What pisses you off about men?

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OK ladies. Gloves off. Men.

What really gets on your tits, makes your blood boil, makes you want to rip our heads off and stick it up our ass.

NB. Bette, I think each post is limted to 1000 words :smile:

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
chafes my taint

No, thank you. I'm so putting that expression into common usage.
Brilliant.

Not something that applys to all men but seems to be more prevalent in that gender is Knowitallitivity. The inability to just say "I don't know". Most commonly seen while driving. Highly irksome.

Also, the whiplash effect.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
What really pisses me of is when im angry and want to say my opinions and 'he' just brushes it off with a whatever. Or when im feeling all emotional and have just talked about something maybe very personal or meaningful to me and all i get is "thats nice dear".

I mean for fuck sake i dont want a shoulder to dry on but if men came with a sensitivity and compassion control turning it up a notch or 2 would be great

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What pisses you off about men?
  • The way you forget to put the seat down!
  • STOP tucking your sweaters into your pants and then belting them. It looks stupid.
  • If we have been there before let us drive. This way we may actually arrive somewhere on time rather than driving in circles for hours.
  • The way you rarely hit the toilet water, (Seriously, do I have to put cheerios in there, for you to sink like we did with my little cousin when toilet training him.)
  • The way some of you will break-up with us right before a holiday. i.e. Christmas, Valentine's Day or our birthday just to avoid buying a gift you feel may be misinterpreted.
  • The way you break-up with us. Jesus Christ! You've got balls I know cause I've seen them up close!:mad: I once had a guy break up with me by taking me to see Dragnet and then cueing his CD boombox to play"Two Out of Three Ain't Bad " by Meatloaf. The line that goes, I want you, I need you, but ain't know way I'm ever gonna love you." I cried for 2 days after that one.
  • Why do you assume every bad mood is PMS? Sometimes work, family or life in general sucks.
  • One of my girlfriends had a guy break up with her by saying he didn't want to see her anymore because he "could never love someone like her." OUCH!!! She cried non-stop for 5 days. It's not just words guys it's the way you put them together that hurts us or makes us stalk you. :tongue:
  • Do Not Break Up Via E-Mail: Another girlfriend had her beau of many years break up with her via e-mail 6 days before she was supposed to move in with him. She was in Georgia, he in Maine. She cried ate chocolate Entenman's cake, and smoked silkcuts for three weeks in my apartment!
  • NEVER break up with anyone via e-mail, text message, Blackberry, Sidekick or post it. Man up and do it in person or call us on the phone.
  • Do not leave a breakup message on our voice-mail! We will make everyone we know listen to it, to see if they can understand every pause, change in pitch, and of course word choice.
  • Try not to get whiplash when an attractive woman approaches. It hurts our feelings and makes us feel inadequate. Yes, we check out hot guys all the time...but you never know it. :smile:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And don't tell me how beautiful I am when angry! That just proves what I already knew. You aren't listening to me! :mad:

What really pisses me of is when im angry and want to say my opinions and 'he' just brushes it off with a whatever. Or when im feeling all emotional and have just talked about something maybe very personal or meaningful to me and all i get is "thats nice dear".

I mean for fuck sake i dont want a shoulder to dry on but if men came with a sensitivity and compassion control turning it up a notch or 2 would be great

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What pisses me off about MOST men, in my experience- is their mistaken belief that something I am feeling is about HIM. Sometimes, its about ME. Im not trying to find a sneaky way to tell him something, Im not trying to get him to do something by using manipulation, I'm not using some obscure example as a way to tell him something about himself. All Im doing is USING him, yes USING him as a sounding board for my thoughts. All he has to do is be understanding and realize that I talk out loud as a way to resolve things. I don't want a solution or to be rescued, I don't want to get yelled at cos he doesn't agree with whatever I'm rambling about. When its really about him I'm blunt enough to say so. In the meantime, he can get off his egocentric horse and not take it personally since I'm not attacking him or saying something about him anyway!
Wow, that felt good!:biggrin1:

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
And one the men may disagree with but..If im trying on clothes and ask does it look ok TELL ME THE TRUTH. Just because your ex may have sprouted horns from her forehead and her eyes started glowing red because you said yes doent mean i will turn into the same she-beast.

And guys please, please..if we are going out to a function together dont wait until an hour before to tell me your clothes are dirty or you need something new to wear. At least a days notice is needed

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
And the fact that you men turn into big babies when we say you have to wait 3 days until our period is finished until we have sex.

Seriously guys, just jerk off and deal with it..the world wont end, i promise

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
  • The way some of you will break-up with us right before a holiday. i.e. Christmas, Valentine's Day or our birthday just to avoid buying a gift you feel may be misinterpreted.

wait, once a girl left me 6 days before my birthday. It's not only us men :biggrin1:

Oh Honey! I have even heard guys discussing this ! For each of those men will come a day of reckoning.It happened for Michael Caine and Jude Law in "Alfie".

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
About men plural? Oki...

Crap spillings as episodes or sindrome; being a wall and stubborn stuck as a mule.

Crap - as imaturity, low selfsteem translates in nasty behaviour, rudeness, lack of empaty for others and the list goes.

Being wall -as not intouch with themselves, having no clue how to reach inside, hide behind the wall and try to give impression the wall is their strenght etc

Stubborn stuck as a mule - in the same old same old behaviours from toilet seats, lost while driving etc to others more deep as let years, life passing by.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is for those who do not know how to act. For those of you that do, I send you big hugs and kisses. But bad behavior does happen.

I think Bonnie Raitt said it so beatifully in "Love me like a Man"
"Love Me Like A Man"

The men that I've been seeing
Well they got their soul up on a shelf
You know they could never love me
Cuz they can't even love themselves

But I want someone to love me
Baby I want one to understand
Won't put himself above me
Who can love me like a man

I never seen such losers
Even though I tried
Find a man to take me home
instead of always
for a ride

Baby, I need someone to love me
I could use someone to care
Believe it when I tell you darlin'
You can love me like a man

Oh they want me to rock them
Like my back ain't got no bone
I want a man whose gonna rock me
Like my backbone was his own

Baby, I want you to rock me
But I'll wait until you can
Believe it when I tell you darlin'
You can love me like a man

Come home sad and lonely
Feel like I wanna cry
Come over here and hold me baby
And don't ever ask the reason why
I said I, I want a lover
Won't have to work to understand

Don't put yourself above me baby
Love me like a man

Here listen to it yourselves...Amazon.com: The Best of Bonnie Raitt: Music: Bonnie Raitt

(ps. Hickboy, Bonnie and I share a birthday! "nuff said! LOL! )

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
And one the men may disagree with but..If im trying on clothes and ask does it look ok TELL ME THE TRUTH.

Out of the question. Obviously. We'd rather be annoying than dented. It's simple survival instinct.

Consider a hypothetical query of the common form, "do these pants make my butt look big?" The true answer, bald reality, would in many cases be something along the lines of "it's not the pants that make your butt look big." But not too many men are actually dumb enough to say that (and if you know one, best hang onto him if that's really what you want). The only useful answer is a lie. There's really no other possibility - the response is constrained by the question.