1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

What was your dorm shower like?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by juicy6.5, Mar 22, 2010.

1. juicy6.5

Gold Member Platinum Gold

Albums:
    I dont want to hear any stories...haha I just want to know what was/are your dorm showers like?

2. crescendo69

crescendo69 Expert Member

Hess Hall at UT had group and private showers. A swankier dorm in Cincinnati had private stalls only.

Once, there was this huge...:biggrin1:

3. whatsup123456

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    mine was actually like a fire hose,,, the pressure was intense, if it got your tip or nuts it was terrible... however, I really miss it. the pressure was amazing

4. D_Harry_Crax

D_Harry_Crax Account Disabled

cummy

5. juicy6.5

Albums:
    haha i'm asking because i'm going from a community college to a university now so i was just wondering what so past or current experiences are

6. invisibleman

invisibleman Cherished Member

When I was a freshman in college, I lived in a four man suite with a shared toilet and one shower stall. Two sinks. Double mirror.

Sophomore, Junior, Senior years. Eight head communal non partitioned showers--all tiled. Four sinks. Four mirrors. Three toilets on each side of floor restrooms. Toilet stalls had doors.

7. TaigaStar

TaigaStar Sexy Member

Albums:
    I went to a boarding school for part of high school. The showers there were just four stalls without curtains in a row. (The best one was the one at the end, but you had to walk through the entire room for it)

Commando501s likes this.
  8. D_ThinChick7

D_ThinChick7 Banned

im a freshman and im in a 4 bedroom suite with a living room and kitchenette and 2 shared bathrooms (1 on each end of the suite)

9. mplsingleguy

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    our undergrad dorm had 4 shower rooms on the floors that were available to any guys in the dorm- but for proximity, basically 4 rooms shared the same facilities: one one side was a bathroom with 2 toilets and a sink, and on the other side was a shower room with a 2 sink mirror area and an xl tiled walk-in shower that had 2 shower heads, as I recall.

10. cdog204

Albums:
    My dorm had 3 wings on each floor, 32 students per wing. Each wing was either all men or all women. My floor had 2 wings of men. Each wing had one bathroom. Each bathroom had 4 shower stalls, 4 toilet stalls, a bathtub, and 6 sinks. The shower curtains would often rip or be 'stolen' in some sort of inter-floor prank and would often not be replaced for weeks or months. Besides, with that many guys sharing a small bathroom, nudity was commonplace and most efficient.

11. jockmaestro

jockmaestro Banned

My freshman year it was individual stalls. too bad. I loved showering after practice in the big open showers that are still in use there, thank God. I think individual stalls are TOTALLY pussified. Guys should shower in groups!

12. catman

catman Cherished Member

I remember those- you could crank the setting around to this biting fine mist... like tiny razers.... you could always tell the freshmen when there nuts got caught in it...more than one guy had tears....and a few walked back to their rooms nuts in hand...wow..could be used to make folks confess...

13. piratebulldog

piratebulldog Experimental Member

Went to three different college dorm settings. The first was a traditional all male dorm with one large shower area. It was divided into four separate areas probably holding 8 shower heads in each. All open.

The second dorm was one in which each two person room shared a connected bathroom with the next room. Much like being at home.

The final dorm was again a co-ed situation. The rooms were co-ed but each gender had their own assigned bathroom in the hall. All of the showers were separte and had a curtain. There was also a bathtub that had a curtain for those who required baths. The dorm had once housed all women so I suppose that they had need of a bathtub. Never saw one in a male bathroom in a dorm.

There you go.

14. catman

catman Cherished Member

we had 6 up/6 down open showers, toilets had wall/no doors, urinal 'troughs', 6?8? sinks with mirrors

another dorm was 2 rooms side by side with shared bathroom, 1 shower/toilet, 2 sinks

15. bippy

bippy Sexy Member

I graduated in 1999, so this is what we had in the late 1990s:

- freshman/sophmore year: halls with ~20 guys, central bathroom with row of sinks and four separate showers, each with its own curtains (two--there was a small space outside the shower proper for changing/drying off

- junionr/senior year: halls with ~30 guys, central bathroom with row of sinks and row of 4-6 showers, each with a curtain; there was a common drain for all of the showers

This was in dormatories built in the 1960s (freshman/soph.) and 1920s/1930s (jr/sr).

16. nudeyorker

nudeyorker Cherished Member

I lived in a dorm for one semester, and it was a suite of two rooms with a shared bathroom between the two. I lived in a fraternity house for a year that had open communal showers. After that I moved into an apartment in West LA where I had my own bathroom.

17. D_Doe_Ray_Mi

D_Doe_Ray_Mi Account Disabled

Freshman year at U of Michigan lived in dorm with open "gang" shower. I walked to shower/bath room naked with towel over my shoulder as did most guys then. Very open and comfortable about nudity amongst guys. Sophomore year dorm was set up as suites with a bathroom with one stall shower shared between two rooms of two guys. Still very relaxed nudity with room and suite-mates. After that shared various apts. with or without roommates. Nude Ok with all but my last roommate who was a total prude.

18. cyclistlarge

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Freshman dorms were I went consisted of a shower room that was open with a tower in the middle. after that waist high tiled stalls. they were really just a good place to put your soap. moved out of dorms after that.

19. juicy6.5

Albums:
    this is interesting. i have no preference as to which kind but i guess it really all depends on where you go or how old/new the dorms are

20. Mouthfull

Mouthfull Legendary Member

Albums:
    We had open showers, but it was unusual to run into more than one or two other guys using it at the same time.
    Two vivid memories: 1) A conversation with a guy who had the most disproportionately large dick head relative to flaccid dick size (which, itself, was nice and on the larger side). I tried so hard to not: a) get a hardon; and b) get caught looking at it.
    2) I walked in (mid-afternoon when everyone was at class) to find my RA - - a great looking, very hung jock - - seemingly getting ready to jerk off. He was slowly rubbing his finger up and down at the top of his ass crack, and his dick (every vein of which I had memorized) was noticeably plumper than usual.
    It was the inspiration for my fictitious (and not yet completed) LPSG story "Alone at last with my RA".

pissjet45 likes this.
  21. ydkj_tx

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    In grammar and prep school: open communal showers - approx 20 shower heads - 5 per wall. College: shared bathrooms between suites (boorrring...)

22. BiItalianBro

BiItalianBro Sexy Member

Frosh/Soph dorms were a 'changing room' with hooks and an open room with 10 heads IIRC. In mid winter we would crank them all up on high hot and have 'sauna parties'...bring lawn chairs in there and drink beer. Epic fun for 18 year old males.

pissjet45 likes this.
  23. B_nyvin

B_nyvin Banned

My freshmen year there was 2 bathrooms on each level of the freshmen male dorm. Each bathroom had 5 sinks, 4 stalls, 3 urinals, and 5 shower stalls. The stalls were incredibly tiny though and changing in them was next to impossible.

I usually wore a robe in and just took it off and hung it on the rack that was in the back of the room on the other side of the showers, being naked wasn't a big deal to me.

Some guys went out of their way to make SURE that no one saw their dick, like literally walking down the hallway just in a towel so they could walk in the stall and take it off, rather then having to fuss with underwear or something.

24. enderwiggen88

enderwiggen88 Expert Member

Albums:
    Here's my current experience:

My first dorm (Fresh and Soph years), was built in the 50's. The shower area had a bench with hooks to change. Then you walked through a door and it was basically a square room. Two showers on the left, two on the right. There were metal dividers in between (but didn't go too high or low) and they had curtains. There was one drain in the middle.

My current dorm: It was remodeled two years ago. Each shower has a separate stall with separate changing area. Every other shower shares a drain and the divider only goes to your knees. The floor is a really smooth plastic, so if the guy next to you turns off his shower, it turns into a mirror and you can see everything. Haha!

25. art

art
    Gold Member

Freshman dorm (built in the 1950s). Thirty guys on a hall, two halls per floor. In the center, two identical bathrooms. The shower was an open tiled room with 4 shower heads It was crowded only in the mornings, and before Friday and Saturday date nights.

26. london_bi

Gold Member Verified

Verified:
    Photo
    8 man gang shower - 4 on each wall.

27. NCbear

NCbear Legendary Member

I lived in the scholarship or "geek" dorm, which was also the first coed dorm on campus. "[Name of dorm], where the women are on top" :smile: was our T-shirt design my freshman year (because the women were on the third floor and half of the first floor). I think the university administrators allowed it because they thought highly academic people didn't have sex--all evidence to the contrary notwithstanding. :rolleyes:

In the basement and on the first and second floors, the bathrooms were in vaguely triangular rooms in the curve of the building. Two toilet stalls (with retrofitted doors and walls; the original 1950s design had everything out in the open) on one wall, a double sink in front of a BIG mirror on the second wall, towel hooks and a shelf for toiletries on the third wall, and at the point of the triangle between the toilet stalls and the towel hooks, a relatively narrow one-person-wide opening into a rather intimately sized triangular gang shower space with two shower heads. NONE of us used those two shower heads at the same time.

Two stories:

(1) The 400-pound Chemistry major down the hall had an eating problem AND a non-showering problem. He finally got to smelling so badly that I was asked to talk with him about it (I was somehow perceived as the most diplomatic one of us on that side of the first floor). In conversation, I found out that he literally couldn't fit into the shower room opening, so he didn't take them. I suggested that the showers at the gym--big gang showers with 8-10 shower heads and an opening wide enough for his body--might be the best alternative. He was terrified of others seeing his naked body, so I suggested that he go very early in the morning when no one else was awake. That next Monday, he made the trek. He started taking regular showers. The smell problem disappeared, and he lost some weight due to having to exercise early in the morning in order to get to a shower (the gym was several buildings away). I received congratulations for the general improvement in our living conditions for the remainder of the time I was in college. :tongue:

(2) The skinny but energetic and charming male cheerleader who lived next to me--he looked like a much skinnier Martin Lawrence, including the pointy elf ears and the moustache--was the cheerleader we called the "mic man," because he was the one who actually led the cheers at the football games. Well, one Saturday morning, I woke up to the sound of something rhythmically bumping into the concrete wall by my bed (the dorm was built of 1950s concrete blocks, so sound sort of reverberated, especially at times when everything else was quiet). It sounded like another bed in another room was being bumped against the wall--pretty hard, too, with each bump. Of course, I realized that he was having sex with a woman--those little sounds were unmistakeable--and I wanted to bang on the wall but told myself I really shouldn't disturb him, since it was Saturday morning and it was the first time I'd ever been awakened by him having sex. In another moment, he was done, and he quickly went to the bathroom and the shower started up. Now, keep in mind he knew I'm gay and was OK with it, but this is truly the first time he (or any other man in the dorm) had done this: When I stumbled sleepily into the bathroom to tell him he woke me up and give him some grief about it, he turned off the water and stepped out of the shower and toweled himself off with no shame at all, in fact preening somewhat. I was amazed. I'm sure my eyes were popping out of my head. His body was tight and toned, if still skinny, and he had a third leg! (Sort of like LPSG member 8060, now that I think about it.) Honestly, his cock was long and still semi-erect from sex, and it was about as thick as my wrist and hung two-thirds of the way down his thigh. The shaft was a dark pecan brown and the circumcised head was a bright pink. The only hair on his body seemed to be concentrated around it. When it was all wet, it was all amazing. Dry, it was a beautiful picture. I tried to keep my eyes on his face while I was giving him grief about waking me up, but I knew he saw me staring, because he grinned and kept drying under his balls, thereby pushing his cock out straight in front of him. It was like he was showing me what he had. That was as far as it went, damn it--him grinning and pushing his cock forward, me trying to form coherent sentences while giving him grief about how he'd awakened me. I'd never thought of him in a sexual way, before, but after that, my own bed banged against the wall a few times early Saturday mornings! Unfortunately, due to my jacking off, not to any sex with a partner. :cool:

Unfortunately, that was the only time this happened in the dorms. :rolleyes:

NCbear (who has better stories about the showers in the gym :biggrin1::cool:)

#27 NCbear, Mar 24, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2010
    pissjet45 likes this.
  28. crv

crv
    Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I lived in two dorms over 3 years. Both had gang showers. One had 3 heads on two sides of the room. The other had a room on each end of the bathroom, with a central pole with 3 heads on each. No hope of privacy, everybody just had to deal with it, not take showers there, or move. And eveybody on the floor got pretty familiar with how well each guy was hung, with some occaisional joking about it.

pissjet45 and JayPR like this.
  29. D_Everette Hunglungfish

Only lived in halls for one year... it was a "flat" set up with 5 of us sharing - 2 guys and 3 girls (with 2 girls sharing a room) and only one shower - a really small cold old dirty cubicle.

TBH - I usually just gave myself a good wash in my room's sink it was so disgusting.

30. darkbond007

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    2 Shower Stalls with curtains that was partitioned off from 2 toilets, 1 urinal and 3 sinks. The most anyone would see anyone in was underwear.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice