What is the biggest dick you have ever seen?

Just once after all these years on lpsg..I'd love to see pictoral evidence of cocks so big they hang to the knees..lol still no evidence of any cock bigger than 10" on here! btw 16 inches would hang below your knees!lol

LutherCorps

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just once after all these years on lpsg..I'd love to see pictoral evidence of cocks so big they hang to the knees..lol still no evidence of any cock bigger than 10" on here! btw 16 inches would hang below your knees!lol

There are no 10 inch dicks on LPSG either.

Redwoody

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sixteen inches is an astonishing size guy, even in this rarified environment.. and you have been rewarded with finding two that size... what a phenomenon!:rolleyes: Way out of my league!

Is there a man on earth with a 16 inch penis?
I bet finding underwear and sex partners is somewhat difficult.... I maybe naive tho

Reactions: BigBen and basque9

Beelzebub

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ok never saw him hard but there was a friend of my roommate that we went swimming with back when I was in basic trades training in the Air Force. We were in changing after swimming when I glanced over at this new guy. Holy shit to this day I have still not seen anything like it. It was so long that my young mind thought to itself, man that looks like he could tie a knot in it. Without bullshitting it looked to be about 9 inches long but not overly fat so it seemed even longer. My roommate, who was used to seeing this just says to him, put your toy away. My roommate was no slouch in the endowment as I saw him nude more often than I would see my own, he was easiily over 7 inches soft and very thick, saw him hard through underwear when I would wake up and catch his morning wood. Up until I saw this new guy my roommate was easily the biggest I had seen in showers. I always wondered how he felt being around this guy and suddenly not being the biggest in the room. BTW, I slipped into a stall in the bathroom and jacked off in about 15 seconds after seeing this monster. Miss those old day of communal showers.

LutherCorps

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
.So basically this thread is the "Let me tell you about this guy who had a 9 inch flaccid penis. Swear to God he and since I said swear to go it must be true" fictitious story section. What is the point if the thread? I could say I saw a guy with a 20 inch penis. Or I could say my own penis is 25 inches. It is just stories somebody made up.

Reactions: BIGBULL29

thick4me

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, I like to keep the option open - and will still pay up for proof...
chris.jpg
My friend Chris has the largest I have been with or seen in person...3 hands and a mouthful.....very very thick....and beautiful....on a very nice man..

aruspeed

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
View attachment 969997 My friend Chris has the largest I have been with or seen in person...3 hands and a mouthful.....very very thick....and beautiful....on a very nice man..
Wow. That cock is amazing. A lot of 'heft' with that one. I wonder what it looks like hard. Wow.

Reactions: sommer81

BS76

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Two now that I've seen that were gargantuan. One was the ex's boyfriend I swung with a few times, an another was from a sex tape I found of my current gf when she was swinging with her ex. The ex was about average, but the guy they were with was gargantuan. About as thick as a soda can and at least 9" long or longer. Bigger than her forearm and head at least. She had two hands on him and there was still room for a 3rd and then some.

Reactions: BigBen and MateHung