What pisses you off about gay guys.

Xavian

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Srsly, though...I can't stand the gay stereotype. I get really disappointed when gay guys live up to it, too. I guess that's true for all stereotypes, though.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
ah yes! The voice affectations! That and the prancing routines. Good heavens Mary--you won't attract a bear that way. Actually this brings me to the gay routine of calling another man Mary or any other female name. If a heterosexual man did this to a homosexual man it would be all out war--along with discrimination law suits. I also do not care for gay men turning to another gay man and calling him girlfriend. For crying out loud we are men--if we want some level of respect we damned well better act like men., especially in the public eye.

I appreciate your bringing this subject up Lord P. I may be adding more later.

Gurlfriend,

Ain't that the truf. :smile: I hate it when they call each other bitches in the night clubs.

For example:

At a trendy yet very Southern gay bar. Two manly butch guys in their mid thirties are at the bar drinking Boilermakers.

Girlfriend 1:
Mark is a hot studly bitch! I'd get all brokeback and mechanical bull on that fucker.
Girlfriend 2:
Ain't that the truf!
Girlfriend 1:
But you aren't so bad looking though with your Burt Reynolds look and your Tom Jones bone, Jake. You're a little bit Baldwin and a whole lotta beyotch!! I'd let you top me like a cherry on a DQ banana split.
Girlfriend 2:
Why thank you, Merle. Hunny, you HAD me at "a little bit Baldwin and a whole lot of beyotch".
Both manly guys are laughing hysterically like men like little silly bitches yet a manly and butch version of little silly bitches laughing. (Huh? WTF? :smile: )

RoyalT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well one time I was walking home at night and this gay guy (very gay, flaming ) was hanging off his boyfriend's arm walking up the road. And as I walked past he grabbed my crotch! :eek:

Randomest, weirdest thing ever...That's kind of annoying. Some of the PM's from guys here are annoying...

My uncle is annoying/embarrassing when he starts singing Shirley Bassey/Tina Turner songs really loud...

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Personally, the thing I hate about gay guys is that many do not really look at men right. I think that gender roles are sometimes too much.
I don't mind a gay man being femme. The thing is I like a little difference and genuine human being in there. I don't dig alpha male type gay men. Because you are a man doesn't mean you can do whatever you want to people and expect hugs and kisses. I don't take any stuff off of any guy--alpha or omega.

I don't like having to live up to a certain standard. I don't want to live in a fucking gym. I don't give a flying fuck about Justin Timberlake. Boy bands are a joke. As far as a relationship is concerned, I would like to be loved and appreciated as a person. Not as a conversation piece.

elf

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think effeminate guys show an incredible amount of courage since it's a lot easier for masculine gay guys to be accepted.

Anyway, now I'm just waiting for someone to start up the "what I hate about bisexuals" thread to really get people posting!