What Turns You ON?

tott666: I like doing laundry and taking care of it. Dishes: NO WAY!!

Lionessindc: The first time i brush up to a guys crotch and get a feel of his dick, esp if its with my ass

oh yesssss

cork8x6

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Well...being that I do graphic and web design for a living, I'm basically a visual person by nature. Things that get me crankin:

1. The sight of a big dick (surprise, huh?). For some reason, a cock as big or bigger than mine will always get a rise out of me.

2. Super spurters always a big plus.

3. Eyes...not a certain color or "type"...I just know what I like when I see 'em.

jmm: I'm an ass man myself, and a woman with a nice booty can get me hard in almost no time flat. Once her clothes are off, there are some other major turn on's for me:

A woman with a nice thick bush (I know that a lot of guys don't like this...but it is sexy to me.)

A woman, who once she's in bed, talks dirty and grunts and /or groans when I'm stroking her. Major turn on for me.

Nice, pouty lips are also a turn on.

I admit that I also have something of a hands and feet fetish. I like a woman with great looking feet and toes and nice long (but not too long) red painted fingernails---especially when her hands are around my peter.

palladen: Brainy redheads, with glasses and attitude. Gets my attention EVERY time

dantien: I have to agree Palladen. Women with brains are just about the sexiest thing on the planet. Maybe a bookworm with glasses who is confident of her intelligence. Sigh.

Of course, let me add that a woman who appreciates a man with a bit more below his belt also drives me crazy. If i could get both...sigh.

bblumbee: A stong man who is articulate, loving and has lots of personality. He must also be one who is sensitive and has the ability to melt me when needed...

Voice is a positive! Nothing sexier than having a hunk of a man slightly whisper sexy thoughts in your ear...

tripod2004: you didn't say how tall your wife is. My partner is only 5'2'' and slim yet has always taken me in one thrust. I've never done that before so it was, and is, a nice surprise!

norseman: Planet earth calling Tripod.

What thread were YOU responding too ?

6inchwonder: For women, nice round tits...hard or soft nipples..Mmmm...a nicely trimmed pussy...and love women's ass's...love spreading their cheeks and exploring

For guys...love to compare cocks...measure them....see a big, thick one next to my smaller, thinner one...very hot

an8x7: i love smooth dark skin of nice firm breasts and buttts even though i am white. but i also love to see a huge uncut cock squirt long streams of thick creamy cum even though i'm str8.

Inwood: The way someone touches...

Visually I'd have to say a man with lots of hair on his face and body. Don't really care if it's on his head.

And sometimes there's the way someone smells. Not perfume or sweat (not that I mind sweat) but it is a natural smell that definitely gets me in the mood.

And last it's a big help if I feel the person likes being with me.

isohot_sex: Being a divorced, average hung, ex-swinging male, I have to say that what turns me on is a married / dating woman's reaction to a big dick. I've seen it first hand, (not for a while), but I think it's hot as hell when a woman gets a cock she's not used to, and loves it. Any of you guys out there love that adoration / surprise / amazement in their eyes? Tell me more about any experiences you may have had....you can email me too at isohot_sex@yahoo.com. Thanks

Machomansgris: I prefer men. Women seldom turn me on. I like men whose secondary sexual characteristics are very pronounced. (that is all the physical charactersitics that develop from adolescence onwards and distinguish males from females.) I am always surprised that the very features that mark the differences between males and females, between children and adults, are not valued more highly, and valued more the more noticable they are. It is secondary sexual characterstics that make a man a man. So why anyone would like twinks is beyond me, I'd rather have sex with a woman.

Well, here they are (at least the ones that make my head dizzy, and that's most of them)

Swarthy body, facial hair, male pattern baldness, low voice, muscle mass, broad shoulders narrow hips, big hands and feet, large package, bushy eyebrows, square jaw.

Incidentaly I like fat men but they have to be fat in the male way, i.e. abdominal fat, big bellied and square necked. Fat creases at the back of the neck are a real turn on.

At close range, body odour. I have a complete arm pit fixation. The smell of fresh (one day maximum) arm pits makes my head spin (better than amyl nitrate).

Total and instant turn offs are men with female attributes: no body hair, no musclemass, wide hips, sloping shoulders, X-legged, soft subcutaneous fat especially round the hips or thighs, high pitched voice, feminin intonation, effeminate body langauge, pretty face, Eau de cologne - Yuck :-/

GeorgenFLA: Turn ons about women: a petite gymnist body, and a natural pretty face that requires very little makeup. Also that the woman isn't afraid of getting dirty(as in work, mechanical), higher than average smarts :).
Turn ons about men: an average or better than average mature body, lots of body hair, rugged looks, and absolutely no feminine characteristics, a man not shy about his body while being around other males. Intelligent, serious, humorous, clean. :

AUncut10in: I do like guys with dicks as big or bigger than me but the biggest turn on for me is guys that are in great shape, especially abs and have really small cocks. Good think I am not looking for someone on this web site huh.