The Expectations of Men to Pay in Relationships?

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dolfette may be right; knowing this could help her realise that she has to work on her personality & expectations in the future.

But do it in an open space. Getting the gist of her temperament, it may not turn out pretty...
the open space thing is cruel and cowardly.
if i lied someone i would not risk their tears, their distress and humiliation in a public place for an audience to witness.
far kinder, if you want to avoid conflict, to put it in a letter and at least give her the chance to keep her dignity.

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
Sorry, Dolfette. I was making an oblique reference to having a clear exit strategy. I don't think this girl is going to take constructive feedback well.

I would, however, absolutely avoid doing this in writing, as she then has something solid to use against you. Particularly if you have an overlapping group of mates, with living in the same street.

_Jonesy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm not that bothered honestly, I liked her, I am just keeping this thread updated. I already knew it wasn't going long-term but after last night it isn't even going to be short-term.

I'd rather not point out her 'flaws' as she would mine, because I'd rather not have to see her about and cringe because of some silly argument we had over something she is likely going to never see differently until she meets the guy of her dreams who tells her to jog on. I don't think she will ever find someone to treat her like she wants to be, at least, there are nice guys who will want to make her happy but she doesn't seem to want to do it back.

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
I'd rather not point out her 'flaws' as she would mine, because I'd rather not have to see her about and cringe because of some silly argument we had over something she is likely going to never see differently until she meets the guy of her dreams who tells her to jog on. I don't think she will ever find someone to treat her like she wants to be, at least, there are nice guys who will want to make her happy but she doesn't seem to want to do it back.

Bless you! Such a nice lad...