end that attaches to the vacum ... make them in a line from the vacum straight towards your cock.
4. make the holes no more than 1/2 in, apart. DON'T BLOCK THE HOLES with the sleve from the next piece of reducer.

The holes act as a pressure regulator and you cover and uncover them as needed with you hand gripping the pipe. If the pipe has enough space around your cock to alllow air to pass by to the vacum you set up a vortex of air flow ... IT VIBRATES YOUR COCK. Open and close the holes to create the desired vibration. you don't need to glue the pvc together ... each picece just fits into the next. To get the maximum effect make the last piece(where you cock goes) a 90 or 45 degree bend and then the tube with the holes. As you cock goes into the angled pvc the vibrations can be incredible. Because you control the vacum pressure (Holes) you can move you cock in and out to create a pulsing vibration ... You can't last long so be prepared to open the hole and allow the bypass so you can relax a little and close them to cum.

Cost ... less than $20 of pvc

John Holmes
Perfect! The vibration is amazing and it's true you will not last long!

dark_helmet

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have seen videos of this before, one was titled " Guys will fuck anything" lol. Upon searching for videos like this again, I stumbled acroos this one, this guy does it a bit differently!

Reactions: RiverTrevor