Waxing?

Musclehung

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
they are wearing underarmour sports underwear....makes the junk appear moreso. in my day, and still do, wear a jockstrap so that shit doesn't happen. I know what u talking about..... big junk hanging (usually high) ,,,, not cool, imo wear a fukn jock guys....PEACE

stnbl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Why not go to the gym to just get in shape?

This.

If you enjoy seeing other people's junk and they don't seem to bother that's fine. That's cool! But don't try to expose yourself just because you want it. That's just disrespecting other members.

Don't freeball. You can use Nike Training Shorts with build-in brief that should be the line. No gears no nothing.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Since lots of the younger men like boxer shorts, I'm thinking that you're seeing guys in gym shorts with light boxers beneath (maybe the ones they wore all day to work) instead of a more supportive brief...
Being a guy who wears boxers, I agree with you. Sometimes when I wear white or other light colored gym shorts, I'll wear boxerbriefs to the gym, but honestly I don't like anything too snug under my gym shorts. It feels better to me to wear boxers with gym shorts.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
rule of thumb, if you can see the cock head outline, they are cut, I have noticed, over the years, that the foreskin tend to blur the shape/outline of the cock head...

hollister82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Why not go to the gym to just get in shape?

Because quite a few think gyms = bathhouses, which unfortunately furthers certain stigmas about gay males at gyms. i.e., being there solely to cruise, etc.

The gym is for working out, if you bulge ok whatever but if you're main goal is to show off your junk, hit up white party, clubs, whatever.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

HFOStimmer

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Because quite a few think gyms = bathhouses, which unfortunately furthers certain stigmas about gay males at gyms. i.e., being there solely to cruise, etc.

The gym is for working out, if you bulge ok whatever but if you're main goal is to show off your junk, hit up white party, clubs, whatever.

This is why I go to the gym at a time when I think everyone is straight. The straight guys show off their muscles that they have earned and not their bulges.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wouldn't mind showing some bulge/head outline while at the gym, (just to see what people do)
For most of us, the reasons for us going to the gym is to work out, get stronger, and improve our overall physical condition. I would say that there are very few men, if any, that go to our gym to gawk at guys.

Yet there is nothing wrong with us enjoying the experience by giving some thought to the type of gym clothes we wear and how we look while we're there. For me, seeing a buffed out dude in a sexy pair of gym shorts is motivational. I work out like an animal to emulate these alpha males. If I see some dick outline, it makes me work out even harder.

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
For most of us, the reasons for us going to the gym is to work out, get stronger, and improve our overall physical condition. I would say that there are very few men, if any, that go to our gym to gawk at guys.

Yet there is nothing wrong with us enjoying the experience by giving some thought to the type of gym clothes we wear and how we look while we're there. For me, seeing a buffed out dude in a sexy pair of gym shorts is motivational. I work out like an animal to emulate these alpha males. If I see some dick outline, it makes me work out even harder.

exactly!!

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I tend to hit the gym 6 times a week. Over the past week, I've noticed a number of guys in the gym, who when walking around, you can see a definite outline of their cock head and some bulge in their bball shorts. What are they wearing, or not wearing to do so? I wouldn't mind showing some bulge/head outline while at the gym, (just to see what people do)- are these guys freeballing?

I unintentionally "show" pretty often, no matter what I'm wearing underneath. I think it has to do with the shorts. Newer shorts tend to be slim fitting with thin stretchy fabrics that are somewhat clingy. Adidas shorts are like this, for example.

open501s

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I use to hit the gym sporting a jock.
For the last two-ish years I've been free balling at the gym.
I'm there just after 3:30am and out just as the early crowd comes in just before 5am. There are about 3 of us guys in there; I don't think anyone has noticed.