The Weirdest Place You've Jerked Off Before

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I jacked off on a ski lift when the lift lost power for about 10 minutes. Me and friend on the trip jacked off ourselves while waiting and shot onto the mountain in Colorado.

Oh, yeah, I forgot about doing that. Also in the ocean watching the other people on the beach. And once, hanging off the bowline of a boat while other people were having lunch onboard. Cars, work, mountains, abandoned buildings, sitting in a tree, check, check, check. I've avoided this thread because there are so many places. :biggrin1:

Reactions: HungThickNLong

zipper69

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Anywhere, anytime... I love the idea of possibly getting caught (by strangers). I used to do it in my yard, at night, even front yard where anyone driving by could see. Of course public showers, in hotel rooms with the curtains open.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Would it be easier to start a thread 'where have you NOT jerked off"?

:)

work restrooms, car, truck, yard, beach, roof, woods, camping, in a hot tub, pool, my in-laws, freezer (horny as hell all day, getting blue balls...), plane restroom (that was awful), bus, urinal....

D_Telly_Bigballas

Account Disabled
Media
my weirdest/best was in the middle of the outback. (sturt national park, if anyone's interested.) i was on a camping trip, got incredibly horny, so i walked about half a km up a dry riverbed, got the big fella out, gave him a good tugging and spoofed onto the sand. pretty good wank really

Water dragon

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I once at midnight I walked into the middle of the road and started to wank like crazy it was so thrilling that I may be caught at any second and especially on a main road leading to the city, but thankfully I wan't caught but not sure if I wasn't seen... :biggrin1:

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How could I forget this one?..

I was at a Holiday Inn in Colorado on a ski trip with my dad. We had just arrived, but were not skiing yet as it was in the afternoon. He and I went to the pool area and started soaking in one of the two hot tubs.

Ok, that part's not sexual, but this next part is, and it doesn't involve Dad at all --

The other hot tub was around the corner from some dividers, so we couldn't see much of anyone in it. What we didn't see until she got up to restart that tub's bubble timer was a very attractive, nicely-built girl who was wearing a yellow one-piece tank swimsuit that was almost completely sheer.

I couldn't believe it. Here was this model-quality babe, striding across the pool deck, with perfectly shaped B-cup breasts with silver dollar-sized nipples and a modestly trimmed bush all showing proudly through the soaking wet, sheer yellow material. It was exactly the kind of image that I'd later see all over the internet on softcore sexy bikini sites. And here it was, right in front of me, in the middle of the afternoon, with no party scene, no flashing lights or smoke machines -- nothing that would get me into a frame of mind for viewing a sexual exhibition.

I watched her walk back, and was so immediately horny that I started playing with myself right there under the water. After a couple minutes, I stopped, but soon excused myself and went to the sauna overlooking the pool area. It was inoperative, but I didn't care, because I needed some privacy while I jerked off.

I've never wanted to fuck a total stranger's brains out as much before or since. Sheer swimwear remains a huge turnon for me.

Reactions: Zak Bull

bokenboywales

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah was fun, i live in a small town, so was betting they dont actually check the footage unless an iccident is reported, besides might have a been nice for any women on cctv duty