What Other Group Has To Put Up With This?

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Why? He is absolutely right in this case! Trolling? Disagreeing with an ugly culture of abuse is trolling?

If Wally would admit that he, himself is not small I'd have little argument with him.

In this particular case he has a point, but his post history and the way he approaches the topic of small penises ok a regular basis here...

I'm gonna stand by what I said.

Can you point out an example of a similar thing happening to another group on a TV show broadcasted on national television? Something that is never chastised by anyone?

Let's be honest, if they had said this about blind people or the deaf or a racial or sexual minority there would have been protests.

You are quite right Wally. We are talking about a National TV commedy. We are talking about what hateful isolated individuals or groups might say.

In this particular case he has a point, but his post history and the way he approaches the topic of small penises ok a regular basis here...

I'm gonna stand by what I said.

Good grief! This whole site is proof of discrimination against men with small penises and I don't mean in the selection of sex partners. Men seem to have an instinct to for hierarchies based partially on penis size. I agree women aren't the main factor in this though. It's a male thing!

Correction: I better go to bed!

You are quite right Wally. We are talking about a National TV commedy. We are NOT talking about what hateful isolated individuals or groups might say.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Good grief! This whole site is proof of discrimination against men with small penises and I don't mean in the selection of sex partners. Men seem to have an instinct to for hierarchies based partially on penis size. I agree women aren't the main factor in this though. It's a male thing!

Read through my post history and try to tell me I discriminate against smalls.

I'll laugh in your fucking face.

Can you point out an example of a similar thing happening to another group on a TV show broadcasted on national television? Something that is never chastised by anyone?

Let's be honest, if they had said this about blind people or the deaf or a racial or sexual minority there would have been protests.

You said, and I quote:

Yes, the kill yourself bit goes way too far. No one would say that to any other group.

Not "no one else has said that about another demographic recently on national television".

You don't think some of my transgender friends haven't been told to kill themselves? You think that some of my gay/lesbian/etc friends haven't been told to kill themselves? You think that people of all sorts of ethnic backgrounds haven't been told to kill themselves? How nice and peaceful your life must be.

D

deleted1118872

The photos clearly show a penis less than one inch in length. You are denying photographic evidence. You are trolling and I won't respond to these ridiculous posts.

No Wally. Just stop the nonsense, so this issue can be dealt with rationally. I suspect the worst when you propagate this lie.

Reactions: MisterB

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
That's a good point TNJ- you definitely troll the big guys too.

I don't "troll" anyone. I don't intentionally piss people off for the sake of pissing them off.

If I piss people off it's because they don't like the fact that I don't stroke egos. Not because I'm just provoking them intentionally.

Reactions: Enid and 693987

You don't think some of my transgender friends haven't been told to kill themselves? You think that some of my gay/lesbian/etc friends haven't been told to kill themselves? You think that people of all sorts of ethnic backgrounds haven't been told to kill themselves? How nice and peaceful your life must be.

ON NATIONAL TV? Name a time! Maybe it was reported that someone said that. A comedy routine?

Your lies seem as big as Wally's about his dick size!

I don't "troll" anyone. I don't intentionally piss people off for the sake of pissing them off.

If I piss people off it's because they don't like the fact that I don't stroke egos. Not because I'm just provoking them intentionally.

Trolling is a word used in several different ways. If trolling means stating a controversial opinion or theory to start a discussion, then I am for trolling.

If it is just to make people angry or disrupt useful discussion, that is something else.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Trolling is a word used in several different way. If trolling means stating a controversial opinion or theory to state a discussion, then I am for trolling.

If it is just to make people angry, that is something else.

Nothing you say makes any fucking sense. Moving along...

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
You said, and I quote:

Not "no one else has said that about another demographic recently on national television".

You're being intellectually dishonest. You know that I am specifically referring to something similar to the clip I posted in the OP. A mass shaming broadcasted on national television.

You're being intellectually dishonest. You know that I am specifically referring to something similar to the clip I posted in the OP. A mass shaming broadcasted on national television.

No, she's a liar just like you are about your dick size.

re TNJ: Maybe THC isn't as harmless as I thought.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual

Really Wally, this is a matter of the boy who bitched and moaned about the wolf, then when he had a real argument no one wanted to hear his bullshit.

Just because you're careless with your wording in your garbage human being troll act doesn't mean I was wrong.

Transgender people do get shamed in fairly wide spread media. Some of the major world religions and many cultures still denounce homosexuality. Asians are routinely mass shamed and any complaints they make dismissed, white washing still happens an absurd amount. Oh, y'know, maybe something like the Ghost in the Shell movie? That had almost 170 million USD earned at the box office.