urinal prep

myself_the_elf

Just Browsing
Media
What yutz in putzville started this? Anyway, I usually pull it out as I stand to leave my table at a restaurant, and then walk to the men's room with it out, unconcerned with any social fallout short of my arrest! In church, I stand and ask to be excused and pull it out as I'm leaving the room, seeking eye contact with anyone not horrified or those who are merely transfixed. At a bank, I wait meekly in line for the next available teller. I then pull it out when called, substituting this line for wit, "As you can see, I'm well-armed, but not dangerous." These are just a few examples. I f you'd like more, continues this thread for the next six weeks and I'll cheerfully unload for you.

As far as my behavoir in the restroom, I seldom get within five feet of a urinal, preferring the sink or the wastebasket for my relief. If the sink is stainless steel, I'll rest my snake on it's cool smoothness for total relaxation.

What about those stupefying conversations people have while urinating? Do not try it with me! I have a nasty habit of turning to face those who wish to converse, a habit I've been unable to break. Chatter turns to nervous laughter and then makes a hard left into rage. "Sorry," I say, then whistle my way to an escape.

Krueger: at the urinal my personal code of etiquette is really so that i don't make the others uncomfortable. i take it out at the urinal and put it back before turning away. i try to be a good distance away from another guy if i more than one urinal is open and i wait instead of taking one right next to somebody. i wouldn't freak if i was at a urinal and took the one next to me though. my deal is just so i don't freak out someone else. also, conversations are fine if it's a person i know. Not common tho.

TripodMillenium: Meself, I'm a bit of a shy guy... I walk up to the urinal, flop it out, and piss... then I stuff it back in, turn and go to wash....

I can be pretty open about people seeing me somtimes.... Sometimes I've even put it away AS I turned around.... or stood back just a little.... but normally I don't....

As for looking at others.... I kinda keep it down to what I end up seeing in peripheral vision... >_<

As much as I&#39;m curious and would love to see.... I don&#39;t.... I guess I get a little neurotic on not butting into more private stuff like that... because of the shyness and other things....

I guess someone would have to specifically TELL me I&#39;m allowed to look... :p

Latinoboy9

Loved Member
Media
I went on a road trip before to Fla and it was amazing what you see going on in the rest rooms...I mean I go in to take a piss and the wall of urinals has no blockages for you not to see the other guys and this was in most everywhere I stopped&#33; I would take it out and stand back and watch as other guys came in to do the same and yo and behold they are staring away&#33; Some got hard right away and others din&#39;nt but they all looked thats for sure&#33; Jose&#39;Latinoboy9 :9

BCH

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Pull it out WHEN it&#39;s your turn, but it&#39;s OK to take your time putting it away :)
Nix, whats this about sharing? I don&#39;t (though I would like to) believe that you can be in a crowded restroom and some guy is going to ask to share.....not that I would say no, but why? If a hot stud asked me that, I&#39;d probably never get it back in my pants :eek:

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by BCH@May 23 2005, 09:12 PM
Pull it out WHEN it&#39;s your turn, but it&#39;s OK to take your time putting it away :)
Nix, whats this about sharing? I don&#39;t (though I would like to) believe that you can be in a crowded restroom and some guy is going to ask to share.....not that I would say no, but why? If a hot stud asked me that, I&#39;d probably never get it back in my pants :eek:
[post=314030]Quoted post[/post]​

Well, I usually share with my friends. But like, if need be, I&#39;ll ask if anyone would like to share the urinal with me instead of waiting for his turn.

Also, Jose, I have something to tell you. Ok like, yer a most excellent poster and all. I truly mean that. However, that gets over shadowed by the pictures you keep posting in every single post of yers. I get that yer like, way proud and all. And it&#39;s one thing to have it as an avatar, or like, in a topic requesting a picture. However, not everyone wants to see it, myself included.

EDIT: I know I&#39;m not the only one who feels this way brah. And I don&#39;t mean to call you out. But still, as I said, not everyone wants to see it.

yaoifun

Just Browsing
Media
I agree. You post GREAT things, but the pics I can do without. I&#39;m not trying to sound rude, but please try to cut back just a little, it also eats up bandwith. Just my opinion though, not like it really matters :p I&#39;m not gonna hate you if don&#39;t stop&#33; Just my input, that&#39;s all.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally posted by yaoifun@May 23 2005, 10:41 PM
I agree. You post GREAT things, but the pics I can do without. I&#39;m not trying to sound rude, but please try to cut back just a little, it also eats up bandwith. Just my opinion though, not like it really matters :p I&#39;m not gonna hate you if don&#39;t stop&#33; Just my input, that&#39;s all.
[post=314069]Quoted post[/post]​
Jose,

The thumbnail pic don&#39;t bother me. They are quite small. True if you click on them, they become quite large. No one is making anyone click on the pic to enlarge it and as small as that little pic is it can be ignored.

There are things each of us do that some would wish for us to not do. Unless it is major, I just ignore it. There have been some avatars that I didn&#39;t find particularly amusing, but I never commented on them negatively.

There was a poster who didn&#39;t think any of us who dnn&#39;t have a picture of any kind should be allowed to post at all. To each his own.

Whatever you do about the pics is your business. Just keep posting.

Pappy

Media
Originally posted by yaoifun@May 23 2005, 10:41 PM
[post=314069]Quoted post[/post]​

I have to agree too. One thing Jose&#39; hasn&#39;t considered is that in some of his pics, when enlarged, you can see his penis through the material. This normally would not be anything to worry about, but there are young people visiting our little coner of the Web and they should not have any access to pics of this nature. We were asked by MisterMark to remove any nudity from our avatars and I think we should keep nudity out of the threads as well.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Pappy@May 24 2005, 05:37 AM
We were asked by MisterMark to remove any nudity from our avatars and I think we should keep nudity out of the threads as well.

Yet so many refuse to play by the rules. There are still plenty of naked avatar photos around.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper+May 24 2005, 12:47 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DoubleMeatWhopper &#064; May 24 2005, 12:47 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Pappy@May 24 2005, 05:37 AM
We were asked by MisterMark to remove any nudity from our avatars and I think we should keep nudity out of the threads as well.

Yet so many refuse to play by the rules. There are still plenty of naked avatar photos around.
[post=314103]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
Why can&#39;t Mr. Mark just remove them himself. This forum does belong to him?

Pappy

Media
It&#39;s like MisterMark has stated in the past, he doesn&#39;t have the time to go through all the threads and find them. We were put on our honor to play by the rules and yet some insist on breaking them.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
There is a poster who has just returned here, and I bet that he doesn&#39;t know that naked avatars aren&#39;t allowed.

Technically, Jose&#39;s thumbnails are clothed, however minimally, so they probably can stay up. I don&#39;t see the need to post a thumbnail in everypost, however. Just my two cents.

hung9mike

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I look at public restrooms as a place to spend as little time in as possible. I&#39;ve always been a little shy about showing off my junk in public, and particularly so in gay bars. That&#39;s because I don&#39;t look at bathrooms as a place in which you look for sex. (I observe, for example, that this thread appears in "Sex with a Large Penis" as opposed to "Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues" where I think this thread should naturally fall.) It drives me crazy to see some guys standing at the urinal for what seems like hours on end when I have to take a piss. Worse, I hate walking up to a urinal and feel like I&#39;m getting stared at by the guy at the next urinal who&#39;s long since finished his business.

So I guess you know where I stand on this "urinal prep" business. :D

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
(I observe, for example, that this thread appears in "Sex with a Large Penis" as opposed to "Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues" where I think this thread should naturally fall.)

I thought the same thing when I first replied t othis topic back in like, January or whenever it was.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by Freddie53@May 24 2005, 04:41 AM
Jose,
The thumbnail pic don&#39;t bother me. They are quite small. True if you click on them, they become quite large. No one is making anyone click on the pic to enlarge it and as small as that little pic is it can be ignored.
There are things each of us do that some would wish for us to not do. Unless it is major, I just ignore it. There have been some avatars that I didn&#39;t find particularly amusing, but I never commented on them negatively.
There was a poster who didn&#39;t think any of us who dnn&#39;t have a picture of any kind should be allowed to post at all. To each his own.
Whatever you do about the pics is your business. Just keep posting.
[post=314088]Quoted post[/post]​
Exactly. If more people thought like you, out world would be a better place in which to live, Freddie53. We should all be so willing to give and take and allow others to have their say, even post their thumbnails :rolleyes:

Even though we can always turn to the galleries for a look at fellow members&#39; privates, ever so often in our post readings I think Jose&#39; spices up the reading material and stirs up interest. I agree that too much would get to be troublesome, but we only have one Jose&#39; and it hasn&#39;t been too much for me. I think his pictures rock :excl:

TripodMillenium: *waltzes right through the banter* ;)

I remember a couple times I took a leak in the bathroom in a gay bar... ((only been there twice... lol )) First time I was pretty shy... Second time... I made myself take a leak at the urinal against the side wall -- which, of course, anyone washing their hands gets a good profile view of you at in the mirror. lol

Didn&#39;t even get an appreciative look, as far as I know, though... >_< lol

I guess I was feeling attention-whorish that night.... LMAO

Latinoboy9

Loved Member
Media
Originally posted by surferboy+May 23 2005, 10:22 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(surferboy &#064; May 23 2005, 10:22 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-BCH@May 23 2005, 09:12 PM
Nix, whats this about sharing?  I don&#39;t (though I would like to) believe that you can be in a crowded restroom and some guy is going to ask to share.....not that I would say no, but why?  If a hot stud asked me that, I&#39;d probably never get it back in my pants :eek:
[post=314030]Quoted post[/post]​

Well, I usually share with my friends. But like, if need be, I&#39;ll ask if anyone would like to share the urinal with me instead of waiting for his turn.

Also, Jose, I have something to tell you. Ok like, yer a most excellent poster and all. I truly mean that. However, that gets over shadowed by the pictures you keep posting in every single post of yers. I get that yer like, way proud and all. And it&#39;s one thing to have it as an avatar, or like, in a topic requesting a picture. However, not everyone wants to see it, myself included.

EDIT: I know I&#39;m not the only one who feels this way brah. And I don&#39;t mean to call you out. But still, as I said, not everyone wants to see it.
[post=314062]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Sorry so much I guess I got carried away...Jose&#39;Latinoboy9

Latinoboy9

Loved Member
Media
This is one of twenty recent e-mails "Hey man, what&#39;s up? Just wanted to say that I really enjoy your pics. Nice body and a hot cock. I also enjoy your posts and the pics you put at the end of them. Always a surprise to see what you&#39;ve got on each time. It&#39;s nice seeing your cock packed nicely into your speedos and bikinis giving a hefty bulge.

Later man&#33;"
Some people like them its a fifty fifty deal...Jose&#39;Latinoboy9