The Tom Leykis Thread

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by grandunification, Apr 12, 2011.

1. grandunification

grandunification Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I think this guy basically has relationships figured out completely. He understands what women want and what men want. I'll periodically post videos of his radio show.

YouTube - Tom Leykis: Dating

2. B_Hung Jon

B_Hung Jon New Member

This guy (Tom Leykis) is a moron. I've never heard so much bullshit in my whole life.

#2 B_Hung Jon, Apr 13, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2011
  3. B_Bjen2848

B_Bjen2848 New Member

sounds like he literally hates women smh ...... must have been burnt many times in his day lol

4. grandunification

Albums:
    Gimme a break. Say what you want, but the guy just says the truth that to get chicks you should either treat them like crap, or be rich and powerful. Absolutely true. And I see no reason to have respect for women considering the fact that when you are good to them, they use you and screw some jerk behind your back. Women hate nice guys. Women hate poor guys. Why should I have respect for women?

5. nudeyorker

Gold Member

This guy sounds like a moron. He has a show for boys who never grew up who did not have a chance to be jerks while they were in college and is giving them a chance to go back and be assholes now. I guess if you just "want to meet chicks and get laid" it's worth a listen. (I had no idea people still talked like that)
    The people who say that other people hate nice guys are the cruel misogynistic assholes with a few dollars in the bank who wish that it was true and if they say it often enough they think that others will believe them.
    Tom Leykis needs to pull his head out of his ass and realize that you attract what you project. If you project yourself as a crass, money grubbing dolt that's what you are going to walk away with... oh until you cheat on each other and then you get to start this fun chain of meeting "chicks" all over again.
    If you behave like sincere adult you are more likely to attract a sincere adult; the more you have in common with someone else the more likely you will have long term success in the relationship.
    Mr Leykis sounds like someone who is looking to take advantage of and manipulate woman with low self esteem and/or low standards. When these woman wake up and realize that they have settled for a substandard man I hope he understands thats why they leave or cheat on him because he is just another man who really does not like woman and prefer to blame them for his shortcomings.
    I understand that there are many (men and woman) who only care about money but in the end what they never seem to understand is..."Men have died from time to time and worms have eaten them, but not for love."

6. grandunification

Albums:
  7. maxcok

Gold Member

Good luck with that attitude. :rolleyes:

Mommy issues??

8. lecock00

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

Please don't.

9. grandunification

Albums:

I'm tired of women using me for my nice guy qualities. I hate how women hate me for caring about them. I used to be an angel. I'm not going to continue making the same mistakes. War!

10. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    Save your energy. Instead, take your big dick, bend it back, and fuck yourself.

11. Incocknito

Gold Member

"Shut up and keep drinking. It's that simple" lol.

People take this guy seriously?

Does this guy even take himself seriously?

12. B_Bjen2848

B_Bjen2848 New Member

yeah treat women like crap and they'll come knocking in no time!

you must be an idiot, i will help break it down for you because no woman (or any other being) wants to be treated like crap

"nice guys" confuse being nice with being a pussy, "nice guys" are unattractive to women because they try to win a girl over by being a doormat, nobody wants a doormat as a mate, she wants a man. since "nice guys" are pussies, they don't have the stones to look in the mirror and say "look, im a pussy, how can i fix this", instead they blame women for their unattractive behavior and listen to some old fart rant on the radio projecting his own bad luck with women onto the entire female population, (he has to have an audience since he's on radio, so he has a nation of pussies following him preeching his word). so what is it that the "nice guy" does? instead of trying to stand up for himself and be his own man, he tries to emmulate the town douche who happens to pick up a boat load of women and claims to be a player this douche is not a real player of course, he's just some guy who can pick up the easiest girls (drunk college girls, women with daddy issues, cougers etc.) and of course, hes an asshole. so this mis guided "nice guy" turns into an "asshole" and is then confused on why he can't get girls. so he to tom leykis youtube videos and comes to the conclusion that "all women are just dumb" and spends his day fowarding his (leykis) mis guided, half brained rants.

1. you're not a nice guy, you're a doormat, stop confusing being a whimp with being a nice person, because a genuine nice person won't "turn into an asshole" just to pick up girls (they usually fail miserably btw)

2. treating women like crap will never get you a good woman, treat em like crap and you'll either get shitty women or nothing in return (most likely, nothing)

3. being rich and powerful might get you women, but again, just having those traits will land you with a gold digger, so knock yourself out, im sure you'll have fun with a toxic individual since you sound pretty toxic yourself

4. to earn respect you need to give respect, im sure you dont respect women, and thats your choice, just dont be disappointed when you get nothing back (which you deserve)

5. women dont "hate" poor guys, they are just unattracted to losers, what self respecting woman would want to date a 30 year old burger flipper with no ambitions, no goals and no plan who lives in his moms basement?

and i think we have found your problem, you sound like a loser doormat, asshole who sits around all day listening to some troll with a microphone saying all women are rubish, and you are gullible enough to believe it, and after all these negatives, you are shocked that women dont find you attractive?

get real, bro

13. maxcok

Gold Member

^ Woah! :grinning-smiley-003

14. B_Bjen2848

B_Bjen2848 New Member

how'd i do? :rolleyes:

15. maxcok

Gold Member

Not bad, not bad atall, my friend. Nailed it. :wink:

16. grandunification

Albums:
    I've never been a doormat. I'm just there for girls when they really seem to need me. I stand up for myself if they insult me. I don't lay down in the road for them. However, I've personally observed that women prefer a guy who cheats on them with lots of other chicks because she will see that he's in demand. The guy who is ready to call a girl his girlfriend and be exclusive with her is perceived as desperate. Women like guys who ditch them on dates, talk about the other girls they are screwing, never returns their calls (they're too busy screwing around -- and the girl loves thinking about this). Women hate loyal reliable nice guys. It's the jerk who treats them like crap that they are in love with. Charlie Sheen -- to name a stereotypical bad boy -- is a perfect example. Look at how many women are in love with him.

As far as money is concerned, everybody has to agree that rich famous guys get lots of hot chicks. There's nothing funnier than watching a woman marry a rich famous guy (Elin Woods for example) and then throw a fit when she finds out that he's cheating. Well, you shouldn't have married the most famous athlete in the world!

17. Patchos

Gold Member

Bwahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaha

Oh, and everyone has done some bad shit in their lives to another person so please stop with this "nice guy" bullshit. You're not perfect, no one is.

#17 Patchos, Apr 16, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2011
  18. B_Bjen2848

B_Bjen2848 New Member

"However, I've personally observed that women prefer a guy who cheats on them with lots of other chicks because she will see that he's in demand."

- being in high demand is completely different than being a cheating sack of shit, this is basic elementary stuff dude, no wonder you're so clueless ...

"The guy who is ready to call a girl his girlfriend and be exclusive with her is perceived as desperate."

- maybe because they are desperate? if the 5th thing out of your mouth is "wanna be my girlfriend?" when you first meet a girl she is going to run away, what do you expect?

"Women like guys who ditch them on dates, talk about the other girls they are screwing, never returns their calls (they're too busy screwing around -- and the girl loves thinking about this)."

- you're joking, right?

"Women hate loyal reliable nice guys."

- WRONG, they hate unattractive, whiny, pussified, doormats who hang on their every word, they LOVE reliable nice people (just like everyone else)

"It's the jerk who treats them like crap that they are in love with. Charlie Sheen -- to name a stereotypical bad boy -- is a perfect example. Look at how many women are in love with him."

- its a shame how clueless you are, the reason girls like the "bad boy" type is because they tend to have their own swagger, their own identity, they're not hung up on trying to be an asshole, they are who they are and women respect that, instead of some douche who tries to be something they're not (you).

"As far as money is concerned, everybody has to agree that rich famous guys get lots of hot chicks. There's nothing funnier than watching a woman marry a rich famous guy (Elin Woods for example) and then throw a fit when she finds out that he's cheating. Well, you shouldn't have married the most famous athlete in the world!"

- having a high paying job might get you easy gold diggers, but at the end of the day, the thing that made them wet wasn't your looks or personality, it was your bank account, and if you are happy getting those type of women, then you have a issue FAR deeper than just the typical "can't get a girl" problem

19. maxcok

Gold Member

Yeah, golddiggers and crack whores just "love" him when he's paying for it. Gee, I wonder why? See below:
    See how that works for Charlie? Let us know how it works out when you get rich and famous too, k? :rolleyes:

Bottom line: Quality people attract quality people. Losers and assholes attract losers and assholes.

20. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    What a pathetic man. I just read up on his history, his ex wife filed assault charges against him...

I really hope that people do not actually believe in the filthy ramblings of this loser.

Draft saved Draft deleted