What opened your bi side?

alphamale175

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
What do you mean long term?

The two of us? Its not something we ever have discussed. Im happy to continue seeing him and him vice versa, we have been hooking up for two years now. During the pandemic, there was a time where I couldnt see him as he had extended family staying with him and I was hanging out for MM sex. I never actively searched for it, however, he was kind enough to farm me out to a friend of his. We had a wonderful time too during those few months.
what do you mean farmed you?

alphamale175

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yes, so i had a similar situation with a guy i met off squirt. I only want a sex buddy. He was gay and said he was looking for the same. It didn't take long for him to try and make something more out of it. Which of course brought it to and end. It sucked because we had a pretty good time at first. I will never understand why guys go on hookup site looking for a ltr, but that another question.
Do you think it works better you both being bi. Are you also in a straight relationship too. Sorry dont mean to pry.
I haven't had the chance to experiment, yet. But recently I developed an attraction to men. By attraction, I mean I find men sexy and I look at them how I look at women. I always had a type, like twinks and twunks. I only like white, latin & love asian men. Im black. But I would think a gay man would be the preferred choice for my first time. But would be a bi guy be the safest choice to keep an secret and keep the longevity encounter.

bi2

Superior Member
Media
what do you mean farmed you?

During the pandemic there was a time for a few months when we couldnt hookup and I was kind of hanging out for some MM sex. So he suggested I hook up with a friend of his. I was fine with it if he was and so he organized it for me to meet at his mate's place.

hammer3342

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Connecticut, United States of America (the)
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I haven't had the chance to experiment, yet. But recently I developed an attraction to men. By attraction, I mean I find men sexy and I look at them how I look at women. I always had a type, like twinks and twunks. I only like white, latin & love asian men. Im black. But I would think a gay man would be the preferred choice for my first time. But would be a bi guy be the safest choice to keep an secret and keep the longevity encounter.
As bi2 stated bi guys keep things discreet. I ran into a problem with a gay man, because he developed feelings and wanted more. Bi2 is right stick to bi guys unless you want more then just a fling

hammer3342

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Your questions are fine, dont worry.

There is always going to be exceptions to any statement, however from my limited experience, I think bi guys are better when all things are considered because like you, they are just after the MM sex, without complications, NSA, no dramas. They want intimate emotional relationships with women only, they do not seek that with a guy.

With a gay guy, much like a guy with girl, the inevitable question, of "where is this going?" is going to eventually happen.

Bi guys also prefer privacy and discretion and do not outwardly want the world to know their situation. Its personal, private and no one elses business.

With my fuckbuddy I think it works well for a variety of reasons, because its purely just a physical outlet, a release for both of us. We dont seek any emotional connection with the other. We get those needs met by women, which we both want and need in our lives.

As my fuckbuddy and I have this mindset and the fact that he gets to undertake certain roles and fetishes with me and I enjoy exploring them with him, makes us work well. We both express concerns for the other intially, if any feelings, romanticism or committment was being sought and fortunately neither one of us felt any desire whatsoever. So essentially, no one is feeling like being "used".

I have had straight relationships over the time, I have been with him and I have enjoyed the best of both worlds.
That makes a lot of sense. Hopefully i could find something similar someday. Really could stand to be laid down and pounded for a bit. Lol

bi2

Superior Member
Media
As bi2 stated bi guys keep things discreet. I ran into a problem with a gay man, because he developed feelings and wanted more. Bi2 is right stick to bi guys unless you want more then just a fling
The only feelings he developed towards me, is the feeling to take me from behind and fuck me. Similarly the only feelings I had developed towards him is the feeling to be fucked.

Sexually we are a great combination, so it makes sense for his to continue and enjoy our fuckbuddy sex.

bi2

Superior Member
Media
That makes a lot of sense. Hopefully i could find something similar someday. Really could stand to be laid down and pounded for a bit. Lol

I must admit I envy women sometimes lol, being fucked, really clears my mind and helps me to sleep much better. It takes away any stress or anxiety I have and also also allows me to indulge in my fetishes.

alphamale175

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
During the pandemic there was a time for a few months when we couldnt hookup and I was kind of hanging out for some MM sex. So he suggested I hook up with a friend of his. I was fine with it if he was and so he organized it for me to meet at his mate's place.
so all his friends are bi or open for mm sex

alphamale175

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
no I don't. I was just want everything minus the feelings an relationship, if that make sense.

hammer3342

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
D

deleted14581871

Maybe when I found out I have more sex appeal between guys than girls, and It didn't feel awkward, instead It was flattering and kinda hot

hammer3342

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I must admit I envy women sometimes lol, being fucked, really clears my mind and helps me to sleep much better. It takes away any stress or anxiety I have and also also allows me to indulge in my fetishes.
That i would love to feel. Of the few i have played with only one guy ever came in my ass. Most other couldn't hold off or weren't big enough i guess a few have erupted on my hole. I would like to feel a good pounding and not just from a dildo.

bi2

Superior Member
Media
That i would love to feel. Of the few i have played with only one guy ever came in my ass. Most other couldn't hold off or weren't big enough i guess a few have erupted on my hole. I would like to feel a good pounding and not just from a dildo.

With my fuckbuddy, my role as the submissive feminine sissy bottom is to ensure that my Top partner cums whenever he fucks me, so all my energy is focussed towards this outcome. This didnt happen intially, it took my partner to understand that I am fully satisfied and happy if he cums inside me and I dont. He began to be reassured that this was ok, by the fact that I was always agreeing to hookup with him whenever he asked.

When he cums in my arse, its a very rewarding, satisfying and extremely powerful sensual experience for me. If I had to think about it, it probably reinforces the positve experience I had when I was much younger and bred by my first partner.

Whats the next best feeling? Not me cumming.

Its when I go to the shower and cum leaks out of my hole down my leg. I always make it a point to turn around and show him and say very sheepishly but happily. "look what you did". He always smiles and with a bit of chuckle, feels damn proud and very strong that he bred me. I always like to reinforce this with him, so he knows what I like and our goals are mutual when we hook up, ie him cumming inside me.

HiwattJack

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Completely and totally by chance. My wife (then GF) wanted a MMF. Birthday romp as it was, she never thought I would say yes. But I did. I could not imagine saying no. But it was a check the box yes as in “I’ll do this but one and done.” I figured this gets her the experience she wants and I’ll just pivot to something I want next. But it was good, really, really good and it lite a fire, lol.

AgHarley

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Completely and totally by chance. My wife (then GF) wanted a MMF. Birthday romp as it was, she never thought I would say yes. But I did. I could not imagine saying no. But it was a check the box yes as in “I’ll do this but one and done.” I figured this gets her the experience she wants and I’ll just pivot to something I want next. But it was good, really, really good and it lite a fire, lol.
Love this. Describe what was so good?

AgHarley

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight