What is the longest time you have ever gone without cumming?

How long have you ever gone without cumming?

• 24 hrs

Votes: 18 2.9%
  • 3 days

Votes: 79 12.7%
  • 7 days

Votes: 209 33.7%
  • 14 days

Votes: 155 25.0%
  • 1 month

Votes: 128 20.6%
  • 6 months

Votes: 19 3.1%
  • 1 year or more

Votes: 12 1.9%

• Total voters

PJCC

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I was in between houses for a couple weeks and couldn't really masturbate or take anyone home with me because I was sleeping on a buddies couch. Moved in with a lady friend for a few days after that and ended up having sex. Came in like 5 minutes

gunner01

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm afraid that load went 2 days ago (12 November*) making it 34 days....
but maybe I cheated, as I wasn't feeling well for the first 10 days or so.

(* I had a tentative arrangement to meet up with Britten but the timing didn't work out, so I went to my local cruisin ground and met this young guy who dropped to his knees when I pulled it out - in the mud. It was difficult to make it last longer than a couple of minutes. I didn't let him know I was about to unload and he got a mouthful, which he spat out onto the ground as I added to it.)

Sorry to miss it! Still, some other time - think you'd like to see your load over my cute face (I know I would!) :wink:

bigboye1981

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
During a tour of Iraq I went 2 weeks without cumming but still had a little edge every now and again but just wasn't "feeling it".
Anyway one night we got back from a long patrol and I stumbled across a pile of Nuts and Zoo mags and I just instantly horned up to the point that I couldn't stop thinking about blowing a wad. Had to wait a few hours for my room mate to disappear before having the dirtiest, hottest wank of my life. The pure amount of ropes I fired off still turns me on to this day. Shame it was wasted on a zoo mag and not some chicks throat.

buckeyeguy79

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I believe it was 15 days. When I finally went at it, my cum was so thick, I don't even think I squirted anything at all like I usually do. There was a lot more than usual but, not as impressive as me going anywhere from 4 to 7 days without.

sunnynight

Just Browsing
Media
I went 2 and half months my ist semester in college. When I finally came home the first time and had sex with my girlfriend I couldnt believe how much cum I had! :smile:

uncut_in_tx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I remember when I was 19, having a wet dream. It was then that I hadn't cum in at least a week. Sleeping nude, I had cum all over my belly and chest - I sleep on my back!

mlg1783

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Why is his such a difficult fucking question for some people. Anyways, for me it was 8 weeks, basic military training.

jim_

Expert Member
Media
One month. I joined the military and had no chance. So I stored it for 30 days. On the day of 31, I shot it all over my gf's face, tits and legs while she knelt down. She was literally had a shower of cum.

SlamminSammy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One month. I joined the military and had no chance. So I stored it for 30 days. On the day of 31, I shot it all over my gf's face, tits and legs while she knelt down. She was literally had a shower of cum.
That's awesome! The biggest load I've ever shot on a woman's face was 25 days worth, but I've shot 40 days worth all over my own face after Lent.