Traitor to the size queens?

rhino_horn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
stud_hunter said:
use his cock like an artist's brush (my G-spot was the subject, he he :tongue: ) His cock may not be huge but he gave me five orgasms with it, and needless to say after that his size just doesn't seem that important :biggrin1: .

reading this has made me sure of one thing, and that is that you DO NOT want to know what im thinking about right now; however, you should know that it did give me a boner...but im not exactly sure why :confused:

pichulon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LloydBaker said:
Dang! Talk about "science errors". Sticking-out 1" would mean 4.5", sticking out 2" from a fist would be 5.5"

Who cares what the exact dimensions are, it is average or bellow. Point is, quality of a man , quality of character, and his great skills make it happen.
Isn't that the way we all men want to be seen for?

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gisella said:
Here we go StudHunter!!!:tongue:

Yeh!!! Thats what im talking about!!! Ulalah, just GREAT!!!

For sure i had experiences like that bcause until know i had just 1 big guy...

Happy that u were satysfied with your delicious hunt....:party2: :kiss:

Hmmm...i want a delicious too!!!:rolleyes: :tongue:

Well..lets party and celebrate!!!

:grouphug: :heart: "We are girls..lalalah...we are fire...lalalah...we desire delicious...lalala..gimme more, more,more...the way we like it...oh yeh, oh yeh, oh yeh!!!!"
Girls Power in action LPSG.com !!!"

You can have my tool...it'll be as delicious as you want it to be :wink:

And that's good news Stud Hunter :D

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lordpendragon said:
A bit of a personal question Stud Hunter - did he manually massage your G Spot first?
Don't be so hard on the bigger boys for technique - it's not that easy to target the G Spot if you have a large cock.

mercurialbliss said:
Cheers to you, Studhunter! Hip hip hooray!

Question for you: How hard was he throughout your sessions? An ex of mine was average, maybe a bit below but he could have drilled holes in walls when he was hard. That, coupled with his other skills, more than compensated for any lack of size.

You are right, Mercurial. He was positively steel hard :biggrin1: for the whole time. Very, very hard :tongue: . I've read, and it makes sense, that average or smaller penises take less blood to get hard, so there ya go. And you're right, from a G-spot standpoint the hardness makes up for size. He really knew how to apply the right pressure with his cock, and slowly increase it until I was ready for harder thrusting. Like I said, like an artist's brush...:rolleyes: .
As for the "personal" question, LPD, no he didn't manually massage my G-spot first, but yes you're right manually massaging it first is usually a very good idea. :tongue: I think with him because he was so hard and had that nice curve the pressure with his cock was enough to rev me up, but I don't think any woman with a sensitive G-spot will be upset about a little fingering!
As I side note I want to point out I think it's amusing that the question seems like no big deal to me. What I mean is I ask myself when exactly I became the type of woman who's totally comfortable blabbing about her sex encounters online?:confused: Yes, I know this forum is anonymous...
Oh, and LPD - yes, I know bigger boys have a harder time hitting the G-spot. Every penis has it's speciality!:biggrin1:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wonderboy said:
You can have my tool...it'll be as delicious as you want it to be :wink:

Oh yeh...:flirt:

Do u do delicious like StudHunter guy???:cool:

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
stud_hunter said:
Oh, and LPD - yes, I know bigger boys have a harder time hitting the G-spot. Every penis has it's speciality!:biggrin1:

I'm all fingers and thumbs.

Great post SH - a lot of guys would learn a lot and be more comfortable about themselves if they read this and took the message on board.

When you think about it the clitoris and G Spot are really there on a plate for all of us - I love that G.

stud_hunter said:
What I mean is I ask myself when exactly I became the type of woman who's totally comfortable blabbing about her sex encounters online?:confused: Yes, I know this forum is anonymous.

Yes, the on-line anonymous forum is a strange place and leads to new patterns of behavior seldom seen in previous eras. Me feeling comfortable about asking for even more "scientific" detail is over the top when I think about it!

curious n str8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
:fest30: Congrats!!! Stud_hunter on your recent sucess and find, im glad you realise it doesn't take a big or huge cock to make your :clit: happy. Gives hope to us average to small guys hope :shysmile: I just hate it when women arn't more openminded about size, not that I thought you were :05: .

pichulon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think most women would find more pleasurable to get a great G spot work, than being split in half.
We got to incorporate the best of all techniques, no need to go to one extreme or the other....

openseason

Just Browsing
Media
All orgasms are due to tugging on the clit. I am just assuming that being stretched puts an exqisite pull. A slow hammering does wonders.

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
openseason said:
But the feeling of being split in half has to feel better than button pushing.

You obviously don't have a G-spot!:tongue:
You can relax, though. I still like a big cock. As Mdm. Zora once said, if a guy has size he doesn't have to be that good, he just has to last. I just wanted to share my recent experience with you all to illustrate that even for a size queen like me, size isn't the end-all. And no, this wasn't the first time I've been wonderfully pleasured by a guy who isn't hung, although I must say this was probably the best of them...:biggrin1:

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
openseason said:
All orgasms are due to tugging on the clit. I am just assuming that being stretched puts an exqisite pull. A slow hammering does wonders.

No, all orgasms are not due to clit-tugging. In general I get 2 kinds of orgasms through intercourse. Clit-tugging orgasms are, as you suggest, much easier if the guy has a thick cock. G-spot orgasms, which I must say are my favorite, are a very different feeling from clit orgasms and aren't about clit-tugging at all. Besides, my G-spot likes to be skillfully pushed and tapped, not pulled :tongue: .

openseason

Just Browsing
Media
You bring up a lot of good points. I just remembered one woman who needed the guy to last at least an hour for good lovemaking. She really did not care about the size but she needed long lasting. That must be G-spot stimulation!

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
openseason said:
You bring up a lot of good points. I just remembered one woman who needed the guy to last at least an hour for good lovemaking. She really did not care about the size but she needed long lasting. That must be G-spot stimulation!

Indeed. I can only have 2-3 clit orgasms before I'm done, but G-gasms are the gift that keep on giving! :tongue: I've said it before, I'll say it again, a man who knows how to work my G-spot, and can keep rock hard for ages, is one of the most wonderful things in existance. That's what gets me seeing stars. Heh heh, must stop talking about this...getting revved up....hard to sss..stop...

Doc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmmmmm.... Now I finally know why my GF likes me so much, must be that healthy curve of mine.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
stud_hunter said:
No, all orgasms are not due to clit-tugging. In general I get 2 kinds of orgasms through intercourse. Clit-tugging orgasms are, as you suggest, much easier if the guy has a thick cock. G-spot orgasms, which I must say are my favorite, are a very different feeling from clit orgasms and aren't about clit-tugging at all. Besides, my G-spot likes to be skillfully pushed and tapped, not pulled :tongue: .

I guess then you definitely had an impressionistic-style painter using his brush on you there. LOL, "PULLING" the g-spot might require either a lot of skill and finger flexibility, but having it tapped constantly is great. Every tap brings you a little closer, and if he reaches the perfect rhythm when the sensation waves blur into each other, it's like BINGO! Resonance maximum, orgasm, stars.

pumperguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
On the oppisite side, I had an 11 incher that was so thick, I couldn't het my hand or mouth around the whole thing. So he put on his xxl magnum condom and I took it up the ass. I know I was good as he came deep inside me, but I was left very unsatisfied. Sure it filled me, and I felt the slams and his balls slapping, but he never hit my "G" spot. When he left, I had to masturbate thinking about how big the guy was.:frown1: