What was your dorm shower like?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by juicy6.5, Mar 22, 2010.

1. juicy6.5

juicy6.5 Active Member

Albums:
    I dont want to hear any stories...haha I just want to know what was/are your dorm showers like?

2. crescendo69

Gold Member

Hess Hall at UT had group and private showers. A swankier dorm in Cincinnati had private stalls only.

Once, there was this huge...:biggrin1:

3. whatsup123456

whatsup123456 Member

mine was actually like a fire hose,,, the pressure was intense, if it got your tip or nuts it was terrible... however, I really miss it. the pressure was amazing

4. D_Harry_Crax

D_Harry_Crax Account Disabled

cummy

5. juicy6.5

juicy6.5 Active Member

Albums:
    haha i'm asking because i'm going from a community college to a university now so i was just wondering what so past or current experiences are

6. invisibleman

Gold Member

When I was a freshman in college, I lived in a four man suite with a shared toilet and one shower stall. Two sinks. Double mirror.

Sophomore, Junior, Senior years. Eight head communal non partitioned showers--all tiled. Four sinks. Four mirrors. Three toilets on each side of floor restrooms. Toilet stalls had doors.

7. TaigaStar

Gold Member

Albums:
    I went to a boarding school for part of high school. The showers there were just four stalls without curtains in a row. (The best one was the one at the end, but you had to walk through the entire room for it)

8. D_ThinChick7

D_ThinChick7 New Member

im a freshman and im in a 4 bedroom suite with a living room and kitchenette and 2 shared bathrooms (1 on each end of the suite)

9. mplsingleguy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    our undergrad dorm had 4 shower rooms on the floors that were available to any guys in the dorm- but for proximity, basically 4 rooms shared the same facilities: one one side was a bathroom with 2 toilets and a sink, and on the other side was a shower room with a 2 sink mirror area and an xl tiled walk-in shower that had 2 shower heads, as I recall.

10. cdog204

Gold Member

Albums:
    My dorm had 3 wings on each floor, 32 students per wing. Each wing was either all men or all women. My floor had 2 wings of men. Each wing had one bathroom. Each bathroom had 4 shower stalls, 4 toilet stalls, a bathtub, and 6 sinks. The shower curtains would often rip or be 'stolen' in some sort of inter-floor prank and would often not be replaced for weeks or months. Besides, with that many guys sharing a small bathroom, nudity was commonplace and most efficient.

11. jockmaestro

Gold Member

My freshman year it was individual stalls. too bad. I loved showering after practice in the big open showers that are still in use there, thank God. I think individual stalls are TOTALLY pussified. Guys should shower in groups!

12. catman

Gold Member

I remember those- you could crank the setting around to this biting fine mist... like tiny razers.... you could always tell the freshmen when there nuts got caught in it...more than one guy had tears....and a few walked back to their rooms nuts in hand...wow..could be used to make folks confess...

13. piratebulldog

piratebulldog Member

Went to three different college dorm settings. The first was a traditional all male dorm with one large shower area. It was divided into four separate areas probably holding 8 shower heads in each. All open.

The second dorm was one in which each two person room shared a connected bathroom with the next room. Much like being at home.

The final dorm was again a co-ed situation. The rooms were co-ed but each gender had their own assigned bathroom in the hall. All of the showers were separte and had a curtain. There was also a bathtub that had a curtain for those who required baths. The dorm had once housed all women so I suppose that they had need of a bathtub. Never saw one in a male bathroom in a dorm.

There you go.

14. catman

Gold Member

we had 6 up/6 down open showers, toilets had wall/no doors, urinal 'troughs', 6?8? sinks with mirrors

another dorm was 2 rooms side by side with shared bathroom, 1 shower/toilet, 2 sinks

15. bippy

bippy Member

I graduated in 1999, so this is what we had in the late 1990s:

- freshman/sophmore year: halls with ~20 guys, central bathroom with row of sinks and four separate showers, each with its own curtains (two--there was a small space outside the shower proper for changing/drying off

- junionr/senior year: halls with ~30 guys, central bathroom with row of sinks and row of 4-6 showers, each with a curtain; there was a common drain for all of the showers

This was in dormatories built in the 1960s (freshman/soph.) and 1920s/1930s (jr/sr).

16. nudeyorker

Gold Member

I lived in a dorm for one semester, and it was a suite of two rooms with a shared bathroom between the two. I lived in a fraternity house for a year that had open communal showers. After that I moved into an apartment in West LA where I had my own bathroom.

17. D_Doe_Ray_Mi

D_Doe_Ray_Mi Account Disabled

Freshman year at U of Michigan lived in dorm with open "gang" shower. I walked to shower/bath room naked with towel over my shoulder as did most guys then. Very open and comfortable about nudity amongst guys. Sophomore year dorm was set up as suites with a bathroom with one stall shower shared between two rooms of two guys. Still very relaxed nudity with room and suite-mates. After that shared various apts. with or without roommates. Nude Ok with all but my last roommate who was a total prude.

18. cyclistlarge

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Freshman dorms were I went consisted of a shower room that was open with a tower in the middle. after that waist high tiled stalls. they were really just a good place to put your soap. moved out of dorms after that.

19. juicy6.5

juicy6.5 Active Member

Albums:
    this is interesting. i have no preference as to which kind but i guess it really all depends on where you go or how old/new the dorms are

20. Mouthfull

Mouthfull Active Member

Albums:
    We had open showers, but it was unusual to run into more than one or two other guys using it at the same time.
    Two vivid memories: 1) A conversation with a guy who had the most disproportionately large dick head relative to flaccid dick size (which, itself, was nice and on the larger side). I tried so hard to not: a) get a hardon; and b) get caught looking at it.
    2) I walked in (mid-afternoon when everyone was at class) to find my RA - - a great looking, very hung jock - - seemingly getting ready to jerk off. He was slowly rubbing his finger up and down at the top of his ass crack, and his dick (every vein of which I had memorized) was noticeably plumper than usual.
    It was the inspiration for my fictitious (and not yet completed) LPSG story "Alone at last with my RA".

Draft saved Draft deleted