Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm glad we are having this convo. But then, I didn't realize we had Scott in common. Who knew...

Now you can better understand the repeated outfits. He claims it's because the laundromat has been closed for renovation. Funny but when I drove by, people were doing their wash. They've even added a new service; drop it off, they do it, and then pick it up. They even offer delivery for a small fee! Easy peasy.

Shoot, Hubby and I have even offered him use of our laundry room. I even told him to just drop it off and I'd do it. He won't do it. It hurts my feelings cuz he knows how much I enjoy doing laundry. I really do.

The weight loss? He told me the bags under his eyes were adverse reactions to Botox. And that the Doc assured him the eye bags would subside with time. He told you he's dieting? Funny. He told me his weight loss was a side effect of the Botox. I don't know what to believe anymore...

And what really burns me is learning that these "boyfriends" have names. He usually just describes them by "I went out with that guy with the *whatever* dick. You know who I mean, right". Well, no, since I've not meet their penis, I can't place the dick description with the face it belongs to. He just claims not be good at remembering names. He even called me by my Hubby's name last time we got together. Hurt my feelings again!

Is his job performance up to par? I ask because if we do the Intervention soon, will he have a job to come back to if he agrees to go to Penis Addicktion Recovery?

One more question for you. Has he ever confided in your about relatives? Cuz he claims he was an only child and his parents were killed in a car accident. Now I'm even starting to question that...
I’m going to have PM you all the details....poor Scott. It’s worse than I thought.

MisterB

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’m going to have PM you all the details....poor Scott. It’s worse than I thought.
You are right. I should have been more thoughtful than to have such a discussion here.

Another example of why you are LPSG's arbiter of correctness. And so much else...;)

Media
scott2.jpg

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
I simply asked you to explain why you think this. I asked you that in my original reply to your post:

I am genuinely curious to hear your rationale for such a sweeping generalized statement about gay guys. A group you claim not to belong to but are now speaking for. Ya know, like how you're not a woman but you routinely try and speak for them. Tis all.

That counts as a sweeping generalization? I see you guys are searching for a reason to be outraged again.

Anyway, I think a gay guy would get more use out of a real doll than a woman because it is much easier to fuck one of those things than it is to be fucked by one. The size and weight make anything other than cowgirl kinda difficult. Comparatively, a gay guy, a top at least, would have a much easier time sticking his dick in one of them and pounding away.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Make that doll put the spider outside instead of killing it (except brown recluse and black widow) and I might be getting a little damp. :p

I'm the wierdo who just let's the spider stay in the house (unless it's a Widow, or Recluse.... They get relocated).

Especially jumping spiders. I love them so much! They can kick it in my casa no problem.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You know the old joke about a man / woman who is sick or dying in the hospital; and they tell a close friend or relative that in case they do not make it >>>>>>

To Erase all the history, and book marks on their computer.
To go to a certain drawer or box and throw away all sex toys inside of them
To remove any fetish / leather type clothing
To collect any DVD / VHS tapes and trash them Etc

I was wondering how you discretely, remove and dispose of a life like 180 pound life like doll. you can not put it in a trash can; or throw it down the trash chute.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm the wierdo who just let's the spider stay in the house (unless it's a Widow, or Recluse.... They get relocated).

Especially jumping spiders. I love them so much! They can kick it in my casa no problem.

Spiders do not really bother all that much either, unless they are building a web and I keep walking into it. With the exception of the writing spider. They are not as cute as they look in the story of Charlottes Web spiders. They have to go

upload_2019-1-12_19-58-25.jpeg
upload_2019-1-12_19-58-51.jpeg
images

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy

X rated

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I’ve been to the Real Doll place, and it’s creepy and fascinating at the same time.

All those bodies hanging on chains, or standing upright in wooden shipping crates. Getting up close and looking eye to eye, one inch away, is a bit unnerving with how real, yet dead in the eye they look. The women are particularly real-seeming and almost alluring. Their EYES.

That these things can also talk and respond is wild.

And seeing a line of huge COCK lined up on a workbench is also a bit wild.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You know the old joke about a man / woman who is sick or dying in the hospital; and they tell a close friend or relative that in case they do not make it >>>>>>

To Erase all the history, and book marks on their computer.
To go to a certain drawer or box and throw away all sex toys inside of them
To remove any fetish / leather type clothing
To collect any DVD / VHS tapes and trash them Etc

I was wondering how you discretely, remove and dispose of a life like 180 pound life like doll. you can not put it in a trash can; or throw it down the trash chute.
That’s not an old joke - I have that in my last documents! It’s called a “cleaner”. I named my sister.

https://www.everplans.com/sites/def...fy-And-Eliminate-Skeletons-In-Your-Closet.pdf

Still, I don’t know what I’d do if I had a huge male doll parked in my house. That’d be a big ask. Even for my sister. And she has a bad back.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That’s not an old joke - I have that in my last documents! It’s called a “cleaner”. I named my sister.

https://www.everplans.com/sites/def...fy-And-Eliminate-Skeletons-In-Your-Closet.pdf

Still, I don’t know what I’d do if I had a huge male doll parked in my house. That’d be a big ask. Even for my sister. And she has a bad back.

Good to see you are well prepared. To date I have only given one relative my cyber access pass-codes, in case something happens to me. No, not for LPSG; but for information I have in the cloud. I own games, movies and music, that I have paid a fortune for; and without the passwords to access them, it will be like throwing money away .

Thanks for posting the link. I am sure many of our fellow members , are downloading already :)

Reactions: LaFemme

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
I’ve been to the Real Doll place, and it’s creepy and fascinating at the same time.

All those bodies hanging on chains, or standing upright in wooden shipping crates. Getting up close and looking eye to eye, one inch away, is a bit unnerving with how real, yet dead in the eye they look. The women are particularly real-seeming and almost alluring. Their EYES.

That these things can also talk and respond is wild.

And seeing a line of huge COCK lined up on a workbench is also a bit wild.

Was this the place where they were building them or where they were selling them?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I let them stay too, untilthey are bigger than a nickel. Then, I want to put them outside. In winter, they can be as big as a quarter. Spiders don't fare as well in the cold.