tiny little gym shorts

I occasionally see the local college cross country team on a training run. Short shorts, some split almost to the waist and shirtless. Contrary to the common impression that today's college men are reluctant to show any skin between neck and knees.
Maybe not the right thread for this, but the cross country team decided to just run nude on campus once. They all got suspended from the team for a week and had to forfeit a meet. The same college had done The Full Monty for their annual musical that year and had a Paint the Hunk fundraiser with wrestlers in bikini underwear. I guess men don't have to wear much as long as they do not display everything.

Reactions: 11235

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love driving through the university - seeing students jogging wearing these tiny little gym shorts and no shirts. It always strikes me how little their bottoms look and it always makes me think of the big dicks hiding up front.

Anyone else get turned on by tiny little gym shorts - view from behind
even better when the shorts are slinky and they then have a nice sheen in the front as their package wobbles while the pert little butts look desirable and ,,,,mmmm
Running shorts should be brief, cut low over and short legged and nice slits up the side....thighs creamy and firm and always the thought that one quick tug.....

Reactions: aldawg

Long Island John

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I recently bought two pairs of baleaf mesh shorts on amazon and they are great. They're a mesh short so they're see through. It took me some time to get used to wearing them in public but after a while I had no problem at all with it. I now wear them all the time. I took the lining out of one pair and I just started wearing them to limited places in public because they're pretty revealing. I wear them to the beach and it feels great knowing that people can sneak a peek through the mesh. I'm getting more comfortable wearing them in other public places as well. I have a small cock so my bulge isn't an issue. Kind of like a woman with small breasts that doesn't wear a bra.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love these retro shorts but I doubt they would be well received in any public place. What we use to wear in the 70s is sadly not considered acceptable nowadays in favor of more baggy concealing clothing, a result, I think, of the prison fashion mindset. It's just carried over into mainstream society.
ah, the 70's, when shorts were shorts and football players wore them and you could always see a package. Nowadays they all wear compression shorts under theiur shorts and look like sexless - a player has to have flopping cock!

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
LOL... I am the same height as you. 22yo lad Mixedrace at only 5'5 in height :D

I like to buy short shorts because they wont look stupid on me... i've been thinking to get a pair of these retro style gym shorts (speedo swim trunks look good tho).

Do you think I should? or do you think they are best left on the shelf???
fuck those shorts are tasty, and you in them as well, neat butt crack is very inviting but then so is the showing of pubic hair...awesomely sexy, so, if you think you look as good as the model go for them, you'll pull for sure - certainly with the guys!

RLJR

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
even better when the shorts are slinky and they then have a nice sheen in the front as their package wobbles while the pert little butts look desirable and ,,,,mmmm
Running shorts should be brief, cut low over and short legged and nice slits up the side....thighs creamy and firm and always the thought that one quick tug.....

Attachments

aldawg

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I wear the short shorts or runner/soccer shorts on days I do legs.
I absolutely would not be able to workout with you in the gym with those shorts on...I'd probably kill myself not being able to pay attention to what I should be doing.

Reactions: RLJR

BillnotWill

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm a runner and HATE shorts that are long. I personally love the brand BOA and their 1" split shorts, lots of fun patters. My daughters cross country team all wears them, and they look great! Nike also makes a good short split short, but they are hard to find.

Attachments

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm a runner and HATE shorts that are long. I personally love the brand BOA and their 1" split shorts, lots of fun patters. My daughters cross country team all wears them, and they look great! Nike also makes a good short split short, but they are hard to find.
excellent without a cock sack!

Rick50

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love driving through the university - seeing students jogging wearing these tiny little gym shorts and no shirts. It always strikes me how little their bottoms look and it always makes me think of the big dicks hiding up front.

Stopped at traffic light in college campus. Hedgerow blocking sidewalk but up jogs a shirtless man with perfect torso. Needless I was no longer watching traffic. Can’t see below waist til I roll up into crosswalk. He had short shorts bright yellow with high split on side. Perfect legs too. Nearly creamed myself as he jogged across the crosswalk and WAVED at me for letting him cross before I turned. DID cream about two minutes after I found a place to pull over. Have creamed many times to that image. Beautiful ass. Wish I had seen more of the front but my fantasies add a nice big swinging bulge.

pdxjoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My only wish is that fashion swings back to this type of short . They allow more freedom of movement and look better on a man than the current down to your knees short baggy pants,[ not shorts]. My view may be slanted as this is the type of shorts I grew up wearing and still would like to see on a man today. I think the Game of basketball would be a faster higher scoring game if the players did not have all that baggy cloth hanging between their thighs and knees that my slow them down. The great players like Larry Bird played in shorter shorts with elastic leg bands with no problem. My hope is that we return to that type of short but it is an ill placed and lost hope in this day and age.

surfnwoody

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like cotton gym shorts an cut off sweats, short ones are the most comfortable. But my favorite shorts used to be yellow Adidas running shorts. Were about the same length as the thin brief liner, looked hot, loved them.

Briefslover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

Very turned on by short shorts esp if u can see briefs underneath

Reactions: beach_bud