What causes so many married men to have a suck buddy?

Oldtimer6

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Mine just stopped. It was strange - she did it for years and always said she liked it. And always did it like she liked it too!
I don’t get that either, my wife quit fucking due to thinning vaginal wall pain. My doc told me she brought that on herself since she suddenly reduced our PIV.
Almost 40 years of marriage and she only sucked me to completion 1, one time. It was one of the best I’d ever had so she has sucked some cock before. She didn’t like it because it made her feel subservient, although I have given her hundreds if not thousands of orgasms orally.
My wife is very manipulative.
The longest she had ever gone down on me was a couple of minutes for foreplay. I was fine with that, I always wanted to fuck since those bjs were always the teasing type, not the make him cum type.

Woodcasey

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I heard from my married buddies their wives used to love sucking but either totally stopped or didn’t like to swallow. I was like really? . They smirked and sad more for you then….

im sorry to read that so many of you deserving married guys need to be taken care of better. Wish there is a meet up group where willing cs like myself and others can meet some married buddies discreetly and just be friends and help each other out!!

I am fortunate enough to meet a few of my guys here, Crakglisr before and Doublelist. All they want is sometimes to get away, chat and just getting a good blowjovs!! As I have said before all I need to do is give them what they are looking for and always always sucked them to completion. Oh I kept sucking until sometimes they might give me seconds or until they told me I got them all!!

d.rive

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been involved with quite a few married men. I think some are truly bisexual and have gotten accustomed to living a dual life and will go to their grave with the secret of being bisexual. They will maintain some sort of recognized relationship with a female in order to do this and some will even have families and will eventually find occasions to step out of their union to enjoy the company of a man. Then there are straight married men that really just enjoy a good NSA bj and don't really care who does it as long as it gets done from time to time. Straight married men like this tend to have grown tired of begging their wife to do this for them or simply have come to the realization that their wife will never enjoy it and will never be good at it and therefore they go elsewhere for this particular activity. I had one guy that told me straight up that he wouldn't want to see his wife whom he loves more than anything sucking his cock. He said only whores suck cock and he would lose respect for the woman he chose to marry. He told me all of this not realizing that he could have possibly offended me since I had just completed the act of sucking his cock. I wasn't offended because I don't allow myself to gain feelings beyond the fact that I enjoy sucking a nice clean cock and could care less what a married man thinks of me since it's a NSA situation and he's going to go back home to his wife. I'll be a whore to a married man if that's how he thinks of it.

“I had one guy that told me straight up that he wouldn't want to see his wife whom he loves more than anything sucking his cock.” ⬅️ I recently met a married guy who thinks this way too.

Reactions: diver6

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
“I had one guy that told me straight up that he wouldn't want to see his wife whom he loves more than anything sucking his cock.” ⬅️ I recently met a married guy who thinks this way too.
I think there are quite a few married men who unknowingly feel this way. They associate oral with something dirty and feel that it may change how they view their wives. I don't think any sexual act between adults should be negatively stigmatized.

tallandslim67

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It's a deal breaker for me if a woman won't suck cock. It's bad enough if she won't let me cum in her mouth or swallow but if she just won't suck my cock that's it. I just can't deal with that.

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
What the hell is it with these women. It's one thing to not do it from the get go. At least the man knows what he is getting into. But to get BJ's and then stop? Sex to me includes everything that pleasures you and your partner. PIV,oral,anal ,cosplay,bdsm etcetc. Sex is supposed to be enjoyed not held hostage.

foul mouth

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Divorced now, but I did have a suck buddy back when I was married. My wife did not like giving head and only did it out of obligation in return for when i ate her pussy. It was not the mindblowing experience with her, as it was with my suck buddy. He just loved sucking cock and was really good at it. Now that I am divorced, I still find that the women just don't suck cock like the guys do. Women are too much into the theatrics of sucking cock, where the guys are truly good at it, love it and want to do it.
you are absolutly right. i sucked off 15 married men a day mon thru fri when i lived in tacoma washington. thier wifes didnt like doing it.

foul mouth

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The title of this thread is funny. :D
If there are "so many", then wherethefeck are they all?
we are all over the place. but hard to find since craigslist got rid of casual encouters. its wherei got all my hook ups with married guys.

Reactions: diver6 and merc41

foul mouth

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
sucken off 15 married men a day mon thru fri. same clean nice guys over and over. you get to know them pretty well at a emotional level. they like guys like me because we are on demand cocksuckers. vs go home and the wife says no. i wore black lace panties, nylons and high heels when i did this. my married guys i sucked off starting requesting that i did when i sucked them off. and i swallowed the cums. i was amazed at how many wifes dont swallow jizz. i asked guys why they come to me so much . they told me you are discreet, clean and always ready. ((your toothless mouth feels like a really tight cunt)).(( they named me cunt mouth)). you make a gulp sound when you swallow at the end which is hot. when sucking cock. the dirty talk makes for a hard nice volume cum also. i tell em when i start . tell me im your bitch and call me a fucken cunt. they love it because they can get away with stuff thier wifes wont tollerate. hope this helps some on why married men seek a cocksucker like me.

foul mouth

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i fully enjoyed sucken cock all day and gulping down cum. i felt content, and needed. i performed a task. that is in high demand. i live in centralia, wa. i have been here for 4 years. and have not sucked one cock since i have been here. since they got rid of casual encounters on craigs list i dont even know where to start now. anyone in my centralia / chehalis area. need a cocksucker. let me know!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol. my mouth is still a cunt.