Virginity

NelsonMuntz84:
Originally posted by Altairion@Feb 8 2005, 11:31 PM

heh I feel guilty just throwin this out here, but I'll admit to that fact that I'm still a virgin at 21. I haven't found a girl where we're both into each other enough to do it. This late on I'm to the point that if I do it, I'd want it to be worth something and not just a one nighter where I'd probably regret it later on.
[post=281225]Quoted post[/post]​

Nothing wrong with that, just shows you have a mind of your own. Although I was 15 y/o when I lost mine, I'm still with her 5 years later and its worked out great, had I fell out with her 3 weeks after it or something I'm not sure I have such a positive memory of it, so your quite right to wait till you meet the right girl and the right time which suits you.

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by NelsonMuntz84+Feb 19 2005, 01:33 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(NelsonMuntz84 &#064; Feb 19 2005, 01:33 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Altairion@Feb 8 2005, 11:31 PM

heh I feel guilty just throwin this out here, but I&#39;ll admit to that fact that I&#39;m still a virgin at 21. I haven&#39;t found a girl where we&#39;re both into each other enough to do it. This late on I&#39;m to the point that if I do it, I&#39;d want it to be worth something and not just a one nighter where I&#39;d probably regret it later on.
[post=281225]Quoted post[/post]​

Nothing wrong with that, just shows you have a mind of your own. Although I was 15 y/o when I lost mine, I&#39;m still with her 5 years later and its worked out great, had I fell out with her 3 weeks after it or something I&#39;m not sure I have such a positive memory of it, so your quite right to wait till you meet the right girl and the right time which suits you.
[post=284506]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b]

Good to hear that you&#39;re still with her after 5 years. Also, thanks for the support :)

<!--QuoteBegin-kinggalaxia
@Feb 19 2005, 12:39 PM
*wonders how Knight&#39;s first went* :p

[post=284496]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

Heh, I&#39;m curious about that too. How&#39;d it go for you dude?

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
when I was like 8 or 9, a girl who was a few years older messed around with me (I wouldn&#39;t call it abuse, because I can&#39;t say it bothered me then or since, but I didn&#39;t really understand what was going on so I wouldn&#39;t really qualify it as consensual either). as I recall that was a dismal failure from a sexual perspective, so I don&#39;t really count it. in retrospect that girl was a real weirdo anyway :blink:

first time I had sex properly I was 11 (I&#39;d just started boarding school, so go figure). that was with another boy, obviously. I didn&#39;t have real sex with a girl for the first time until over a year later. I can&#39;t actually recall the details of either of those "first times" now, but I guess they must have gone off all right or I&#39;d remember otherwise. I was probably more sexually active (at least in terms of partners and regularity) during the 11-14 period than I was from 15-18 (I spent most of that period attempting to sustain actual relationships, and discovering just how terrible I was at it...). after I washed my hands of the horrors of commitment and responsibility, I got back to good, healthy, meaningless casual sex again -_- not that I&#39;m a huge slut or anything; I&#39;m 23 now and I&#39;ve only had about 550 sexual partners (give or take 25 or so for the estimate, it&#39;s not like I&#39;ve kept a tally) over the past 12 years.

philberttrw

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Dr Rock@Feb 19 2005, 08:12 PM
when I was like 8 or 9, a girl who was a few years older messed around with me (I wouldn&#39;t call it abuse, because I can&#39;t say it bothered me then or since, but I didn&#39;t really understand what was going on so I wouldn&#39;t really qualify it as consensual either). as I recall that was a dismal failure from a sexual perspective, so I don&#39;t really count it. in retrospect that girl was a real weirdo anyway :blink:

first time I had sex properly I was 11 (I&#39;d just started boarding school, so go figure). that was with another boy, obviously. I didn&#39;t have real sex with a girl for the first time until over a year later. I can&#39;t actually recall the details of either of those "first times" now, but I guess they must have gone off all right or I&#39;d remember otherwise. I was probably more sexually active (at least in terms of partners and regularity) during the 11-14 period than I was from 15-18 (I spent most of that period attempting to sustain actual relationships, and discovering just how terrible I was at it...). after I washed my hands of the horrors of commitment and responsibility, I got back to good, healthy, meaningless casual sex again -_- not that I&#39;m a huge slut or anything; I&#39;m 23 now and I&#39;ve only had about 550 sexual partners (give or take 25 or so for the estimate, it&#39;s not like I&#39;ve kept a tally) over the past 12 years.
[post=284522]Quoted post[/post]​

...Well, from those numbers, I think you&#39;ve done pretty well for yourself. I&#39;m turning 21 in a month and a half, and I have slept with 89 people since I turned 17 and started having sex. 8 women, 81 guys... A bit of disparity, there.

Oh, and I was gonna say, going by your avatar, I think you&#39;re a stud :) Let&#39;s hear some measurements&#33; How tall, how big, etc?

God only knows why I can still remember everyone&#39;s freakin&#39; name, how they looked, how we met, what happened, and cock size... sheesh.

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
Originally posted by philberttrw@Feb 19 2005, 10:13 PM
...Well, from those numbers, I think you&#39;ve done pretty well for yourself. I&#39;m turning 21 in a month and a half, and I have slept with 89 people since I turned 17 and started having sex. 8 women, 81 guys... A bit of disparity, there.
well at least you bothered to keep count accurately :p I lost track somewhere around the time I discovered psychoactive drugs, which may not be entirely coincidental... my ratio is probably something like 350 / 200, but that&#39;s a very rough estimate.

Oh, and I was gonna say, going by your avatar, I think you&#39;re a stud :) Let&#39;s hear some measurements&#33; How tall, how big, etc?
very kind of you to say so sir. I guess "ugly" is kind of a negative term, considering it&#39;s never really bothered me or been much of a problem. "not conventionally attractive" is a nicer way of putting it.

hm, measurements ... 6&#39;2, 210lbs, 11x9". I dunno any others nowadays, it&#39;s not like I&#39;ve visited a freaking tailor recently :p

God only knows why I can still remember everyone&#39;s freakin&#39; name, how they looked, how we met, what happened, and cock size... sheesh.
man, I can barely remember the names of 8 or 9 people at once, nevermind 89 :D

philberttrw

Experimental Member
Media
Ok, cleared out all the reply-y stuff....

Yeah, i sent you a PM.

And, uh, for the public to see: Dr. Rock is NOT ugly. I think we came to this consensus. Ugliness is a non-physical trait, to me. It&#39;s all in the attitude. Non-attractive people can be beautiful, and adonises can be butt-ass skanky with their &#39;tude.

Anyways...

I&#39;m going to go wank it thinking of a 6&#39;2", 210 lb, hung-like-a-thoroughbred, shaggy guy walking into my hotel and booking a room. For two. Heh.

benjiboner

Experimental Member
Media
Just lost it on friday night to my gf... :unsure: and had it for the second time this very morning before church with her... :mellow: ...we just talked about it..and saturday all day we were at Disney having the time of our lives...we didnt have time for it to sink in then..and now it has. We&#39;re both feelin a little low at the moment. Not because of the fact that it was wrong..(it felt right for both of us....) its just the fact that the virgiin status is gone..and not coming back bothers both of us :( We should get over that soon, right?

gamma_phi: I was 14. She was like 16 or so. She noticed my bulge through my pants (wore flimsy shorts in very hot Atlanta one summer during college tour) and I guess she had never had one that size (not to sound too egotistical). I penetrated and she gasped really softly, not to wake my roommate, who was sleeping on the bottom bunk. It ended in like 10 minutes. Wish I had waited, I felt used in the end.

Grit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I&#39;m 19 and it happened last Nov.
Since then we have been going at it like rabbits.
I can&#39;t get enough of it.
We broke up last week -- Nice on Valentines Day.

Luvemlrg: I was 14 (2 months shyof 15), he was 15. He was my first love and we were both
virgins. :wub:

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dr. Dilznick,

I&#39;d say your &#39;losing it&#39; at 27 was a whole lot healthier than losing it pre-pubertity.
At least you were an adult&#33; It is &#39;right&#39; when it is &#39;right&#39;.

LapDog :p

Garibaldi Biscuit:
Originally posted by lapdog2001@Feb 22 2005, 08:51 PM

It is &#39;right&#39; when it is &#39;right&#39;.

Absolutly correct, and the viewpoint I tend to live by. I hate this pressure that society exerts on people to have sex by a certain age or be branded a loser or terminally undesirable, I&#39;m sure it leads to a lot of unwanted pregnancies too.

I&#39;m 26, never had sex. It would be churlish to say that I don&#39;t desire it, but my desire for sharing it with a woman I genuinly care about overpowers the often felt, and fickle, lust I have to put up with. Rather than seeing it as a stigma, I tend to regard my virginity as an exciting thing, its not like I don&#39;t date so, to my mind, its only a matter of time before I find the right woman to share this experience with and when I do I&#39;m sure it will be great.

Blueeyes: I&#39;m so proud of all of you&#33; Staying a virgin is not easy, and you are all to be commended for your willingness to put yourselves first&#33;

I am 26 and still a virgin, though I have a feeling it won&#39;t be for much longer. I never met anyone I wanted to remember for the rest of my life...now I have. And when I say a virgin, I mean a VIRGIN&#33; I just gave my first hand and b. job&#33; For a while, I thought since I had waited this long, I should just wait until I got married.

I changed my mind for two reasons: 1) I desperately want this man, and don&#39;t want to be married yet; 2) the only reason I was going to stay a virgin was because I am a Catholic and thought that&#39;d be a good thing to do; but I realized that thinking about doing it and doing it were basically the same sin. And I can be just as sorry for both without rushing into marriage for a very bad reason.

None of you should feel embarrassed or ashamed that you are the ages you are and haven&#39;t had sex. You&#39;ll know when it&#39;s right...trust me&#33; I have had the opportunity more than a few times, and something always made me nervous.

Now, I feel so calm and happy. You can&#39;t know until it happens, but when you fall in love with someone...really in love with them, not the 15-year-old lust kind, then they make your life easier, not harder. And so this decision becomes a mute point, not something you have to decide.

Good luck to all of you...and may I just share this one piece of wisdom I have carried with me...

You cannot undo an action, so do not participate unless you are certain. It is always easier to run and jump in the sack if you decide you want more sex (or drugs, or plastic surgery, etc.) than it is to do it and say...wait, I want to undo that.

God bless all of you&#33;&#33; (Or have a good day, if you don&#39;t believe in the Big Guy)

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by Blueeyes@Feb 24 2005, 06:24 PM
I&#39;m so proud of all of you&#33; Staying a virgin is not easy, and you are all to be commended for your willingness to put yourselves first&#33;

I am 26 and still a virgin, though I have a feeling it won&#39;t be for much longer. I never met anyone I wanted to remember for the rest of my life...now I have. And when I say a virgin, I mean a VIRGIN&#33; I just gave my first hand and b. job&#33; For a while, I thought since I had waited this long, I should just wait until I got married.

I changed my mind for two reasons: 1) I desperately want this man, and don&#39;t want to be married yet; 2) the only reason I was going to stay a virgin was because I am a Catholic and thought that&#39;d be a good thing to do; but I realized that thinking about doing it and doing it were basically the same sin. And I can be just as sorry for both without rushing into marriage for a very bad reason.

None of you should feel embarrassed or ashamed that you are the ages you are and haven&#39;t had sex. You&#39;ll know when it&#39;s right...trust me&#33; I have had the opportunity more than a few times, and something always made me nervous.

Now, I feel so calm and happy. You can&#39;t know until it happens, but when you fall in love with someone...really in love with them, not the 15-year-old lust kind, then they make your life easier, not harder. And so this decision becomes a mute point, not something you have to decide.

Good luck to all of you...and may I just share this one piece of wisdom I have carried with me...

You cannot undo an action, so do not participate unless you are certain. It is always easier to run and jump in the sack if you decide you want more sex (or drugs, or plastic surgery, etc.) than it is to do it and say...wait, I want to undo that.

God bless all of you&#33;&#33; (Or have a good day, if you don&#39;t believe in the Big Guy)
[post=286154]Quoted post[/post]​

Welcome to the board Blue :)

It&#39;s good that you&#39;ve found someone that is making you feel so happy to be with. I wish you the best of luck with him.

NikkiSixx:
There is no rush, wait until you are ready, whatever that is for you.

What if you&#39;ve been ready for a LONG time, but you just haven&#39;t ever gotten the opportunity?

I&#39;m 20, and I&#39;m one of the few 20+ year-olds who is a virgin, but not by choice. At this point, I wish that I knew how to get a one-night stand...I&#39;m embarassed because I go to a "big party school" (Indiana University) and yet still have not had the opportunity to have sex.

Now, please don&#39;t tell me crap like "you don&#39;t want that dude"...how does one get a one-night stand? I&#39;ve been desperate to lose my virginity for over a year and I&#39;m getting sick and tired of it&#33;

iwfuutaudls: one month and a half after i turned 16 years old is when i first penetrated and pleasured a vagina through intercourse. i still remember the occasion and the girl vividly because it was very special for the both of us. she was 17 and a half and was also a virgin.

of course, 3 months and a half before i turned 17, i just went crazy. my first and i broke up and i had gotten really lonely, desperately lonely. so i briefly dated this psychopath, 24 year old girl. we had absolutely fantasic sex, but she was insane, our relationship was absolutely horrible.

zzorus

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by NikkiSixx@Feb 25 2005, 07:33 PM

Now, please don&#39;t tell me crap like "you don&#39;t want that dude"...how does one get a one-night stand? I&#39;ve been desperate to lose my virginity for over a year and I&#39;m getting sick and tired of it&#33;
[post=286256]Quoted post[/post]​

Maybe that just shows too much. I once had a fairly intense emotional non-sexual ( though I wanted it to be) relationship with a woman and this lasted for some time; some years later, she told me that I had been just so obviously " desperate to lose my virginity" and that this turned her off, even though she really liked me in so many ways.
I now remember a line from a poem to me she wrote on a Christmas/birthday card : " ( my name ) so desperate to be wooed".

So not much direct help about your getting a one night stand-just don&#39;t be desperate.

Hope this helps,
sincerely

zzorus

NikkiSixx: d00d, if I wasn&#39;t desperate, do you think I&#39;d care about losing it?

zzorus

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by NikkiSixx@Feb 25 2005, 09:25 PM
d00d, if I wasn&#39;t desperate, do you think I&#39;d care about losing it?
[post=286271]Quoted post[/post]​

All I was just trying to suggest is that if you are desperate, you won&#39;t lose it. Because if you are desperate, you will project this desperation: and this will turn potential partners off.
I was only writing and trying to advise from my own experience.

I hope your experience will be different.