What Do You Girls Think: Skinny vs. Curvy?

What Do You Girls Think: Skinny vs. Curvy?

• Girls would rather be curvy, and guys want curvy too

Votes: 15 21.1%
  • Girls would rather be curvy, but guys want skinny instead

Votes: 9 12.7%
  • Girls would rather be skinny, and guys want skinny too

Votes: 13 18.3%
  • Girls would rather be skinny, but guys want curvy instead

Votes: 34 47.9%

• Total voters

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Seriously or you joking?

Not really-- I like a nice muscular behind and some definition to the musculature. A firm belly not a sloppy one is a sign of life force. Broad shoulders are meant to support muscle. I am a sucker for football thighs.

And any man or woman who is with me I would not like to be so bony that they are constantly poking me with their elbows and pelvis and pubic bones so I get bruises.

Brillig47

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Interestingly, Christina Hendricks comes in at number 52 on the World's 100 sexiest Women list. (Which I found when I googled her name just now) Eva Mendes is first. Who made that list????

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
skinny, no. I prefer a woman with curves, since to me it's more womanly and feminine. there's nothing finer than nice boobs, legs and a well defined/curvy hips.

D_Sandy_Krautch

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm curious as to why these are the only options. What about strong/athletic women? I used to be EXTREMELY fat. I'm closer to curvy now. I'm on my way to athletic, and I will NEVER be skinny. So, what of that?

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm curious as to why these are the only options. What about strong/athletic women? I used to be EXTREMELY fat. I'm closer to curvy now. I'm on my way to athletic, and I will NEVER be skinny. So, what of that?

I think it sounds delicious...

LeCaire

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Just dont make too much muscles :tongue: its a MAJOR turn off for me

sexualnapalm

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
First, I like women to look like women, not like 12 year olds with big tits. I think women should have voluptuous hips and soft curvy places on their bodies. That, in no way, diminishes their health, their strength, or their sexual prowess! I think it increases it! Our bodies are built for infinite pleasure.

But even more than that, confidence wins out! A confident woman, regardless of her size or shape, can win almost any man. Guys? Am I wrong?

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I hate these kind of categorical posts that try to fit women in to one thing or the other. No good ever comes from them. What's the point really ? Who cares what OTHER people prefer? Just be happy with your damn self and fuck everyone else.

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

curvy is extremely good, as proven by your photos. :tongue:

D

deleted691973

I prefer a woman with curves. Curvy women fill out their clothes more. I'm really not to sure what men want. I'm a bigger woman, and I've been with younger and older men who appreciate my size.