What Underwear Did Your Dad Wear?

billharold

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What brand of bikinis?
Anything I could find at the local mall or big box stores. Which in the late 80's, early 90's was a gold mine of underwear. Even at xmas time, my mom gave me some for presents. Even tried to match the colors of t-shirts, so whatever color of shirt I was wearing was same as undies. Brands I remember were: Hang Ten, Jake Taylor, jockey, ? St Reed (can't remember the first name). I know at Sears they had a bunch of different brands but Hang Ten is the only one I remember.

Reactions: latinbriefs
D

deleted21494041

My dad is a farmer. Wears hanes briefs, champion, polo and joe boxer White briefs. Here is his drawer. He is so hot. He wears wranglers and has a hairy body. Im so obsessed with him. Love seeing him bend over and show his hanes briefs

Attachments

Tony56

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My dad is a farmer. Wears hanes briefs, champion, polo and joe boxer White briefs. Here is his drawer. He is so hot. He wears wranglers and has a hairy body. Im so obsessed with him. Love seeing him bend over and show his hanes briefs
Do you let your dad see you in your briefs ?

D

deleted21494041

I have but I never got a reaction. Been bending over showing his waistband but no reaction. I think he thinks its a laundry mishap. I want him to ask me

testme

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My dad used to wear old briefs back in the day. During summer that's all he wore around the house and in the shed, they had a few holes in them and I could clearly see the shape of his willy. Occasionally he even took them off and went fully naked.

LZARA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
My dad is short and beefy when he was younger he was into bodybuilding and i remember hin wearing high cut bikinis with animal print and big roomy pouch. He didnt know i was gay , he would walk around the house making his bulge bounce and dance side to side and he was very proud of it. He would watch tv and get some lotion , lift the pouch and start massaging his balls underneath it while all of us were there. And he just owned a few pairs so the fabric was already very thin and stretched with his penis form. Also he got a huge buns and very thick vascular legs. I always fantaziced aboit him squatting on my face and me tongue fucking him. I am actually very fetish forward on that regard. I love buying big pouch underwear just to play with myself. Also , i am big and thick wich make a nice bulge when i go out.

kboxerc1975

Experimental Member
Media
My father wore boxer shorts - the classic yoke front boxer shorts that you see in old WW2 movies.
I wore the standard tighty whities that most boys wore back in the 60s until one morning, in 7th grade I think, I opened my underwear drawer and all of my white briefs had been replaced with white boxer shorts. I had not asked for them and I guess my mother and father thought that my brother and I should be wearing boxer shorts now. Although it was uncomfortable changing for PE, being the only boy in boxer shorts, I did like letting my dad see that I was wearing the same kind of underwear that he did.

About 10 years ago I went back to wearing tighty whities (that's me in the avatar) but I still mix it up with boxer shorts.

This is what they look like:
So cool. I wish my Dad had gotten me boxers.

Reactions: Tony56