Waxing?

FastErik1973

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's lots of fun having a chick handle my meat for 2.5 hrs. I also had one dude who took like 4hrs to wax my body. He was having way to much fun with me.

Heat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I tend to hit the gym 6 times a week. Over the past week, I've noticed a number of guys in the gym, who when walking around, you can see a definite outline of their cock head and some bulge in their bball shorts. What are they wearing, or not wearing to do so? I wouldn't mind showing some bulge/head outline while at the gym, (just to see what people do)- are these guys freeballing?
Yep, free balling.

D

D_Kay_Sarah_Sera

I use an epilator down there to remove all of it. I wouldn't recommend it unless you have an extremely high pain tolerance. I don't really feel much of anything but the actual process involves a high-speed rotating wheel with hundreds of tiny tweezers that rapidly open and close as the cylinder that they cover spins, yanking out hairs by the roots. The results are identical to waxing but without the mess. But it's definitely not for everybody. I think it's one of the coolest gadgets ever invented though personally

Also, unlike waxing which takes weeks of re-growth for the hair to be long enough to adhere to the wax, epilation yanks hairs by the root that are only a grain of sand long, or 1-2 days of growth

Last edited by a moderator:

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't really feel much of anything but the actual process involves a high-speed rotating wheel with hundreds of tiny tweezers that rapidly open and close as the cylinder that they cover spins, yanking out hairs by the roots.

The pain was almost unbearable for me, but could've been worth it had it yanked by the roots. Mine pulled and broke off close to the root. What brand of epilator do you own?

Waxing, for me anyway, is the best thus far, but willing to go back to DIY if it were as good as you say.

Banana_Hung

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I wax my back and my ass. My girl does it in around 10-15 minutes at a professional salon. She has made a name for herself here in the City and does a lot of guys. Hurts a little but not that bad. Then I am smooth for a few weeks. Feels awesome. I shave my cock and balls on my own. Been doing it for so long that it second nature. Best feeling is after getting waxed and a fresh shave. Clean as a whistle.

tnman

SIR Daddy
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Just left Palm Beach and my guy in Ft Laurdale does it every 6-8 weeks as needed, eyebrows, ears, nose, pits, shaft, sack, taint, ass cheeks and back, home its the same, been doing it for years and love it!