The appeal of an uncut dick

Magnum_PI

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm uncut, however with a minimal amount of foreskin it usually stays back on it's own. But still being uncut I've gotten a lot of comments from women who had never seen one before in person saying how good-looking my dick is. so i'd have to say that I'm not sure if most women as a whole prefer either cut or uncut after experincing both, but from what i've noticed the majority of women i've been with were far from turned off with me being uncut. One thing I can say is there are some misconceptions about an uncut penis out there by women who have not seen or experienced one.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
One thing I can say is there are some misconceptions about an uncut penis out there by women who have not seen or experienced one.
Well said. It's like people having racist leanings when they never even have experience of different cultures. Or wouldn't know as long as the person appears "white" or whatever.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As someone who is cut, I can only say it is what i'm most familiar with. Living in the US, I have encountered mostly cut guys like me...in fact, I have only had one encounter with an uncut cock...Cut or uncut...it just doesn't bother me much. Could I love a partner's uncut cock? Sure.

Before I go, I have to add...the head of my cock is not dry and rough....i always laugh to myself when i hear us cut guys described that way:tongue:

chavous

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I AGREE WITH BURNS1DE AND HATE TO TELL HIM BUT I AM ANOTHER GAY MAN THAT FINDS HIM SOOOOO SEXY. I FEEL SURE IF HE WOULD SPEND ONE HOUR WITH ME THE APPRECIATION WOULD BE MUTUAL AND HIS FEAR would dissappear. I have always thought a cut cock was more attractive than an uncut cock stricktly from aesthetics reasons. I think a cut cock is just beautiful and tend to find uncut dongs less attractive.... COULD BE CULTURAL??? BUT LATELY I HAVE BEEN SUCKING AN UNCUT DONG AND MUST SAY I FIND IT SEXY AS HELL AND ODOR FREE, BUT I LIKE A NATURAL MAN SMELL. I LOVE A LITTLE MUSKY BALL ODOR. IT MAKES ME WILD!! ONLY ONCE DID I FIND AN UNCUT COCK THAT STUNK. I WAS ABOUT TO GO DOWN ON A BUDDY FROM BELGIUM and when he spread his legs and i headed south and got with in striking range the smell almost gaged me---- it smelled like 10year old pis-----ROUGH. I COULD NOT GO THROUGH WITH THE BLOWJOB. HE IS A VERY CLEAN GUY BUT HAD BEEN TRAVELING A FEW DAYS AND I GUESS COULD NOT OR DID NOT HAVE Take time to wash his little (big) buddy up. I could see his smegma under his forskin. but since that day I have polished it for him and found it to be odor free.....I AM A REGISTERD NURSE AND HAVE BEEN ON A ONE MAN CRUSADE TRYING TO EDUCATE PARENTS ON THE HORRORS OF THIS NEEDLESS PROCEDURE. I HAVE TALKED SEVRAL PARENTS OUT OF PUTTING THEIR SONS UNDER THE KNIFE.I BET SOME DAY THEIR SONS WILL THANK ME. MY DAD WAS CIRCUMCISED AT AGE 35 FOR "MEDICAL REASONS" AND IT LITERALLY ALMOST KILLED HIM-----THE PAIN PUT HIM FLAT ON HIS BACK FOR DAYS.....I LOVE COCK!!!CUT OR UNCUT I APPRECIATE THE BEAUTY OF THEM ALL I THINK THE STATISTICS IN THE USA MIGHT SHOW LESS PARENTS CHOOSING THIS BARBARIC PROCEDURE FOR THEIR INNOCENT LITTLE ONES .....THE EXCUSE I HEAR THE MOST IS "I WANT HIM TO LOOK LIKE HIS FATHER!!"

JonahLovesMoby

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My cock is intact, clean, and smells deliciously masculine. Pure male pheromones....Just sniff my picture ;-)

I think circumcision is an apalling, brutal, barbaric ritual steeped in ancient religious dogma. If woman had their pussy lips, and clitoral hood chopped off at birth there would be a public outcry. In fact, this is exactly what goes on (and worse) in some African countries. Can you imagine how insensitive the clitoris would be after a lifetime of rubbing against clothing.

Men who have no foreskin can never know the erotic pleasure of pulling it back, and the sensational feeling of having the surrounding air excite your cock-end. The foreskin also aids masturbation, which is one of the reasons religious nutcases want to chop it off.

Those intact men who have dirty cocks simply need to wash more often, or change their diet to provide a better bodily aroma. Fruits and vegetables can help, rather than meats.

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You're right.If a guy is washing properly there is no unpleasant smell (as HollyBlue concurs).It appears that Deb has just been unlucky in her choice of guys.
If women don't wash properly they don't smell too good either! :tongue:

Well, that's it then.....I need 20 uncut guys willing to drop their pants and let me inspect their uncut dicks,!!!!??? I bet you anything there is going to be a distinct " odour" compared to the cut ones, but hey I am willing to gather more empirical date for the "uncut" cause.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
....Just sniff my picture ;-)
Scent over the internet isn't ready, yet. Someone supposedly is working on that. Seriously, they are. But that's "technology" I will pass over. :smile:
I think circumcision is an apalling, brutal, barbaric ritual steeped in ancient religious dogma.
Strike off two words: "I think".
If woman had their pussy lips, and clitoral hood chopped off at birth there would be a public outcry. In fact, this is exactly what goes on (and worse) in some African countries.
What we have is a double standard for men verses women.
Those intact men who have dirty cocks simply need to wash more often, or change their diet to provide a better bodily aroma. Fruits and vegetables can help, rather than meats
Umm ... asparagus? :biggrin1:

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Well, that's it then.....I need 20 uncut guys willing to drop their pants and let me inspect their uncut dicks,!!!!??? I bet you anything there is going to be a distinct " odour" compared to the cut ones, but hey I am willing to gather more empirical date for the "uncut" cause.
Deb, I hear the same thing about women with all their parts. That's why they cut them in Africa. Before you say it's not the same, do a little research. The most common form of female genital cutting, the sunna circumcision, is directly analogous to male genital cutting - they cut off the clitoral hood - except for the male version takes off a lot more genital tissue.

It stinks. It's not clean. You'll never get married or get sex. I'm not saying the scam surgeries are debilitating to the same degree - genital cutting is highly variable on both men and women. However, the reasons are the same Deb.

KVB

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love an uncut hunk of meat...always have ever since I discovered (at about 11 years old) my cut dick was totally different from my big brother's hooded tool. He's straight (and a bigoted pig...) but couldn't understand why I just had to go to the pot when he was takin' a bath...LOL.

Then I got to try my first uncut cock around 18, and have ever since decided they're the best...the looseness of the skin when gripped or worked up my butt...the way so many uncut men make a lot of precum <slurp> ...the playing with the hood, especially the ones with big overhangs, to see why the dick looks one way uncapped and a completely different way au natural....sucking the leftover cum out from under the hood...driving a man freaking wild with the tip of my tongue up under the hood or with my spit-wet little finger tip doing the hokey pokey inside the 'skin and around his dickhead's crown...

How's that...enough of one UC-freak's explanation?

KVB

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh, yeah...one more thing...for those of us into WS (water sports, piss, golden showers) - it's a blast watching the way the *rain* leaves the spout when the hood's pulled all the way forward!

capcraz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I can't agree more with the double standard comments. Why on EARTH is cutting the nerve packed foreskin away from the penis considered a normal medical procedure while the same exact procedure for women is dubbed "Female Genital Mutilation" and is being stomped out by activist organizations all over the world? Face it... the clit is just like a teeny penis, why the big difference? People pay doctors in the US to mutilate their sons' penises all the time! ... you try to pay a doctor to circumcise your daughter and she'll quickly be removed from your barbaric care and you'll be put in jail. If the doctor actually does it he'll lose his license and go to jail along with you and that little girl will go down in history as a sensationalized victim of inhumane abuse, write a book, have a made for TV movie about her, possibly a feature film, comedians and celebrities will gather to sing on stage and raise money, and she&#8217;ll surly be interviewed in a tear-filled Barba Walters special etc etc...

People try (ineptly) to justify male circumcision in the guise that it's more hygienic.. yeah, if you don't ever want to bother washing the damned thing. I've actually heard that it prevents disease as well... JESUS I'm glad that we discovered this medical miracle after that 6-7 thousand year problem with penises just rotting off with disease. I think that if a set of parents decide to have their son circumcised at birth they should also have some involuntary surgery in which hypersensitive parts are removed. Cut the mother's nipple off or something. Men should know better, and if they're of that rare breed who agrees that it's actually better or are grateful to have a piece of their penis chopped off, they should have another inch cut off the tip to remind them of how useful it really is. And any doctor who says it doesn&#8217;t hurt that bad or that it&#8217;s ok because they won&#8217;t remember should be punched right in the face.

BTW, if I sound bitter I'm not. I too am of that rare intact American stock ;) I just feel sorry for those guys out there who will never get to know what it's like to live as nature intended. God bless my parents for having the sense not to put me through something like that fresh out of the womb.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thank you for your commentary, capcraz.

I'm restoring my foreskin and I have only an inkling of what was lost. It's a bronze-age blood ritual that has no justification in today's society. The futilationists will proffer "benefits" but none overrule the right to body integrity. Only the adult owner/operator should decide if the "benefits" are for him.

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thank you for your commentary, capcraz.

I'm restoring my foreskin and I have only an inkling of what was lost. It's a bronze-age blood ritual that has no justification in today's society. The futilationists will proffer "benefits" but none overrule the right to body integrity. Only the adult owner/operator should decide if the "benefits" are for him.

Damn right - circumcision is a relic of a past time, an anachronism in today's society. Good thing the times are a-changin' - in a generation or two, it'll just be a bad memory (I we don't blow ourselves up before then).

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
if i stubbed cigarettes out on a baby, using the excuse that he won't remember the suffering, i'd be in the dock.

i don't see a difference.

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes! Circumcision sux!

I have a friend who's circumcised and he's always introduced as "[name] - and he's circumcised!"

Plus there is no logical reason why he would have been...its really rare for it to happen here. My son(s) will never be circumcised.

And...the appeal of mine is that my foreskin is actually quite long...I thought it was normal until recently. I know now that most guys have quite a short foreskin that stops around the end of the glans. Mine goes on for a half cm or a cm or so.

It feels good to be played with and its kind of special. My ex used to love it. I don't know how girls feel about circumcision and they probably don't care, from talking about it. But for lads, its a very touchy subject. I think most guys love their foreskins and couldn't imagine life without them. When circumcised, there are at least a few guys that resent it and their parents. I don't know many guys that are angry or hateful of something as natural and pleasurable as a foreskin.

Female Genital Mutilation vs Circumcision is a very good point.